Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

4 minutes ago, evil p said:

Thanks for the cherries!

I forgot to leave you some bells. I'll send you some nice presents in the mail. Thanks for that! Bought for 90 and sold for 193... Have a few more turnips left at home to gamble with.

38 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Hmm, I came away without the locker after getting booted. Lol. Both items must still be there. 

Damn it so sorry. 

I'll buy them and then reorder em for you. 

Ping me a friends request or let me know your code and I'll send em as a pressie. 

2 minutes ago, cassidy said:

Damn it so sorry. 

I'll buy them and then reorder em for you. 

Ping me a friends request or let me know your code and I'll send em as a pressie. 

Ahh, thank you :wub: I just wanted the locker if that’s okay? My code is 5167-8597-8686

My profile won’t tell me how long I’ve played for. Just says I started 6 days ago. Maybe the number is so big I’m not allowed to know for the sake of my health. 

22 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Design codes for anyone that gives a fuck.

Reveal hidden contents

EUbIKGjUEAAVIv5.jpeg

EUbHJAcU0AA3ndm.jpeg

EUbG5zOUwAAaNev.jpeg

EUbGpO2UYAAcRcq.jpeg

EUbHWdRU8AAlo1m.jpeg

EUbHlK5VAAAyKE7.jpeg

EUbHwZJUMAUM8rI.jpeg

EUbH83fUEAAFRJw.jpeg

EDIT: Spoilered so it doesn't make browsing a pain.

We should probably have a separate designs thread so that awesome stuff like this does not get lost in a fast moving thread

24 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Design codes for anyone that gives a fuck.

Reveal hidden contents

EUbIKGjUEAAVIv5.jpeg

EUbHJAcU0AA3ndm.jpeg

EUbG5zOUwAAaNev.jpeg

EUbGpO2UYAAcRcq.jpeg

EUbHWdRU8AAlo1m.jpeg

EUbHlK5VAAAyKE7.jpeg

EUbHwZJUMAUM8rI.jpeg

EUbH83fUEAAFRJw.jpeg

EDIT: Spoilered so it doesn't make browsing a pain.

What’s your creator ID? Hopefully easier to enter that once instead of entering each one. 

4 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

We should probably have a separate designs thread so that awesome stuff like this does not get lost in a fast moving thread

With @NexivRed joining in I was going to do that.

3 minutes ago, polygon_monkey said:

What’s your creator ID? Hopefully easier to enter that once instead of entering each one. 

Good question, I'll dig it out.

my daughter is losing her shit because it's the last day to catch a sturgeon and I caught one this morning and she doesn't have one :lol:.

My wife said that if I was a good dad I'd give it to her, but I pointed out that I spend £330 on the bloody console.

Just now, strider said:

my daughter is losing her shit because it's the last day to catch a sturgeon and I caught one this morning and she doesn't have one :lol:.

My wife said that if I was a good dad I'd give it to her, but I pointed out that I spend £330 on the bloody console.

You can't anyway :D

I’ll open later, it’s raining in Demalicé, in 20 minutes I caught 3 Blue Marlin, 2 Tuna and 4 Coelcanths!! Best thing about that is I’ve got. Fisherman visiting called CJ, I sold him them all for an absolute enormity of money and he’s keeping 3 of the Coelcanths to make me a special Coelcanth item! Awesome