Canary Worf

Best possible answer. Game over.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, James Lyon said:

Khaaaaaaaaan!-ary Worf

I stand corrected.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

This is out tomorrow... not much excitement anywhere which is never a good sign :lol:

He was on Stephen Colbert last night because CBS and they showed just one clip of him saying he left Starfleet because it wasn't Starfleet anymore and then about the fact he has the pitbull as number one. :hmm:

• Upvote 1

I'm looking forward to seeing you all hate-watching it more than the series itself.

• Upvote 3

I won't be, I'm quite looking forward to it. I've been wanting to see where TNG-DS9-VOY-era Trek goes next for years. Finally some modern Trek that isn't in thrall to Kirk and co.

37 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

This is out tomorrow... not much excitement anywhere which is never a good sign :lol:

It's out on the 24th.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DeciderVT said:

I won't be, I'm quite looking forward to it. I've been wanting to see where TNG-DS9-VOY-era Trek goes next for years. Finally some modern Trek that isn't in thrall to Kirk and co.

It's out on the 24th.

The show starts on CBS Access in the US on the 23rd, and then on Amazon globally within 24 hours of its U.S. premiere.

HTH

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, grounded_dreams said:

The show starts on CBS Access in the US on the 23rd, and then on Amazon globally within 24 hours of its U.S. premiere.

HTH

I forgot about that, I was going by the Amazon release date. No need for the snark.

Edit: sorry, @Lorfarius.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DeciderVT said:

You think we haven’t? We’re just intensely wary that Lindlehoff is the one who’s taking us there. 

Wait, Lindelof is involved? After Watchmen (and The Leftovers if others are to be believed) that sounds like a good thing. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Garibaldi said:

You think we haven’t? We’re just intensely wary that Lindlehoff is the one who’s taking us there. 

Kurtzman? I'm wary too but I'm trying to be a bit positive about it based on some of what I've seen so far.

I think the reviews are all embargoed until it comes out. 

Not a great sign, but we live in hope. 

I must have missed it being renewed. 
Anyway, I’m hugely hyped for this. Trek in the TNG and DS9 era was a huge deal for me, and while I’ve enjoyed what we’ve had since then it’s never felt as special. 

Please don’t be a disappointment. 

It had a three season pick up. I imagine they must have a prepared arc for no longer than that owing to his age.

For me, if Patrick Stewart deems it worthy, I’m in on trust.