IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

4 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Having tried and mostly failed at doing much more basic custom designs I can only applaud your skills at achieving that!

Once I realised that Galaga's resolution should be divisible by 32 it suddenly seemed a lot easier to tackle :doh::lol:

I found a screenshot at the native game resolution and went from there chopping it up and scanning it in.

I even left in a mistake in that the screenshot I used has something that you can't see in Galaga but I decided to leave it in. One of the old codgers around here should spot it :blah:;)

The final job was going to be changing the high score to my PB, but that was way too much of a ballache at 3AM this morning.

3 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up my island incase anyone wants to shop from Saharah, she is bottom right corner at the moment and going round in a anti-clockwise manner

Goldie is crafting Hedge Standee which judging by recent swap piles everyone already has at least 2 times over

Abels are selling Apple store uniforms :)

Raymond is now crafting stone wall

It's raining in Nookington so thanks to whoever left a bear umbrella next to me. :)

So a couple of weeks ago Redd visited our Island, and we bought an artwork which we donated to Blathers. 

Since then, Redd has never appeared again, and we've played every day. 

Any ideas? We've not done any time travelling. 

1 hour ago, senor_herer said:

I even left in a mistake in that the screenshot I used has something that you can't see in Galaga but I decided to leave it in. One of the old codgers around here should spot it :blah:;)

Too many green ships? 

Great job! 

I’m opening up for a bit.

help yourself to anything at shops, and swap areas and enjoy it.  Bring something to swap!

please water my plants at my amazing new garden nursery areas.  I’ll be AFK coz I gotta do some painting today.

@meatbin you can add me as a friend if you like and send her over, it’s a nice place and it’s all U-rated.

sw-4909-8537-0677

20 minutes ago, meatbin said:

So a couple of weeks ago Redd visited our Island, and we bought an artwork which we donated to Blathers. 

Since then, Redd has never appeared again, and we've played every day. 

Any ideas? We've not done any time travelling. 

He's busy so only comes by very occasionally. I had him 2 days in a row at the start then yesterday was the first time he came to visit since then. 

12 minutes ago, Loz Boz said:

help yourself to anything at shops, and swap areas and enjoy it.  Bring something to swap!

please water my plants at my amazing new garden nursery areas.  I’ll be AFK coz I gotta do some painting today.

@meatbin you can add me as a friend if you like and send her over, it’s a nice place and it’s all U-rated.

sw-4909-8537-0677

Thanks so much. 

Just sent request 

5 minutes ago, spork said:

He's busy so only comes by very occasionally. I had him 2 days in a row at the start then yesterday was the first time he came to visit since then. 

Cheers. I'll keep an eye out for him. 

1 hour ago, Loz Boz said:

sw-4909-8537-0677

Noo, get rid of the willy dress!! I stopped putting it in shops since I realised people’s kids were visiting adult islands!!

6 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Noo, get rid of the willy dress!! I stopped putting it in shops since I realised people’s kids were visiting adult islands!!

don’t worry, I realised just as she came and ran in to remove it.  Phew!  

5 minutes ago, Loz Boz said:

don’t worry, I realised just as she came and ran in to remove it.  Phew!  

Thank the Lord! No child should have to witness that vein. 

2 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

@NexivRed Send it to me! I’ll send you 100k for it 

Don’t be daft, just send me 70k. 

Also got DJ deck with a nice wooden surround. Bit more formal. 

I’m in the process of making a market. It’s gradually expanded. I’ve got a picturesque market area with a pink/white canal side Venice theme going and a wuhan style wet market street food area and now working on a Japanese yakuza backstreet!

Just need to source some Japanese signs!

I found this with some good ideas though 

165508C5-3C28-4F49-8BF4-E11D71BE430A.jpeg

1 hour ago, probotector said:

I’m in the process of making a market. It’s gradually expanded. I’ve got a picturesque market area with a pink/white canal side Venice theme going and a wuhan style wet market street food area and now working on a Japanese yakuza backstreet!

Just need to source some Japanese signs!

I found this with some good ideas though 

165508C5-3C28-4F49-8BF4-E11D71BE430A.jpeg

I was halfway through building one and saw that. It’s brilliant. Not sure if it’s the same girl who made an indoor cafe/noodle joint. 

Mine is a bit more trashy/run down. You can write your own signs so I went on Google, then realised I have a thousand I took myself on Google photos from 2018. Lol.

If anyone is still around and up for flower watering, I’m still open and would greatly appreciate it, even if you just do the green mums project behind the house (I know I have a fair few scattered around, but they aren’t as important.)

Always forget to say, recipes in the orchard and free items in the market square. 

1 hour ago, sir stiff_one said:

I was halfway through building one and saw that. It’s brilliant. Not sure if it’s the same girl who made an indoor cafe/noodle joint. 

Mine is a bit more trashy/run down. You can write your own signs so I went on Google, then realised I have a thousand I took myself on Google photos from 2018. Lol.

Yeah, I’m going to just make my own.

I would prefer a trashy run down one as my concept is it’s hidden away from the cutesy market, so you take a wrong turn and suddenly you’re in the wrong ride of town and about to get jacked by one of my villagers :)