Animal Crossing: New Horizons

6 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

We are looking to fruitify our island up a bit so wondering if anyone fancies visiting to drop off a couple of Apples, Pears or Cherries? We have plenty Oranges and a few Peaches to trade back in kind.

Our island code is F15N3 and we'll leave it open for around an hour or so.

Thanks in advance!

I can come bring stuff. 

56 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Very much work in progress but the open air cinema is coming together, at least as a proof of concept. I guess it will all depend on whether one or two more of the vertical screens line up neatly. Then I can have more of a think about seating and lighting. And sourcing a popcorn machine. 

IMG_20200422_170522.jpg

Ive got a popcorn cart I should be able to order if you want

edit: duh

43 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

We are looking to fruitify our island up a bit so wondering if anyone fancies visiting to drop off a couple of Apples, Pears or Cherries? We have plenty Oranges and a few Peaches to trade back in kind.

Our island code is F15N3 and we'll leave it open for around an hour or so.

Thanks in advance!

Brought you some apples, thanks for the fossil, been needing that one. Sadly don't think you can gift villagers but I want that Penguin :lol:

1 hour ago, jonamok said:

I have that irritating cunt Huck too, and even worse is Wart Jnr, a turd-brown Huckalike with an even worse personality and voice.

With all the gorgeous animal options in the game like Deer, Cats, Wolves, Hippos, Rhinos and Kangas, I get two ugly fucking frogs instead.

I beat the living shit outta Huck with my net for hours, but I think he actually enjoys it now.

Gonna try the silent treatment.

I'm in the process of moving all my islanders to a new layout, starting with my least favourite, so naturally Huck was first. I put his house right next to the campsite, hopefully the stink of the campsite toilet will drift into his back garden.

Yeah, I just popped to Indy's Paradise and dropped a bunch of fruit. It looks like you just started (no Ables, etc) and it's so much more organised than my island. My place is just trees randomly slapped everywhere, it looks like the first game! I'm going to have to start arranging things better, I'm actually embarrassed, haha

Like Azrael I picked up some red and yellow roses, cheers for that! I think I'll have to steal your fenced rose patch idea. :)

23 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

@NexivRed messaged you in game but the chat is a nightmare/you're ignoring me. I take it you've got an Orange Umbrella?

Sorry dear, I was afk wrestling with some fairy lights. 

I do have it, yes. And I can now make it thanks to my monkey. 

I’m on the look out for more fruit ones though. I have orange, apple and pear. 

Is anyone open this evening? I really need to sell my apples to be able to afford my ramp lol. 

10 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I have far too many flowers on my island and more pop up every day.  In order to actually start on some of my project ideas I need to make some space and so far I have given away about 50 and sold about the same to Nooks.  After running around this morning I reckon I need to get rid of another 100 at least, maybe 150 and rather than offload them all at Nooks when it reopens I'd rather give them away to anyone who wants to decorate their island.

I have a mix of all types available and can do specific requests or provide a mix.  Most are the standard colours but there are also orange and blue hybrid pansies available and I might chuck in some hybrid hyacinths too.  Some are buds and some are fully grown, all have been watered as it was raining this morning.

Easiest way to transfer them is for me to visit you and to plant them.  I should be around most of the evening after work so just let me know if anyone is interested and I will send out another post when am online later

@drewthmsn @NexivRed @Laine @ymaohyd

I am on now and will be on and off for the rest of the evening most likely, let me know when you are open and I will dig up and bring flowers

I also have a stadiometer and peach umbrella I can bring for Bubbo

5 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

@drewthmsn @NexivRed @Laine @ymaohyd

I am on now and will be on and off for the rest of the evening most likely, let me know when you are open and I will dig up and bring flowers

I also have a stadiometer and peach umbrella I can bring for Bubbo

Sent you a friend request and open now to friends. Will keep it open for the evening, and if it's OK to bring yellow roses, there's a space just to the right of residential services (not necessarily in the grids, just drop them at random obviously. Cheers! 

1 minute ago, drewthmsn said:

Sent you a friend request and open now to friends. Will keep it open for the evening, and if it's OK to bring yellow roses, there's a space just to the right of residential services (not necessarily in the grids, just drop them at random obviously. Cheers! 

will do, do you want any red or white too?

2 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Okay, turns out you can still kick away custom paths even if you’ve laid them with the path tool. 

And you can’t layer another custom design on top of them either by just using the “place on ground” option. 

So why the fuck there’s a custom option there, when you can’t round corners, avoid kicking it away, or layer something on top, I don’t know.  

You can round them if you lay it over another path that’s already rounded (sand, dirt etc.)

2 minutes ago, Doctor Shark said:

Can anyone make or order the hollowbody guitar? I’ve got the Strat, the acoustic and a ukulele, but I’d love a hollowbody. 

For reference, it would look like the green one in @NexivRed picture. 

That penguin bastard has a bass as well! I need both of em

38 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

Will open the gates - Kicks is here and some interesting stuff in Mabel's:

Mariachi uniform, cheerleader, pilot outfit (with cap), kitsune mask and viking helmet. I'll be AFK, but come on by.

8X8WH

Bought some nifty clothes and the monkey living at top left gave me a recipe for cherry speakers. 

Thanks