Animal Crossing: New Horizons

16 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

I haven’t uploaded them, no, but they’re dead easy to copy. 

I altered the colour to a blue tinted grey because it looks colder. Then just a bit darker for the outline. 

Hide contents

4BD9F2DE-EED9-4DF8-8C60-24757D82F407.thumb.jpeg.0349639c865e3ab397e87c81af4697b9.jpeg

E511B55C-B558-4024-BAA5-544B2526603C.thumb.jpeg.5e3351dd28f1f60904fe43195cd048c8.jpeg

Thank you. It was the colours that I really liked. I will enjoy making them tonight.

I’ll open the Gates at 7 folks to my friends only for the Meteor Shower, I opened the other night and posted the Dodo here and Rllmukers couldn’t get in because so many Randomers turned up out of the blue, I have a feeling we have Lurkers here that spot a code and post elsewhere,

Anyway, so Friends and Rllmukers all welcome, if we’re not friends add me and I’ll accept :)

Also north west of my Island I have left Hundreds of Dinosaur Bones, please for the love of god take them all, have a sift through and take any you need, I’ll also leave a load of DIYs at the airport for anyone that needs them

08-B25-D95-1-B74-4352-9-E91-367-A6-CF5-E

Pretty sure you're right, @CovisGod, as lurkers have come to mine through dododes here. But also randomers, as I mentioned on your island the other day. They seemed to know what the forum was by referencing that they weren't on it, though, and I couldn't be arsed to press. 

3 minutes ago, Rob Rule said:

Pretty sure you're right, @CovisGod, as lurkers have come to mine through dododes here. But also randomers, as I mentioned on your island the other day. They seemed to know what the forum was by referencing that they weren't on it, though, and I couldn't be arsed to press. 

Mate you could probably charge entry and still get a queue! lol. I hope you are intending on entering the contest?

14 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

I’ll open the Gates at 7 folks to my friends only for the Meteor Shower, I opened the other night and posted the Dodo here and Rllmukers couldn’t get in because so many Randomers turned up out of the blue, I have a feeling we have Lurkers here that spot a code and post elsewhere,

Anyway, so Friends and Rllmukers all welcome, if we’re not friends add me and I’ll accept :)

Also north west of my Island I have left Hundreds of Dinosaur Bones, please for the love of god take them all, have a sift through and take any you need, I’ll also leave a load of DIYs at the airport for anyone that needs them

The thing you did the other day where we had to say "Muk" when we entered, did that work for you? If lurkers find the dodo code posted on here, they'll probably pick up on the "secret code word" as well? 

1 minute ago, Rayn said:

The thing you did the other day where we had to say "Muk" when we entered, did that work for you? If lurkers find the dodo code posted on here, they'll probably pick up on the "secret code word" as well? 

Yeah it didn’t work at all, that’s why I’ve just decided to make Mukers friends and open for friends only, that way even if one Lurker becomes friends with me they can’t invite 150 other in on Reddit or anything 

21 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Bonkers!!!

4 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Yeah it didn’t work at all, that’s why I’ve just decided to make Mukers friends and open for friends only, that way even if one Lurker becomes friends with me they can’t invite 150 other in on Reddit or anything 

I don’t think I’ve been to yours yet! Count me in!

I had a very fancy system kitchen in books today, for a bargain 130,000 bells.  Can order for people if anyone’s interested. 

Also there’s 6 different colours of leopard print pump in Able Sisters! You know you want every shade!

1 hour ago, CovisGod said:

Can you add me, matey? 0383-4026-7528