Animal Crossing: New Horizons

When does Flick leave your island? He’s here today and I’m tempted to do a nook island and strip it for Tarantulas, last time it took a few hours for 8 or so, but with an extra 50% I’d probably be happy to spend the time doing it, especially since I was too poor to buy many nips on Sunday. 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

When does Flick leave your island? He’s here today and I’m tempted to do a nook island and strip it for Tarantulas, last time it took a few hours for 8 or so, but with an extra 50% I’d probably be happy to spend the time doing it, especially since I was too poor to buy many nips on Sunday. 

He leaves at 5 in the morning

There are ways of doing tarantula island quicker if you cant get the technique of doing them "in the wild".  Dig holes on the island so that they are trapped in a number of small areas, 4 to 6 is good and then catch them from the other side of your "hole barrier"

I'll post when I have Lief next, is it better here or in the Trading Post thread? Also, I'll get into the habit of posting which 'off-season' hedges he's selling, obviously azaleas are in season at the moment so he'll always have those regardless.  

Fuck all your houses for the contest tbh. This islander wins best room. 

3D553859-2122-40D3-B37E-01C4635D6F2B.thumb.jpeg.dccc5ccf5a1d6a605796d93c5deef314.jpeg

Incidentally, has anyone done a horse race with hedges and water?
Could also set up a pretty convincing “Ladies’ Day” with various hats dotted about. 

49 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

He leaves at 5 in the morning

There are ways of doing tarantula island quicker if you cant get the technique of doing them "in the wild".  Dig holes on the island so that they are trapped in a number of small areas, 4 to 6 is good and then catch them from the other side of your "hole barrier"

Do the holes increase the spawn rates or is it just easier to catch them?  I’ve got the method nailed down for catching them after a few fainting episodes :lol

12 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

3D553859-2122-40D3-B37E-01C4635D6F2B.thumb.jpeg.dccc5ccf5a1d6a605796d93c5deef314.jpeg

Incidentally, has anyone done a horse race with hedges and water?
Could also set up a pretty convincing “Ladies’ Day” with various hats dotted about. 

Ah you visited Victoria :) Her house is so cool!  

22 minutes ago, Dan said:

Do the holes increase the spawn rates or is it just easier to catch them?  I’ve got the method nailed down for catching them after a few fainting episodes :lol

Just make it easier to catch if you dont have the technique

1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

Just make it easier to catch if you dont have the technique

36 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Fuck it. I'm deleting my game and save files before throwing my Switch out of the window.