Animal Crossing: New Horizons

27 minutes ago, Cheyenne said:

It should apply to items classed as materials. So fallen fruit, wood etc.

Cleared everything up including fossils and the same message... Frustrating. Unless she needs a day to change her tune?

Started this last night. Weeded the island with my wife, had a little run around, then had a little play today, bought and sent her a book, caught my first fish. This is such a good game. I’m going to take it so slowly and enjoy every last drop. :wub:

1 hour ago, spanx said:

Ooh @NexivRed, keen on trading for those rattan items. Anything you’d like in return?

Did you visit whilst I was open? They were up for grabs in my market place so I’m not sure if they’re still there. 
I’ll check later and if so, put them aside for you. 

I’ll take a Koi off your hands if you can catch one :) 

2 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Did you visit whilst I was open? They were up for grabs in my market place so I’m not sure if they’re still there. 
I’ll check later and if so, put them aside for you. 

I’ll take a Koi off your hands if you can catch one :) 

Sorry @spanx I've already had them.

1 hour ago, Danster said:

Gates are open: KT4YM

I have the following bunny day recipes going for free:

Wall

Rug

Table

Stool

Fence

Wardrobe

Flooring

Help yourself to any fruit. Please mind the flowers.

Bunny day recipes still available, also have bamboo shoots too.

As one final fishing tournament insult from this game, the Nooks are offering 450 bells for the gold trophy, the monsters.

The Able sisters now have a pink bath towel wrap, pink leopard miniskirt and pink leopard pumps. They know me too well.

39 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

I’m so happy this is the end of Bunny Day. The final prize you get from that prick is crap. After receiving it I wanted to burst all the balloons beside him with my slingshot but it wouldn’t let me. 

I boycotted the event and just grinded the eggs. They’re worth 400 processed.

Ive ignored the creepy bastard this morning 

56 minutes ago, Popo said:

So it turns out I had only one left myself, which showed up in a message in a bottle - it was one of the balloon recipes so it may vary person to person. 

Did you give Zipper one of each egg? He’s got something for you if you do. 

Reveal hidden contents

The bunny day wand recipe is the prize for crafting everything, so no you’re not screwed - assuming the recipe doesn’t disappear after today!

Yeah, got that recipe. I’ll just have to keep running around until it happens to show up I suppose 

1 hour ago, probotector said:

I boycotted the event and just grinded the eggs. They’re worth 400 processed.

Ive ignored the creepy bastard this morning 

What do you mean by processed?

I'm finding that the Easter stuff is actually putting me off playing the game. Way too many egg recipes and flying gifts. Eggs replacing half the fish in the sea. The ugly aesthetic of all the bunny items. Looking forward to it being over (tomorrow?) so we can get back to vanilla Animal Crossing.

Sorry if it's been mentioned, I looked back a few pages, but does anyone know what time Bunny Day ends?  Midnight?  I'm wondering whether to bother with the last few recipes.  If it's 6 or something, I don't think I can be arsed...

23 minutes ago, ann coulter said:

I'm finding that the Easter stuff is actually putting me off playing the game. Way too many egg recipes and flying gifts. Eggs replacing half the fish in the sea. The ugly aesthetic of all the bunny items. Looking forward to it being over (tomorrow?) so we can get back to vanilla Animal Crossing.

Crafted into something

28 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Sorry if it's been mentioned, I looked back a few pages, but does anyone know what time Bunny Day ends?  Midnight?  I'm wondering whether to bother with the last few recipes.  If it's 6 or something, I don't think I can be arsed...

I think he said all day when he showed up.

4 hours ago, skittles said:

Thanks so much man!

Haha. His house is also nuts.

Yeah, thats where I met him, didnt think I would make it out alive!

Lots of great ideas on your island.  Im definitely devoting an area to fossils on display (thanks for the selction of duplicates as well, I helped myself to two or three, I assumed thats why they were therE), really shows them off in the daylight better than the museum does.  Liked your fossil excavation site as well :)

Already posted in trading but will put here as well.

Anyone want to trade clay? I need 60 preferably. 

Happily swap for stone or iron nuggets (or pay)Also have a bunch of fossils and bugs on beach that are free to anyone. 

And as per usual. I still need public benches. :)

2 hours ago, ann coulter said:

Each egg is worth 100 bells. If you make something from DIY, each egg used is worth 400 bells. Just make stuff that requires 2 eggs and you’ll get 800 bells from the raccoons 

2 minutes ago, probotector said:

Each egg is worth 100 bells. If you make something from DIY, each egg used is worth 400 bells. Just make stuff that requires 2 eggs and you’ll get 800 bells from the raccoons 

I made about 200k this morning using up the last of my eggs after I finished the event. It's definitely worth it.

2 hours ago, Mitchell said:

If you're missing the Bunny stool, flooring , vanity or wardrobe I got dupes of them you're welcome to, plus the few eggs I got left towards crafting them.

Bought a full load of 'nips this morning thanks to @Marzipan Travolta opening up. Had to expand my secure storage facility to accomodate them thanks to last night's tarantula island haul taking up so much space...

Sw1gkBA.jpg

18 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

@RYAN WHITELAW I can give you clay but not sure when I will get on, likely later this evening.

No worries.

Are you on my friends list? Could always gift them.

If not, send me a PM later and I can jump in via dodo or whatever. 

Would have been a much better event if it was the 10th til the 13th with half the items, we wouldn't have been as pissed off with it and the cherry blossoms wouldn't have been overshadowed.

Fishing tourney should have been scheduled for a different weekend too.

1 hour ago, probotector said:

If you make the clothes top item you use 3 eggs and get 1200 so slightly quicker grind!

My nook is lan has the @deKay disease of only having native fruit, only one of the original visits gave me a different fruit and every visit since has been peaches, I was thinking it was random and I could keep getting the same but we are way past that now and in glitched territory :(