Dead by Daylight

Alan Stock

I think at some point soon they're doing the daily rotation of perks for the 5th anniversary. I dunno if it's when Resident Evil drops or if it's later, but they're also doing them at a discount. I'll prolly drop on CI anyway and pick up shit like Barbeque later. They're also dropping 9k shards for everyone during the event so you could build up a good bank of currency to get them with.

27 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I think at some point soon they're doing the daily rotation of perks for the 5th anniversary. I dunno if it's when Resident Evil drops or if it's later, but they're also doing them at a discount. I'll prolly drop on CI anyway and pick up shit like Barbeque later. They're also dropping 9k shards for everyone during the event so you could build up a good bank of currency to get them with.

Yeah I thought that event with the daily shrine was starting this week or the week of the Resi DLC but apparently it's not until July 1st.

Look forward to the Resi content as little bored at the moment.

When you get high level (i mainly play survivor) games just are not as fun, the killers seem to just be too good. I've never gotten better than rank 3... yet.

I have all characters maxed to 50, not really sure if i want to prestige. But at least with the resi content soon it will keep me busy for a bit.

11 hours ago, Darhkwing said:

Look forward to the Resi content as little bored at the moment.

When you get high level (i mainly play survivor) games just are not as fun, the killers seem to just be too good. I've never gotten better than rank 3... yet.

I have all characters maxed to 50, not really sure if i want to prestige. But at least with the resi content soon it will keep me busy for a bit.

I'm at about the same level. Bouncing between rank 4 and 5 mainly, though I've briefly been up to 3 once or twice. Just can't seem to make the next leap, though I've 'only' around 400 hours of play. I think my decision making, stealth and use of time are all pretty good and I can loop most purple rank or lower killers for a while but the red ranks just seem to be able to read my mind, or my reflexes aren't quick enough. I think this may be my peak. Still enjoying it a lot though. Helps if you play in a group, with or without comms.

15 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

How come I'm being matched to people well outside my rank? Surely there can't be that few people to matchmake with that as a rank 18 I'm getting rank 6s pulled into my game?

The matchmaking gets iffy when friends with a big level difference are playing together.

Ive played from Day1 on both PC and then on day1 from PS4

Always looking for new friends to play with, add me (uk based)   psn RubiqRage

I’ve hit the dizzy heights of rank 9 on survivor which is the highest I’ve ever been (last month I only got to 13). It’s mostly because I’ve been playing survivor more rather than an indication of me getting better :lol:

I'm about 15 but I'm not caning it ATM. I find it a struggle to play more than 2 or 3 games at a time for some reason.

I had a weird run the other day of about 4 games where the Killer was either AFK or just utter utter shit. Very odd.

Nearly got to rank 2, but since it's been a downwards spiral to rank 4. 

Matchmaking is what makes me not really bother playing SWF, it takes 10 minutes to find a game sometimes and i can't be dealing with that.

It's also one of those games that i really dislike using voice comms with because you really gotta focus on the game and also it kinda breaks the feel when you have friends telling you were the killer is etc.

I'm rank 7, almost 6 as survivor. Pleased with that. I don't feel I've actually improved at all since I was rank 20; I still can't loop for shit, I still mess up skill checks and I still make dumb mistakes :lol:

In other news I started streaming on Twitch because of this game and today I hit affiliate. I've met some amazing people in the last two months and made some great friends (good old @moosegrinder included!), so I'm excited to see where things go from here.

Can't believe they disabled the new Resi map within hours of it being released. Apparently it was causing crashes or something? They're awarding everyone 300k bloodpoints as a result which is nice.

What the hell at the new update being 30GB on console though.

Yeah a friend told me he kept getting crashes on the new map but by the time i played it it was already removed.

However, loving nemesis. I haven't played as him, but the chase music and his powers seem pretty decent. Have only used Leon for the minute, but so far so good!

Those damn zombies gave me nightmares last night though!

Now, I'm still relatively new to the game and I've only played survivor properly for the last two weeks or so, so I can't really loop properly yet, but I looped this Oni for almost 4 minutes straight before he finally downed me...