Animal Crossing: New Horizons

3 minutes ago, Laminated Tramp said:

Pietro is making the stone lion dog on my island if anybody is after the recipe. I’ll open up to friends, might be semi afk.

Excuse the mass of flowers and half finished bits

Oooooooooooooh. 

I have visitors though. Can you pick up dupes? 

18 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Is it possible to forget recipes!?

I cannot find my wooden fence recipe anywhere. I don’t understand.  :sherlock:

Is it the first simple one Nook gifted you a bunch of, but not the recipe for how to make more of your own?

23 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Is it possible to forget recipes!?

I cannot find my wooden fence recipe anywhere. I don’t understand.  :sherlock:

You're never actually given that recipe, you were just given fifty wooden fence pieces by Tom Nook. You need to exchange Nook Miles for the recipe in order to craft more (unless you have done that already?).

2 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Do you have the recipes for the floor standing cherry lanterns and the cherry branches?

I have enough blossom for 1x of each, plus bells for your trouble. :eyebrows:

Possibly. I'll check tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Rob Rule said:

Aha. I thought it was just because Kicks was squatting in Leif's place that they didn't appear, but you're right, there's more stuff in this update that hasn't appeared. I got my update around 2pm. 

I updated on both switches today. On my island a certain someone has appeared but not on the other switch.

37 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

This is the result of 5 friends watering my garden yesterday...

IMG_20200424_051713.thumb.jpg.1c4d380023ce924c4c26eaf520a810e1.jpg

This is insane. I am so jealous of how great that looks. 

I wonder if a certain amount of flowers can spawn per watering can/player or something?

If you have a spare, I am in desperate need of the following to complete my garden.

purple windflower,

purple pansy,

purple hyacinth, 

green mums

black cosmo

7 minutes ago, skittles said:

This is insane. I am so jealous of how great that looks. 

I wonder if a certain amount of flowers can spawn per watering can/player or something?

If you have a spare, I am in desperate need of the following to complete my garden.

purple windflower,

purple pansy,

purple hyacinth, 

green mums

black cosmo

There are no limits I don't think.

Every flower has a base chance to reproduce and it's multiples by each waterer...

Screenshot_20200422-230711.thumb.png.4dfed8d8470fd5c87533c8ac1ed1172d.png

Some resources (not mine)...

FAQ

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XPAaPUvGMWQ-n5sBLV3jM78QKxqKjiGCzx5HnD7K5RI/edit?usp=drivesdk

In order guide:

https://aiterusawato.github.io/guides/acnh/flowers.html

Mostly from the garden-science channel of this:

https://discord.gg/acnh

I actually only have purple windflower from that list. Once I've cloned enough and relayed my watering friends I'll offer up what I can.

8 minutes ago, skittles said:

Dude that is SO awesome. Completely switched up the flower game.

I've also been getting it so wrong. Haha. No wonder I haven't got these colours...

So jealous of that flower spawn. Literally every day I wake up and am semi happy with my 2-3 spawns. Sigh.

I only started getting friend spawns yesterday with 4 waterers. With 5 yesterday and these spawns I have NO idea what to do with them all. It's completely mental.

I make the watering cans for my friends to use and am trying to keep the area to water reasonable by focussing on the few hybrids I still need. That way I'm trying to avoid them growing to hate mem and of course they'll get any flowers they want.

What's the deal with getting Amiibo characters to live on your island? I bought some cards of my favourite ones from New Leaf, but the first one I tried - Pudge - has now visited a couple of times, and says he still needs to think on it. Meanwhile the bloody house I placed, expecting him to move into, has been taken by some randomer!! 

Also, somebody asked about Amber? (edit: @NexivRed )I have a spare one you can have. Leif is in town today with Azaleas - not sure if he sells the same to everybody? He also has red, yellow and white roses. 

Somebody else also mentioned wanting books I believe? The machine in the town hall has a book for sale today. 

9 hours ago, spanx said:

Yes! And I still have your wand recipe on me. You on now? Send me a code and I’ll bring it over

Sorry missed this last night faffing with baby. I’ll be on later - I’ll pm you and open up! 

20 minutes ago, SteveH said:

What's the deal with getting Amiibo characters to live on your island? I bought some cards of my favourite ones from New Leaf, but the first one I tried - Pudge - has now visited a couple of times, and says he still needs to think on it. Meanwhile the bloody house I placed, expecting him to move into, has been taken by some randomer!! 

Also, somebody asked about Amber? (edit: @NexivRed )I have a spare one you can have. Leif is in town today with Azaleas - not sure if he sells the same to everybody? He also has red, yellow and white roses. 

Somebody else also mentioned wanting books I believe? The machine in the town hall has a book for sale today. 

Keep inviting them. Took 3 times for mine.

The Nook points machine has different lighthouses it seems. I've seen stone lighthouses and red/white ones. Mine looks fairly drab. :/

image.png.8f7707bfd64ee5d773f68dc970a4696b.png

P.S. Redd is on my island today. :ph34r:

Spoiler

Apparently the museum does shut down for a day to add the gallery.