IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

Have opened up to friend list

Nips are 91 which is the cheapest I've ever had, Daisy Mae has mostly been in the plaza and flower watering area near my house

Leif is also in town with hydrangeas as the out of season bush

As usual and slave watering labour is welcome! 

Will update if I find anyone crafting

Oh and spaceman helmet in Abels :omg:

2 hours ago, grindmouse said:

I saved up bells for Sunday turnips, but the Nooks have a hot tub in the Cranny for 130,000 bells. Torn between turnips and the tub...

I can lend you the bells so you can buy turnips. 

1 hour ago, sladie said:

90 bells for me. And Leif is in town selling cosmos. I’ll leave it open while I get my daughter brekkie - 1V9VD. 

Thanks, only just started the game this week, so it's my first turnip day.. 

Your island is really lovely! :wub:

Just added my info to the spreadsheet.. 

Just now, grindmouse said:

@MagicalDrop I checked and it's not a hot tub it's a circular 'whirlpool bath'. In case that makes it more or less desirable!

Well it transpires my daughter has same one in her shop, but hers is black. If yours is white I'd prefer that. Like I said, I could get over to you soonish with bells so you can get your turnips this week. 

Think I might have finally twigged why my island rating is stuck back at 4 with the too much crap message.  Have had 8 unidentified fossils dropped on the ground as part of my museum complex.  Cant believe its taken me more than a week to think of that!  Have replaced them with flowers for now so hopefully I can get my 5 star rating back so long as I remember to pick up recipe swaps from beach at end of day am about 50/50 on remembering to do that atm

Edit, and Leonardo is crafting atm, Pear Wardrobe 

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up to friend list

Nips are 91 which is the cheapest I've ever had, Daisy Mae has mostly been in the plaza and flower watering area near my house

Leif is also in town with hydrangeas as the out of season bush

As usual and slave watering labour is welcome! 

Will update if I find anyone crafting

Leonardo making Pear Wardrobe

its now Agent S making Shell Table

Oh and spaceman helmet in Abels :omg:

Game crashed just after a few people left, hope nobody lost anything, it was a minute or so afterwards so hopefully all ok

Have now restarted and opened back up

15 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

Thanks Nexiv, looks like I've sorted it to do both. btw I have those pink and blue outdoor chairs if you still wanted them?

Oh yeah, those were proper cute. If I find a place I can put them I’ll let you know :D 

18 hours ago, Number 28 said:

@Keyboard Koala We're friends on the Switch now, but we need to meet in game before we appear on each other's list, right? In the meantime I ordered the two fishing flags so they should be here tomorrow. 

P.S. It's Saturday post-6pm, don't forget your KK Slider song people!

Sorry for the late response. Tbh, I haven't got a clue on how the trading works. I assumed it was just having each others' friend codes. But of course this is Nintendo ;)

Haven't really been that much in the game as well as lockdown ended two weeks ago, since my company's up and running again. I'll look into this asap though. And thanks in advance.

My museum is open! The fossils exhibit is great, isn’t it? Especially the “tree of life” for the islanders at the end:

0F97B305-7705-42BB-89FC-6F2CA678530C.thumb.jpeg.668e0b7a7a0ec0347815e5f65303d2a6.jpeg

Made me miss real museums though. :(

The house is coming along, should be able to upgrade in a week or two.

A5E5B814-CC7D-45A5-A688-BD7740275849.thumb.jpeg.ffd9ee8296d29c9b3135db3c9163dce6.jpeg

On 02/05/2020 at 00:37, bradigor said:

My island is going to be covered in mannequins for the next few days as I try to sort rocks. I 'think' I have it right. 

How is this project coming along? I've only one more rock that needs to slide into its intended place, so tomorrow morning should be a day of celebration to me as the mannequins are driving me nuts. 

Going back to nice little touches in this game Goldie was doing stretches on the beach, stopped and sniffed a flower and then went back to her exercises :wub:

Has anyone else noticed that the mannequin item in Abels window changes each day and is one of the items that they have available to buy that day

1 minute ago, Alex W. said:

My museum is open! The fossils exhibit is great, isn’t it? Especially the “tree of life” for the islanders at the end:

0F97B305-7705-42BB-89FC-6F2CA678530C.thumb.jpeg.668e0b7a7a0ec0347815e5f65303d2a6.jpeg

Made me miss real museums though. :(

Yeah, the whole museum is excellently done, not just the fossil section.

There are a few little easter eggs to look out for too especially once its a little fuller

26 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

Open to friends.

Post-it whiteboard, toilet cleaning set and boxing ring at Nook. Power Ranger hats at Mabel. Leif is here as well.

It's also pissing it down.

I nipped in for a minute, grabbed the whiteboard traded the shirt off my back at CEX, but got disconnected Trying to talk to Leif. I might nip back in later, keep forgetting to bring my spare stuff when I visit people. Too excited to buy the whiteboard.

7 minutes ago, Broker said:

I nipped in for a minute, grabbed the whiteboard traded the shirt off my back at CEX, but got disconnected Trying to talk to Leif. I might nip back in later, keep forgetting to bring my spare stuff when I visit people. Too excited to buy the whiteboard.

I had to close for a few minutes, but I'm open again now.

If you miss out on the whiteboard I can order it for you.

30 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Sorry for the late response. Tbh, I haven't got a clue on how the trading works. I assumed it was just having each others' friend codes. But of course this is Nintendo ;)

Haven't really been that much in the game as well as lockdown ended two weeks ago, since my company's up and running again. I'll look into this asap though. And thanks in advance.

No worries, I just got back on here. I have the two flags if you want to pop along. I've opened the gate. Any future items can be sent directly. 

If anyone else wants to show up, feel free. I have a bunch of fossils going, but I don't suppose anyone needs them because they seem common. Leif is also here. :)

Edit: Shep in the East North East of the island (behind the T-rex) is doling out the Wooden Double Bed recipe.

Re: Museum. It really is brilliant. I popped City Folk on the other day. The museum is so small, basic and generally naff...and I remember thinking it was great at the time. :D Missing Brewster though...

6 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

I had to close for a few minutes, but I'm open again now.

If you miss out on the whiteboard I can order it for you.

It’s in my inventory?! Not sure what type of disconnect it was because it just dumped me home but I’ve got my whiteboard and CEX bits. I’ll nip back in a bit for longer :) 

33 minutes ago, Rayn said:

How is this project coming along? I've only one more rock that needs to slide into its intended place, so tomorrow morning should be a day of celebration to me as the mannequins are driving me nuts. 

Nearly there. Last rock keeps popping up in other places on the island. But I paid my son b750k to do it for me. 

Edit: just booted and we are done. 

32 minutes ago, Rayn said:

I set up for this today. My island is already pretty full so I placed about 10 mannequins and some items. With so few needed I actually just crafted or used some sensible outdoors objects and replaced them. Fingers crossed this works as planned and I found all the spots because it would be amazing to do it with basically no fake cruft.

I've got what looks like an engagement ring in nook's today, not seen one of them before. Another 60,000 item! Back to ABD...

What with the suitcase full of gold bars the other day and the 120,000 bell kitchen unit, I think the game realises I've got loads of money in the bank.

I've also redone my maze after getting some inspiration from somewhere obvious that I'm attempting to not spoil but probably everyone has already done...

Will open up in a bit but I'm just doing island admin as I didn't log on for daisy Mae this morning. 

Edit: leif is here too