Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

Have opened up for evening visitors as Celeste is in town.  She is in the far south of the island mostly on the beach to the left of the airport.  There is no sign of any shooting stars though

Raymond is crafting too, wooden low table

B75ADC25-7085-4232-93F7-F5E2FA05CCAF.thumb.jpeg.c6dc701f0227d31401f1086f5d4671c5.jpeg

Yeah it does! Took about a week but I’m happy with that. 

So, how much do gold petals sell for? How long do they take to how back? I assume nine of them is more lucrative than a fruit tree?

8 hours ago, GC Zombie said:

It might be mine! (Daddy from Bloakes).

YES, Bloakes was the island he mentioned. I’m starting to see why you kicked him out, what an annoying beak on that little wad of feathers.

4 hours ago, Broker said:

B75ADC25-7085-4232-93F7-F5E2FA05CCAF.thumb.jpeg.c6dc701f0227d31401f1086f5d4671c5.jpeg

Yeah it does! Took about a week but I’m happy with that. 

So, how much do gold petals sell for? How long do they take to how back? I assume nine of them is more lucrative than a fruit tree?

Congrats.

Gold petals are 1k per flower, as far as I remember. I think they regrow in 3 days.

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

YES, Bloakes was the island he mentioned. I’m starting to see why you kicked him out, what an annoying beak on that little wad of feathers.

Haha, I never wanted him. He was the 1st visitor in the campsite and I ignored him for days before I found out you have to accept the 1st one... 

We somehow managed to swap him for an even worse villager, Harry the cranky hippo. At this point we want Lucha back... 

I'll have to pop over and talk to him at some point, my boys are feeling guilty about kicking him out. They'll want to know he's turned up somewhere. 

20 minutes ago, GC Zombie said:

Haha, I never wanted him. He was the 1st visitor in the campsite and I ignored him for days before I found out you have to accept the 1st one... 

We somehow managed to swap him for an even worse villager, Harry the cranky hippo. At this point we want Lucha back... 

I'll have to pop over and talk to him at some point, my boys are feeling guilty about kicking him out. They'll want to know he's turned up somewhere. 

You guys are welcome at any time, just say when.

My little fenced off Money Tree farm is doing nicely. Working out you could move the saplings has been a game changer. Anyone know exactly how many days they take to grow? Everything online is frustatingly vague ("A few days", etc).

If I can manage to get in and do this daily, then it's a 21,000 bell yield every morning (30k off the tree, 1k from the glowing hole, 10k invested back in). Seems a safer bet than the stalk market! Just got to stop my daughter raiding them...

Morning campers!

I'm open to friends.

Redd's here, he has the quaint picture and common picture remaing. I'm pretty sure one of them is fake.

I'll be mostly afk, but knock yourself out!

EDIT: SOLD OUT!!

42 minutes ago, Alexlotl said:

My little fenced off Money Tree farm is doing nicely. Working out you could move the saplings has been a game changer. Anyone know exactly how many days they take to grow? Everything online is frustatingly vague ("A few days", etc).

If I can manage to get in and do this daily, then it's a 21,000 bell yield every morning (30k off the tree, 1k from the glowing hole, 10k invested back in). Seems a safer bet than the stalk market! Just got to stop my daughter raiding them...

I have 4 money tree slots in constant rotation, there is no variability in how long they take to grow and fruit, its always 5 days

Day 1: plant - Nursery Money Tree stage

Day 2: Small Young Money Tree stage

Day 3: Medium Young Money Tree stage

Day 4: Large Young Money Tree stage

Day 5: Money Tree stage - pick bells, chop down, reuse spot for new Nursery Money Tree

1 hour ago, Tetmon said:

Morning campers!

I'm open to friends.

Redd's here, he has the quaint picture and common picture remaing. I'm pretty sure one of them is fake.

I'll be mostly afk, but knock yourself out!

Thanks for that.

saw you online and thought it might be turnips so checked here first.

redd might be better!

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

I have 4 money tree slots in constant rotation, there is no variability in how long they take to grow and fruit, its always 5 days

Day 1: plant - Nursery Money Tree stage

Day 2: Small Young Money Tree stage

Day 3: Medium Young Money Tree stage

Day 4: Large Young Money Tree stage

Day 5: Money Tree stage - pick bells, chop down, reuse spot for new Nursery Money Tree

Ace, that's the info I was looking for! I've got 3 days worth of trees at the moment, so should get my harvest going just in time to build up some Turnip money.

Just now, Kieran said:

Thank your for the money tree tips. I stupidly just thought they would continue to 'fruit'. Time to chop down some money trees. I have eight doing nothing at all.

If you eat fruit and dig them up after harvesting them, they're just Hardwood Trees in your inventory rather than Money Trees.

Kicks is on my island today and is selling the boots which I think go with that Tron looking outfit? (edit: Red/burgundy-ish Power Boots.)

Also Nooks has the bunkbed/desk as one of the special items.

Anyway, I'll leave my island open for a while if anybody wants them :) 

Here’s a thing - there are a number of items I have the recipe for that require me to craft a base item first - for example log decorative shelves requires two log benches - but I don’t know how to craft a log bench yet. 

Is it just random when the game will decide to give me the recipe or is there something I haven’t done yet that triggers it? I’ve got loads of things I can’t craft because if this. 

23 minutes ago, Popo said:

Here’s a thing - there are a number of items I have the recipe for that require me to craft a base item first - for example log decorative shelves requires two log benches - but I don’t know how to craft a log bench yet. 

Is it just random when the game will decide to give me the recipe or is there something I haven’t done yet that triggers it? I’ve got loads of things I can’t craft because if this. 

Just random, I've had that a few times

My town is open and Lief is present and selling hibiscus as the out of season bush

Free recipes in the usual spot

Kid Cat is crafting Firewood

Please don't take the items dropped in front of my house, these are for @g wings daughter

Goldie is my favourite character by miles now.

This was last night just after I had flown back into the island, she was staring up at the sky and when I spoke to her

EYiQDdLUEAAss9-.thumb.jpeg.66554863c657631c30ba95f025eea807.jpeg

And today she is a red shirt, hopefully not with the same fate! :o

EYiQDc-VAAAmQXH.thumb.jpeg.05de45d400477554f67b8b250c8dcf2d.jpeg

6 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Bit fucking bored of duplicates now. From baloons, from neighbours, from bottles on the beach, from the Nook Bastards. It's very rare I get anything new, and it's beem a long time since I got anything I'd deem "exciting".

It's because we are all learning recipes faster than we probably should.  With all the swapping, visiting others island and talking with villagers etc I was getting 10-12 new ones a day, at the moment its more like 1-3

It's not just recipes, it's items and clothes. There is literally thousands of different items in this game, I don't want the fucking tea set for a twelfth time on the middle table in Nooks.

I get that burning through the content is a concern, and that every decision I'm this game is a conscious one made by Nintendo, but why the fuck am I getting the fucking leaf mask recipe AGAIN?!

I wonder if it’s doing the Destiny thing where everyone gets a set of items and you can’t get drops outside of that. I had to go to the trading thread for the leaf mask. 

I also read that different personality types five different recipes. At this point I think the ironwood dresser must come from smug animals because I don’t have any of those.

54 minutes ago, Broker said:

I wonder if it’s doing the Destiny thing where everyone gets a set of items and you can’t get drops outside of that. I had to go to the trading thread for the leaf mask. 

I also read that different personality types five different recipes. At this point I think the ironwood dresser must come from smug animals because I don’t have any of those.

Each person definitely has a pool of items and recipe's that it pulls from, and that's shared by a percentage of the players because I've seen too many coincidences of neighbours crafting the same items on different people's island, through posts on here and from visiting people. 

Ultimately it doesn't matter because you're playing the long game, but it doesn't stop it being fucking annoying.

2 hours ago, Popo said:

I might be wrong, but I think log bench is one of the recipes you learn from the DIY packs you can buy at Nook’s Cranny. 

Go to the cupboard and look for recipe cards that cost over a thousand.