Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

Just now, Fuddle said:

Is it my imagination, or have I seen other coloured flamingos in other towns? You can’t customise them, do they just appear in the shop sometimes?

im doing a very unoriginal thing.

C6676C09-4E22-49DF-A5C7-197AF1498814.thumb.jpeg.7892b1d8c3863312a89be7fe24bcb0cf.jpeg

Those are the 'natural' version, there is also a 'white' version that is a pale pink in colour

I can get you them from my catalog if you want, I did have a couple in storage but sold them in an inventory purge this morning!

3 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

It's frustrating the simple panels don't let you use two different custom designs, so whatever you choose has to stack twice.

Another of the many peculiar restrictions in the game.

Yeah I was saying that to stiff and donut yesterday. Such a tiny change for so many more possibilities.

Thanks for the surprise visit @Laine, I’ve ordered a snack machine, let me know if there was anything else you liked the look of :) 

Speaking of Flamingos...

Got my first new plots built last night, and they've sold already:

• Flora, who I met on a Nook Miles island. A flamingo-coloured Peppy Ostrich. Moved in today.
  • Annalisa - hasn't moved in yet, internet says she's a "normal" anteater.
  • Pudge - hasn't moved in yet, internet says he's a lazy bear who is permanently pulling a face like he's just soiled himself. Yay?

Quite pleased with Flora, although this means 2/5 animals are Ostriches. An anteater sounds fun too, although I find Normal villagers a bit dowdy.

I also shot down a pedalboard from a balloon, which is awesome, as I'm currently putting my first pedalboard together in real life. I can see it's got a Boss BD-2 on there, along with a Vox Wah and Rodger Meyer Voodoo Vibe, amongst others. Just need a guitar and amp now!

55 minutes ago, Broker said:

Yeah I was saying that to stiff and donut yesterday. Such a tiny change for so many more possibilities.

Thanks for the surprise visit @Laine, I’ve ordered a snack machine, let me know if there was anything else you liked the look of :) 

Thanks so much! Sorry for quick exit I was on the phone wrestling the baby and my 4 year old walked in and started frantically mashing buttons! 

I’ll come for a proper look later.

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Those are the 'natural' version, there is also a 'white' version that is a pale pink in colour

I can get you them from my catalog if you want, I did have a couple in storage but sold them in an inventory purge this morning!

If they just turn up eventually I’m happy to wait, but if its like the nook miles stuff where everyone has a different set, then I wouldn’t mind them. If you get some let me know and I’ll get you something back.

Opened gates for friends, dodo code is 8M11F

If anyone wants a nose about or a go at the maze :P

@Flams in thanks for turnips yesterday, please have a look round if there's anything you want me to order or make for you. I've also finished museum so am only getting fossil swaps if you need any. 

Edit: redd is here too but I think I bought the only legit art 

41 minutes ago, Laine said:

Thanks so much! Sorry for quick exit I was on the phone wrestling the baby and my 4 year old walked in and started frantically mashing buttons! 

I’ll come for a proper look later.

I figure you just couldn’t get a message in while I was chatting to my sister. I’ll let you know when the gate is open later, and see if I can find a pink drinks machine :) 

1 hour ago, Broker said:

Wait till you see the orange amp!

Does anyone know how many flowers will satisfy isabels endless requests for flowers?

That is one Isabel request that I never saw :lol:

So glad there isn't a too many flowers test like there is a too many trees! 8-)

56 minutes ago, Fuddle said:

If they just turn up eventually I’m happy to wait, but if its like the nook miles stuff where everyone has a different set, then I wouldn’t mind them. If you get some let me know and I’ll get you something back.

They are regular items that appear in the Cranny, if you change your mind at any point am happy to post them to you from my catalogue

1 hour ago, b00dles said:

@Flams in thanks for turnips yesterday, please have a look round if there's anything you want me to order or make for you. I've also finished museum so am only getting fossil swaps if you need any. 

Incredible island, so much I wanted to steal ^_^

Got myself some lovely fake art and discovered theres a lunar lander in the game :o

1 hour ago, b00dles said:

Thanks for opening, I grabbed one of the fakes, there was still one painting available for someone else

28 minutes ago, Monkeyboy said:

Town is open if anyone fancies an electric guitar or studio spotlight from Nooks. I’m away from the console. Dodo code is 8B7B8.

Ta - nipped in briefly but the guitar was more money than I have at the moment! Ended up buying some bags from Kicks anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Alexlotl said:

Ta - nipped in briefly but the guitar was more money than I have at the moment! Ended up buying some bags from Kicks anyway. 

I’ve got a spare electric guitar if you would be interested in some trades? Desperately need some outdoor furniture...

21 minutes ago, majic said:

I got Raymond the cat :omg:

Could you send him over to kill the bird that just moved in at my island? Lucah or something, his house looks like a wrestling ring. Seems he was kicked out from someone elses island but I can't remember which island he said he came from. 

Opening Summerisle for a bit if any kind soul wants to come water my flowers and jostle the mannequin army. Kicks is here with nowt much exciting and there’s a pedal board and kettle in Nooks.

There’s a few freebies by Nooks now and a makeshift cataloguing area in the rockery up in the residential area. 

22 hours ago, Broker said:

I’ve got a free kitchen units I can order but they’re mega expensive, like 200k plus.

This is definitely too rich for me just now, I just threw all my money in to random crap. :) 

2 hours ago, Rayn said:

Could you send him over to kill the bird that just moved in at my island? Lucah or something, his house looks like a wrestling ring. Seems he was kicked out from someone elses island but I can't remember which island he said he came from. 

It might be mine! (Daddy from Bloakes).