IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

1 hour ago, Tetmon said:

Open to friends.

Pecan (first left when exit airport)

Is crafting a golden toilet.

Thanks for opening up, got the recipe. Sorry for not saying Hi in-game, was in a hurry (I shouldn't be playing the game at work). 

35 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Trying to work out what fossils I’m missing 

Can anyone tell me what’s on 

tem 2nd right of Dimetroden/Juramaia (front second room) - there are only 2 in that bit unless you mean the Archaeopteryx in front of the Deinonychus
Far right pedastal (third room) - Australopith

I wonder if new furniture etc will come with the updates across the year. The game launched with a huge amount of Japanese variety, and that could well be this installment's flavour but I can see new sets and themes getting included. Then again it might just be what's happened so far: one or two Nook shopping items per month. 

A couple of nice touches I noticed last week.

The different islanders leave footprints in the sand that match their foot shape (I've got a little duck fella who leaves footprints matching his little duck feet).

Nook and Isabelle are going different things at different times of day when you go in the town hall.  Go in around 8am and they're both doing exercises behind their desks.

2 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

A couple of nice touches I noticed last week.

The different islanders leave footprints in the sand that match their foot shape (I've got a little duck fella who leaves footprints matching his little duck feet).

Nook and Isabelle are going different things at different times of day when you go in the town hall.  Go in around 8am and they're both doing exercises behind their desks.

Yeah, that is really cute, later in the day they are sometimes snoozing off!

I'm just totally blown away by the amount of items and clothing available. It's my first Animal Crossing so I had no idea decorating was such a big focus. When the credits roll, the amount of artists who are just dedicated to item art and animations is something like 30-50 folk!

I mean if I just look in my own Nook Shopping, there's already literally about 1000 things, and there's still a ton more I've seen on other islands, not to mention all the colour variations. It's madness.

Not mine, but I created a QR code from the picture and imported it. I think. 

Hope you enjoyed yourself, sorry I wasn't around much. Kids!

Oh, it just crashed. Sorry whoever was here!

Just now, StumpyJohn said:

The ones on stands are models made by Flick, they are the "collectables" he offers to make

The ones on wall are regular items

Ah, gotcha. 

I would like a dead sea bass to hopefully scare of all of the other bloody ones. 

Have book available as a regular item in Nooks today so have opened up in case people want to buy it as a crafting material

Shamefully I am also in the market (AGAIN!) for slave labour watering my flowers near the plaza and in front of my house.  Big area today so just do all, a few, totally ignore as you like.  Cans available on the tables as usual

Thanks and if anyone want flowers I usually have surplus and am happy to fly over and plant in your island

@Pungee Your cutting board is dropped next to the doghouse, please nobody nick it!

EDit: also loads of free recipes on the go (mostly common crap) and Leonardo was crafting Pear Hat last I checked

Just now, Unofficial Who said:

Watch it between sunrise/sunset (or vice versa) it might be haunted!

It is in my garden now so am sure I will be passing it loads during the course of the evening and will keep an eye out