IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

16 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Would anyone like any blue windflower plants? I have 5 surplus. Free. 

Hotdog costume, all five colours of samurai helmet, and 3D glasses in Able’s too. 
Plus science kit and light blue auto lid loo in the shop. 

I’d like flowers please! 

My nephew who is ten has been meeting up with my daughter online in AC quite a bit recently, and every time he has long hair and a dress on, not always the same styles but never ever what would be considered male styles. And it reminded me of something my sister, his mum, said once that even when he was very young he loved dressing up in his older sisters clothes especially the princess dresses. 

I dunno it just seems cool that here is a game that doesn’t judge or force stereotypes. 

When they first started playing together I had to text my sister to check it was him, even though it was his name, and not his sister. She just sent one back saying, yes it’s him, no further comment. 

57 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Shall I meet you at Loz’s?

Don’t think I’ll make it on much before 8! I’m sure I’ll catch you later - I’ve been meaning to add more friends so I’ll dig out your code!

I've opened up for friends. Leif is here and there's a police hat in Ables. Nooks has been ransacked again, it's a 4 player island, there is generally nothing left. Stig has already landed and is complaining that Harry the Hippo is crafting ... a bonfire :lol:

Being that it is a shared island with my wife and 2 children it is a weird mix of neatly terraformed beauty and random shit left everywhere.

I'm just dicking about with flowers but by all means pop over!

Edit: Gate closed. Thanks for visiting.

That all looks great, I'm making very slow progress at sorting my island but enjoying it. Though wish there was more buildings, I assume (hope) they'll be added as DLC. Hoping for The Roost and Observatory to be separate buildings and not just incorporated into the Museum. Likewise would be good if Lief and Kicks got their own separate shops. And bring back the Dream Suite, Police Station, Post Office and Club LOL! 

11 minutes ago, Flub said:

I'm slowly making my island more interesting

House is really good, I need to work on my house as I mostly obsess about every detail outside, I’ve only just opened up my 4th room and it’s sat empty for days whilst I try to get some idea to do with it.

Does anybody want Celia the green eagle looking thing? Her work here is done and she's packing her bags today after deciding to call me "biscuit" instead of Dom's much cooler "chief" and then teaching everybody else on the island to do the same.

Have opened up my island incase anyone wants to shop from Saharah, she is bottom right corner at the moment and going round in a anti-clockwise manner

Goldie is crafting Hedge Standee which judging by recent swap piles everyone already has at least 2 times over

Abels are selling Apple store uniforms :)

EX4vjPRXgAASGBz.thumb.jpeg.edf8192a7123201f5b884763f0edbdf4.jpeg

I’ve got this very annoying bug, still. I’ve only got nine villagers and I can’t buy any more lots off of Nook. Searching online there are many others with the same problem and it seems it happened between two early patches. The latest patch fixed the bug fore some but not all, myself included. I really hope it will be adressed as I’d love another villager. There’s no chance in hell I’m starting all over now. 
While searching online I got even more annoyed with the bug because I found out there’s an achievement to unlock when you’ve spoken to all ten villagers. At the moment that’s impossible for me to unlock :( 

36 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up my island incase anyone wants to shop from Saharah, she is bottom right corner at the moment and going round in a anti-clockwise manner

Goldie is crafting Hedge Standee which judging by recent swap piles everyone already has at least 2 times over

Abels are selling Apple store uniforms :)

EX4vjPRXgAASGBz.thumb.jpeg.edf8192a7123201f5b884763f0edbdf4.jpeg

I stopped by, got my rugs and work uniform and did some watering too.

I also have Sahara here today, I'll open shortly.

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

I’ve got this very annoying bug, still. I’ve only got nine villagers and I can’t buy any more lots off of Nook. Searching online there are many others with the same problem and it seems it happened between two early patches. The latest patch fixed the bug fore some but not all, myself included. I really hope it will be adressed as I’d love another villager. There’s no chance in hell I’m starting all over now. 
While searching online I got even more annoyed with the bug because I found out there’s an achievement to unlock when you’ve spoken to all ten villagers. At the moment that’s impossible for me to unlock :( 

I know this isn't the point, and that bug sucks, but I've had that achievement pop when speaking to residents on other islands, as if it's just counting 10 separate conversations. Maybe worth checking the "Island Togetherness" card to see if it's counting? 

1 hour ago, senor_herer said:

Thanks, it looks better in daylight but I was quite excited (and munted) after finishing it in the wee small hours :lol:

EX49ugdVcAEzUBW.jpg

Having tried and mostly failed at doing much more basic custom designs I can only applaud your skills at achieving that!