IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

15 minutes ago, Rayn said:

I would actually love to know how my nips disappeared too, as not all of them disappeared, so it can’t have been a communication error?

It may be a fucked save, though, as I know I have an issue with my game due to only having nine villagers.

There's a hard(ish) limit on dropped items iirc. If a linear portion of dropped stuff disappeared it might be that.

There's not much out there but you're not the only one. 

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/social/questions/detail/qid/94427/~/animal-crossing-new-horizons---missing-turnips!

11 minutes ago, Rayn said:

:quote:

10 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

GET OUT!! :mad:

:D Sorry guys!  Maybe I've just not listened properly ;)

That one for the first credits I had to endure this morning though..not for me thanks! :lol: 

I do have his hip hop one around my wrestling ring.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:D Sorry guys!  Maybe I've just not listened properly ;)

That one for the first credits I had to endure this morning though..not for me thanks! :lol: 

I do have his hip hop one around my wrestling ring.

I have 2 whole walls of KK tunes in my house.  Running out of space to put more up.

KK Crusin is awesome!

3 hours ago, spanx said:

I'll bring a grab bag of green mums and purple tulips, hyacinths and windflowers :)

That’s perfect thanks!

1 hour ago, MagicalDrop said:

@Laine I'm happy to come and plant a blue rose after all the favours you've done me with the cowries! 

That would be awesome thanks!

3 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I can also bring you some over, can do a mix of black flowers like last time or a random selection, specific request etc

I'll keep a look out for when you are next open in the evening

A random selection works for me - cheers! you’ve been so helpful! You must let me know how much I owe for all those gnomes.

If I can get multiple people to water these kindly donated flowers they’ll duplicate faster right?

@StumpyJohn I think Cheri has a thing for men in uniform, she's been walking in circles around me for 30 minutes straight now, looking at me with a big smile on her cute little face. Agent S isn't too happy though, every time Cheri gets too close to me he steps right in the middle of us, keeping us separated :lol: 

4 hours ago, Rayn said:
4 hours ago, Danster said:

The Mums will still breed, but give you nothing new.

Best bet is to get those hybrid yellows isolated, then breed those to get purples (and possible a lucky green) and then breed the purples (from the hybrid yellows) to get a much better chance of a green.

Yeah, I was aiming for that but the problem is I’ve allowed yellow clones to form. So my collection of “hybrids” might not be so hybrid. 

36 minutes ago, Rayn said:

@StumpyJohn I think Cheri has a thing for men in uniform, she's been walking in circles around me for 30 minutes straight now, looking at me with a big smile on her cute little face. Agent S isn't too happy though, every time Cheri gets too close to me he steps right in the middle of us, keeping us separated :lol: 

Agent S is a superhero so thinks you are after her job!

19 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

:omg:

54F6C889-67AD-4112-95D6-C811F3C776D3.thumb.jpeg.27e195b63a2027d9ee9d3287c2ec647a.jpeg

So two of those yellows I’ve separated ARE hybrids, because a purple has popped up..but I don’t know which!!

....and where the feck did that pink come from??

As you got one purple from that little grouping of yellows I'd leave them as is because they'll probably give another purple.

Chances are that most of your separated yellows are hybid rather than clones

As for the pink, the most likely explanation is that you have a hybrid yellow next to a seed red as that is a 25% chance to give a pink

https://aeonsake.gitlab.io/acnh-flower-breeder/?breeder=wsKFhEo=#breeder

EDit, oh and I love the excitement of getting new flowers!!

11 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

As you got one purple from that little grouping of yellows I'd leave them as is because they'll probably give another purple.

Chances are that most of your separated yellows are hybid rather than clones

As for the pink, the most likely explanation is that you have a hybrid yellow next to a seed red as that is a 25% chance to give a pink

https://aeonsake.gitlab.io/acnh-flower-breeder/?breeder=wsKFhEo=#breeder

Ah, okay. Must have been the yellow below it. Pale dirt was hybrids and I left it there. 

Anyway, I dug up everything that wasn’t a seed and left my purple to clone. 

Planted the mums so they’re only in pairs. Broke it up with lillies and tulips. 

AF921483-4FC4-4A6A-A0AB-056797F69F71.thumb.jpeg.4764d289a21c3e9757fd22daa91608be.jpeg

Think the only thing I’m doing wrong here now is I’m not leaving a spare square around them all? Potentially preventing some from breeding if they don’t all spawn in the square to their left or right, and someone nicks a spot. 
Which I’m okay with, as I’m in no rush, and prefer to have something that looks pretty than makes hybrids super fast. 

10 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Ah, okay. Must have been the yellow below it. Pale dirt was hybrids and I left it there. 

Anyway, I dug up everything that wasn’t a seed and left my purple to clone. 

Planted the mums so they’re only in pairs. Broke it up with lillies and tulips. 

AF921483-4FC4-4A6A-A0AB-056797F69F71.thumb.jpeg.4764d289a21c3e9757fd22daa91608be.jpeg

Think the only thing I’m doing wrong here now is I’m not leaving a spare square around them all? Potentially preventing some from breeding if they don’t all spawn in the square to their left or right, and someone nicks a spot. 
Which I’m okay with, as I’m in no rush, and prefer to have something that looks pretty than makes hybrids super fast. 

Yep, you are somewhat limiting the number of spawns but that is all.  I mostly used a compact layout like that too though without the path around the outer rim

Mixing pair of different types also helps with it looking nicer!

I can't remember if it was someone here who posted the trick to never getting stung by wasps (net out, face the tree from the front, mash a if the wasp drops) but it's flawless. I've never been stung since and it makes the daily tree shaking a pleasure rather than a chore.

15 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I tagged you weeks ago that I'd got a loom and you never got back to me :(

I did need one back then. And likely forgot to get back to you because I don’t have the brain space.
And I catalogued one last week as well but didn’t order it cos I didn’t have a use for one then either. 

Only reason I’ve put it out is cos I checked if it was customisable before putting it away, and laughed when I saw it was. I had the idea only today. 

Do not feel sad :( 

I'm moving my house tomorrow up to the top left corner of the island.

I'm sure this will mess up my quest to move all six of the rocks into the same garden, have three now but they keep popping up in places I've missed. 

Ho hum, what's another day (or more...).