Dead by Daylight

Alan Stock

18 hours ago, Doctor Shark said:

Used it to get hag from 29-36 and unlocked Hex Ruin as a teachable. 

Pairs very well with Surveillance which is in the shrine this week.

Feral Frenzy - allows legion to run at super fast speeds for a short time and even vault pallets like a survivor, but you can no longer see scratch marks whilst it's active. Hitting someone whilst in Feral Frenzy will injure them applies a bleed debuff to them which will down them unless they stop to mend it. Hitting someone also lets you see the aura of anyone else in your terror radius, but hitting the same person a second time won't do anything, and hitting someone who is already injured with feral frenzy won't down them, either. The idea is, you find people, activate it, chase them down, hit one then run off to hit the next person and the next etc until you can't find anyone else or the power runs out, then you go round downing them.

He's not top tier but he is mega fun to play as. Especially as a pink bunny :lol:

Here's the vid of the match so you can see his power in action...

I really regret buying Legion. He was fun at lower levels but when you get into purple ranks people really know how to play around him. Discordance is a very good information perk though.

I'm having a lot of fun playing Spirit just now.

AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50

250k Bloodpoints

ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS

10 rift fragments

If there's any lurkers in here that didn't see the codes.

For Gnome Chompski on Xbox the other day, gonna try for PC but if I don't get it I'm not too fussed.

That 250k Bloodpoints code also gives you 1000 shards btw.

I found the gnome the other day as killer in literally the last second of the game just before it faded out to the post-game stats screen. Wasn't expecting it to register me getting it since it was still in the animation as it faded out.

Props to the Dead By Daylight devs, they just keep getting the best licensed tie-ins. Its becoming the Smash of horror titles, I think Alien and Predator are the only two really big properties that are notable by their abscence.

AI zombies sounds great, interested to see how that turns out in the game. Shame about Leon spawning flashbangs everywhere, if you've ever played Killer you know that blinding is just a recipe for constant trolling from toxic survivors.

Also I love that the new level will be the Racoon Police Department. How cool is that!

On 20/05/2021 at 12:02, Mafro said:

I really regret buying Legion. He was fun at lower levels but when you get into purple ranks people really know how to play around him. Discordance is a very good information perk though.

I'm having a lot of fun playing Spirit just now.

Dont you diss my Legion, they’re aces! Especially as a pink bunny!

Has anyone tried the PTR for Nemesis? I'm going to hunt out some videos when I get me breakfast.

I'm astonished I slept on this game for so long. It's fantastic. I was talking about it to @Doctor Shark when we played the other day, but when I started I struggled to see how it could hold anyone's interest, there just seemed to be very little gameplay variety but it's just brilliant.

I played as Trapper for the first time yesterday and I'm awful at it. I needed to do dailies to trap survivors which I got after a couple of games, but I had one Survivor who thought he was the loop king. He was pretty good at it but you could tell he was being arrogant, so I left him the fuck alone. Eventually I had to get back to him and he got caught in a trap. Next to the basement. So, for his arrogance, down he went. And he disconnected. It was very satisfying.

2 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Has anyone tried the PTR for Nemesis? I'm going to hunt out some videos when I get me breakfast.

I'm astonished I slept on this game for so long. It's fantastic. I was talking about it to @Doctor Shark when we played the other day, but when I started I struggled to see how it could hold anyone's interest, there just seemed to be very little gameplay variety but it's just brilliant.

I played as Trapper for the first time yesterday and I'm awful at it. I needed to do dailies to trap survivors which I got after a couple of games, but I had one Survivor who thought he was the loop king. He was pretty good at it but you could tell he was being arrogant, so I left him the fuck alone. Eventually I had to get back to him and he got caught in a trap. Next to the basement. So, for his arrogance, down he went. And he disconnected. It was very satisfying.

We need to play more together!

On 26/05/2021 at 02:07, Doctor Shark said:

Dont you diss my Legion, they’re aces! Especially as a pink bunny!

As a survivor main I HATE Legion with a passion 😂

He's by no means the strongest killer, I'm much weaker against nurse, bubba and spirit but he's just so fucking boring. Every game against him is so attritional. Spend half of it healing and the other half going 'oh FFS he's back again'.

He does look pretty fun to play as though. I might buy him at some point but I don't think anyone will surpass my beautiful Wraithy boy when I fancy a killer game.

Not really sure what they're like to play against and I must admit, when I first heard of the character I thought it sounded really cool - a killer that could be mistaken for a survivor, a killer that could be anyone...a bit like that TV show the Following with Kevin Bacon about a cult of people who go round stabbing people. Then I read their lore and discovered that instead it was just four punk teenagers who shanked one guy in a drug store robbery gone wrong and somehow that made them worthy of being taken by the entity? And their power wasn't to disguise themselves like their trailer suggested, but instead to run about really fast slashing people? LOAD OF SHIT.

Then I tried them and I bloody loved it. Yeah, the power isn't great and you can't down people with it. Yeah, their lore is fucking balls and yeah they're a massive missed opportunity when you think about it and yeah, they're not 'meta' or considered very good, but fucking hell are they fun to play, imo.

Hah, I've never bothered with any of the lore but yeah that does sound like a pile of horseshit. I only started playing around the time pyramid head came out so I missed all the hype too.

He's just frustrating to go against as although his power can't down you it feels like there's very little you can do to avoid taking a hit, and every cunt who plays him runs Thana and Sloppy so you then have to spend a full minute mending then healing, then get back on a gen just as he shows up and hits you again, round and round it goes. 

Nemesis should be good though, I like the look of his power. Not sure on the zombies yet. Hope they get tweaked a bit as in clips I've seen so far they seem to be camping hooks and preventing you getting saves which would really suck but as a concept it's very exciting.

Also the new map should be split in two. Lower and upper levels or left side and right side or something. It's waaaaay too big.

The killer who could be mistaken for a survivor is a really interesting concept. Maybe something like if you hit someone with your power you could take on their form for a certain amount of time, perhaps a bit like the wraith's cloak only you're a carbon copy of one of the players in the game. Yeah. Make that, BHVR.

For anyone that plays as killer and doesn't have Plague, Corrupt Intervention is in the shrine. It's one of the best Killer perks in the game. At the start of the match it covers three of the farthest away generators (usually where survivors spawn) for 80/100/120 seconds. It's brilliant, especially for killers with slow starts like Myers.