rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

21 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Turns out she doesn't want my shit. She said something about coming to my island eventually :(

Ah sorry, had no idea that visitors couldnt make use. Assumed it was like Sahara and available to anyone

16 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

If I ever get the ability to share this shit I absolutely will do.

Considering these are tiny image files, the limits Nintendo have placed on them is disappointing.

Just now, StumpyJohn said:

Ah sorry, had no idea that visitors couldnt make use. Assumed it was like Sahara and available to anyone

I assumed the same about CJ with the fish so no worries man, it's all good.

Just now, grindmouse said:

Considering these are tiny image files, the limits Nintendo have placed on them is disappointing.

I'm assuming the able Sisters unlocks the sharing ability.

• Upvote 1

I'd completely forgotten about this KK banger, it's on heavy rotation throughout Donutville at the moment.

(Sorry)

Anyway, I'm open while I sort lunch out. There's a coffee grinder and a picnic basket at Nook's.

0VVMH

4 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

I've got a black one but I NEED that sweet green one! 

OK, I’ve bought it. Need to find a time when I can get it to you!

6 minutes ago, Loz Boz said:

CTMLM 

Come and spin my wheel of fortune!

Turnip price?

3 minutes ago, OneDvBmbr said:

OK, I’ve bought it. Need to find a time when I can get it to you!

Just let me know, I can log on quickly at most points throughout today except for the next hour or two.

I’m not settling for less than trebling my money this week. 280 bells minimum.

7 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Turnips are 148 here, bought at 103. Tempting... 

It wont be tempting when you see the rest of us selling at 600+. 

• Upvote 3

Gate is closed. Thank you for the presents that were left. Someone tried to leave a ladder but it was just a pile of 30 branches at my end. No shortcuts allowed :(

My boys liked the drawings left on the notice board! Thanks all!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

It wont be tempting when you see the rest of us selling at 600+. 

When do you get 600+?

1 minute ago, Horribleman said:

When do you get 600+?

Morning and afternoon everybody's Nook Cranny will have a different price for turnips, hopefully someone this week will get a nice high price. Hopefully above 600. Someone last week had a price of 623 or something.

21 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Morning and afternoon everybody's Nook Cranny will have a different price for turnips, hopefully someone this week will get a nice high price. Hopefully above 600. Someone last week had a price of 623 or something.

Two 'hopefully' s in there :)

What is the best place to find QR codes for designs? I assume someone better at things than me, will have made an app / website that is searchable and filterable. 

Opening up whilst I do irl chores, might be afk so if I don't reply I'm off somewhere.

Male flamingo, white skull radio and electronics kit available at the terrorists, plus a few cool walls and floors today. Help yourselves to fruit off trees or star fragments on beach, though if you find a big fragment I'd appreciate if you drop it for me!

Dodo code: 5WDP1

Edit: There is a recipe for a log stool lying in my house, if anyone can't make it yet feel free to take it

2 hours ago, Alan Stock said:

Popped into Nexivs island for a visit last night, man the designs are really good, especially the cobblestone which looks like an in-game asset! Wish there was an easier way to share designs than QR codes!

This makes me feel very proud :wub: I rarely get to do stuff that gets appreciated. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

Opening up whilst I do irl chores, might be afk so if I don't reply I'm off somewhere.

Male flamingo, white skull radio and electronics kit available at the terrorists, plus a few cool walls and floors today. Help yourselves to fruit off trees or star fragments on beach, though if you find a big fragment I'd appreciate if you drop it for me!

Dodo code: 5WDP1

Coming for that flamingo to go with my others

Is there another way to get Iron Nuggets other than from big rocks?

Just now, Mike said:

Is there another way to get Iron Nuggets other than from big rocks?

Nope. Are you doing it the 'right' way to get 8 items out of them? Also Nook ticket islands will have rocks.

5 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Nope. Are you doing it the 'right' way to get 8 items out of them? Also Nook ticket islands will have rocks.

The right way?

What’s the deal with the “running through the flowers”?

I put some new wallpaper up and lost my windows. It’s like a fucking box. Any way to get them back or are they tied to wallpaper designs?

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

The right way?

I couldn't think of a better way to put it.

There are a couple of techniques but they add up to the same thing: dig 3 holes behind you then twat it with a shovel (not an axe or a flimsy shovel). The knockback gets you caught between holes so you don't waste time getting back in range.

diggydiggyhole.thumb.jpg.0e6d2b696ebb63385ef1e7b6e9550b6b.jpg

• Upvote 1

I've been getting 8 with a flimsy shovel. Do you get better items with a regular shovel? 

I do two hits then a step forwards. Then repeat. The hole trick looks good though. 

I get good stuff with an axe. So long as you haven’t eaten. I find the shovel annoying, as if you’re slightly off centre, you can end up digging a hole either side of the rock which prevents a rock spawn going there. 

7 minutes ago, GC Zombie said:

I've been getting 8 with a flimsy shovel. Do you get better items with a regular shovel? 

I couldn't guarantee a flimsy would work, I didn't want to trt it. It's good to know though.

1 minute ago, NexivRed said:

I do two hits then a step forwards. Then repeat. The hole trick looks good though. 

I get good stuff with an axe. So long as you haven’t eaten. I find the shovel annoying, as if you’re slightly off centre, you can end up digging a hole either side of the rock which prevents a rock spawn going there. 

I don't know about the quality of what you get, I just know I didn't get 8 with anything other than the shovel.

17 minutes ago, GC Zombie said:

I don't believe tool quality effects drop quality