IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

8 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Feels like there should be an app on your phone to check what items you have in your catalogue, when you're on another island checking out what's for sale in their shop.  Do I have that table in blue already?

You do get a Nook shopping app after you've spent a certain amount with Nook.

Did you get your phone box, btw? I was posting so much stuff out yesterday that I started jotting stuff down on my phone, but didn't see you in the list.

Just now, Lyrical Donut said:

You do get a Nook shopping app after you've spent a certain amount with Nook.

Did you get your phone box, btw? I was posting so much stuff out yesterday that I started jotting stuff down on my phone, but didn't see you in the list.

Yep, got it, thanks.

3 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

I planted an orchard of all 5 fruits. Some were transplanted, most were sown. Now some have started growing but most are still nursery trees. Why is that? All have the same space around them.

Can anyone help?

3 hours ago, Hexx said:

Too close to cliffs? Walls?

No, I made sure all the 'rules' are followed. They're all 1 space apart in each direction. I'll post a picture in a bit.

3 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Can anyone help?

No, I made sure all the 'rules' are followed. They're all 1 space apart in each direction. I'll post a picture in a bit.

That happened to me. I think it was where I had sown new sapling next to fully grown trees. Saplings seem fine growing in proximity, and you can obvs transplant trees. But they don’t like growing in the shadow of bigger trees. 

3 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Can anyone help?

Historically in AC there have always been some spots that it just doesn't seem to want to grow things in, though these might be relative rather than absolute

It also seems to like diagonal or offset patterns

XOXOX

OXOXO

XOXOX

Much better the straight vertical ones

XOXOX

XOXOX

XOXOX

You can solve this by moving them elsewhere until more fully grown and then moving them back to where you want them

That moment when you split bells to plant a 10k money tree...

and accidentally plant 99,999 bells in the ground! :facepalm:

Why is the default menu option Bury! I've planted a ton of 1k trees in the past by accident due to the exact same issue!

27 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have book available as a regular item in Nooks today so have opened up in case people want to buy it as a crafting material

Shamefully I am also in the market (AGAIN!) for slave labour watering my flowers near the plaza and in front of my house.  Big area today so just do all, a few, totally ignore as you like.  Cans available on the tables as usual

Thanks and if anyone want flowers I usually have surplus and am happy to fly over and plant in your island

@Pungee Your cutting board is dropped next to the doghouse, please nobody nick it!

EDit: also loads of free recipes on the go (mostly common crap) and Leonardo was crafting Pear Hat last I checked

Thanks for all the books, my wife had me buy 13 of them. Watered some of your flowers for you on the way past.

40 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have book available as a regular item in Nooks today so have opened up in case people want to buy it as a crafting material

Shamefully I am also in the market (AGAIN!) for slave labour watering my flowers near the plaza and in front of my house.  Big area today so just do all, a few, totally ignore as you like.  Cans available on the tables as usual

Thanks and if anyone want flowers I usually have surplus and am happy to fly over and plant in your island

@Pungee Your cutting board is dropped next to the doghouse, please nobody nick it!

EDit: also loads of free recipes on the go (mostly common crap) and Leonardo was crafting Pear Hat last I checked

Coming - Purple Pansy's or Windflowers would be lovely. Or Black Cosmos :D

Edit - about 8 o clock on your plaze there's white lily where a pink should bein the pattern. I could grumpy and took his petals off :P

2 minutes ago, spanx said:

I also have surplus flowers and have resorted to binning them :)

If anyone wants black roses, blue hyacinths or red hybrid pansies that can breed purples let me know

I binned crap loads this morning, nothing too special but there were loads of blue pansies and hyacinths off loaded on tommy and timmy

5 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Anyone know where to get these posters?

EW6r1ZfU0AoSDWI?format=jpg&name=large

I've got a variation not shown in your picture listed as Fishing-boat flag in my catalog. I can order if for you if you want? 

2 minutes ago, ryodi said:

I've got a variation not shown in your picture listed as Fishing-boat flag in my catalog. I can order if for you if you want? 

Only if you've got time, and it's not too much of a fuss, dude. 

I'm so impressed by that girl's creations I think I'll steal a few ideas from how to build a sweet looking island.

2 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Only if you've got time, and it's not too much of a fuss, dude. 

Not a problem. You aren't in the spreadsheet, which name and town are you and I'll order it as a gift?

Cheers, dude!

Stevie @ Pikojiro (my village in both WW and NL was called "Cojiro", after the rooster from TLoZ series. My son had a village in NL called Pikacity, and this time we have a shared island name of Pikojiro. God, I take this stuff to seriously. I spent an afternoon deciding what would be an appropriate flag...)

11 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Not a problem. You aren't in the spreadsheet, which name and town are you and I'll order it as a gift?

Me too I have:

Fishing boat flags (2,200):

Marufukumaru Bounty (yellow, right side in your picture)

Uomasamaru III-launch (white with Mt. Fuji)

Pennant (triangular)(1,300):

Classic

Souvenir

Let me know if your interested and send details @Keyboard Koala

Have nipped out for a walk but left gates open, name is jamesh and Island called Ellijess

Its a shared island with wife and 4 and 7 year old girls, we haven’t had any visitors yet so we’d love some visitors and feedback ahead of the contest :)

Going to open up for friends but I've cleared out the shop and still doing island admin. So nothing much exciting going on but feel free to have a look about if there's anything you want me to order etc. 

Edit: it's started raining so good for coelecanths!

11 minutes ago, bimbam said:

Have nipped out for a walk but left gates open, name is jamesh and Island called Ellijess

Its a shared island with wife and 4 and 7 year old girls, we haven’t had any visitors yet so we’d love some visitors and feedback ahead of the contest :)

Was going to head over but think your switch must have gone to sleep as not showing up

24 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Cheers, dude!

Stevie @ Pikojiro (my village in both WW and NL was called "Cojiro", after the rooster from TLoZ series. My son had a village in NL called Pikacity, and this time we have a shared island name of Pikojiro. God, I take this stuff to seriously. I spent an afternoon deciding what would be an appropriate flag...)

Fishing Boat-flag sent. My GC AC town was called Labrynna because I was playing Oracle of Ages when it came out. Since then all of my towns have been called Framheim (meaning Forward Home) after Roald Amundens Arctic Base when he was racing Scott to the pole. 

Further to my earlier post I'm loving how much personalty the villagers have. Pashmina will usually be found singing in the square in the evening and Poppy was chasing a dragonfly around this morning. It's one of the best things in the game. 

1 hour ago, Hexx said:

Coming - Purple Pansy's or Windflowers would be lovely. Or Black Cosmos :D

Edit - about 8 o clock on your plaze there's white lily where a pink should bein the pattern. I could grumpy and took his petals off :P

I went to fix that and of course:

Spoiler

EXAxWm6U0AELdP-.thumb.jpeg.56843786b3de68f9b9d0c314f43edcde.jpeg

NINTENDO!!!