IGNORED

FIFA 19

Bleeders

15 hours ago, gooner4life said:

I’d never buy a football game on disc, it’s just easier digital and trade in wise they are never worth fuck all unless I traded it shortly after buying and then I’d end up buying again at some point, false economy imo.

I'd have traded 18 pretty quickly though and made some of my money back vs. it just being sat on my PS4 HDD still. I wouldn't have bought it again.

I normally get back at least £20 for my copy a couple of months before the new one, I keep myself fresh and appreciate the sequel more. It will work out £30 for my Ultimate Edition of '19, so it will likely only have cost me £10 by the time I ditch it in June. Digital is way overpriced and doesn't give flexibility. 

Right that's me done as any on clubs, I'm going back to controlling just 1 player. Div 3 is out of my league :D Surprised we won the last game so convincingly :blink2:

Just need the new Fifa to come out now so I can carry on back in div 10 for someone else to take over as we get higher up :D

7 minutes ago, Pockets said:

Does the full game have HDR? (demo didn't on PC). Tempted to try it for a month and see if I can get into it. Would be curious to know what the differences are from the demo.

It does on console, not sure on PC as it’s not connected to my 4K tv it’s my sons gaming rig, he’s got a 4K monitor but uses that for PS4 pro and his PC is on a 1080p gaming monitor.

If it does it doesn’t have any options to turn on or off on the launcher, it’s quite basic, fixed settings, can turn AA up or down or off and set it uncapped FPS or a locked 60.

That’s just your own snobbery toward Fifa and going into it with these pre-conceptions.

I’ve played thousands of games since 17, I don’t know what these flashy moments are that you speak of, but most people got sick of the possession grind that meant games were very slow and tight on 18 once they patched the defending and goalkeepers at least and when you were playing at a high level in fut champs.

Anyone appear to be having an issue with the game booting you out of the EA servers. Every time I attempt to play an online game a message comes up about "couldnt find your profiles squads, try again later". A quick press of R3 and im connected again but its a touch annoying when going straight into the next season game.