IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

21 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

ooh I was about to make a start on the whole ring, do you need anything in return?

Nah just shoot me a friend request and let me know when you’re open and I’ll drop all four off :) 

24 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Nice one, thanks!

We are friends already, gates open now to friends; island is called Paradise.

Cheers,

Indy

Just saw this sorry, my son wanted to go for a walk. On my way now!

2 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Bit fucking bored of duplicates now. From baloons, from neighbours, from bottles on the beach, from the Nook Bastards. It's very rare I get anything new, and it's beem a long time since I got anything I'd deem "exciting".

I get something new every day! Yesterday I was offered my first arcade (well marking really) can! It's gone into storage though as it doesn't fit my island's vibe but still nice to see..

Fear of getting everything too quickly is the main reason that I don't trade or swap anything (bar a couple of amazing Celeste things that I'd never get otherwise). That said, I reckon I would be ok to swap items I have for the same in a different colour. Mostly as I really want to use the antique furniture in my house but only want it in black or very dark brown if it's available and all I get are a light brown.

In other news CJ turned up yesterday which was great as, for the first time, I had stockpiled fish to sell and to have something crafted. I did his little fishing challenge then returned to where he was but he had moved. Couple of laps of my island and no sight of him. Tried looking again in the afternoon and then the evening but he had disappeared after assigning the fishing challenge. Really annoying as that was the first time I has saved up fish to sell to him and I just have 60 or so piled up...

10 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Fear of getting everything too quickly is the main reason that I don't trade or swap anything (bar a couple of amazing Celeste things that I'd never get otherwise). That said, I reckon I would be ok to swap items I have for the same in a different colour. Mostly as I really want to use the antique furniture in my house but only want it in black or very dark brown if it's available and all I get are a light brown.

Would love to swap either of these for the natural wood versions:

25BC6440-225C-4C2D-B850-B1C44B68CDEB.thumb.jpeg.3c0b4df240ff8269f37a90f9b86e9fd8.jpeg

Just now, Broker said:

Would love to swap either of these for the natural wood versions:

25BC6440-225C-4C2D-B850-B1C44B68CDEB.thumb.jpeg.3c0b4df240ff8269f37a90f9b86e9fd8.jpeg

I think I have the bureau but not amazing vanity sadly. I'll have a look when I get on the switch later and get back to you..

5 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Thanks so much for the ring, one step closer to this.

(I say one step, all i have is the ring and wrestlers mask!)

animal-crossing-wrestling-ds1-1340x1340.png

I’m pretty sure I can order folding chairs if you need.

21 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I think I have the bureau but not amazing vanity sadly. I'll have a look when I get on the switch later and get back to you..

I know you’re not looking to trade too much but you’re welcome to just have them both if you want.

4 minutes ago, Laine said:

@broker I’ve got natural bureau if Mike can’t sort you out.

Excellent! Want to trade for a black one? Or anything else you need?

35 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I get something new every day! Yesterday I was offered my first arcade (well marking really) can! It's gone into storage though as it doesn't fit my island's vibe but still nice to see..

In other news CJ turned up yesterday which was great as, for the first time, I had stockpiled fish to sell and to have something crafted. I did his little fishing challenge then returned to where he was but he had moved. Couple of laps of my island and no sight of him. Tried looking again in the afternoon and then the evening but he had disappeared after assigning the fishing challenge. Really annoying as that was the first time I has saved up fish to sell to him and I just have 60 or so piled up...

Both CJ and Flick normally stay in a very small part of the island on each of their visits, they don't roam widely like Sahara and Daisy Mae do.  When I had CJ on Tuesday he barely moved more than a screenshots worth of distance the whole time and this has been the pattern each time.  Like all the movable visitors they do sometimes get hidden behind buildings and in clumps of trees, last night Celeste kept hiding in a clump of 5 trees by my beach and visitors were having a hard time finding her

6 minutes ago, Broker said:

I know you’re not looking to trade too much but you’re welcome to just have them both if you want.

Excellent! Want to trade for a black one? Or anything else you need?

Its ok.

The vanity will turn up one day and then I'll hopefully be  able to swap it for a colour I prefer. Will def swap my wood coloured bureau for the black though! Ta..

Just now, Mike S said:

Its ok.

The vanity will turn up one day and then I'll hopefully be  able to swap it for a colour I prefer. Will def swap my wood coloured bureau for the black though! Ta..

Nice! Are we friends already? I’ve been visiting so many towns!

6 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Both CJ and Flick normally stay in a very small part of the island on each of their visits, they don't roam widely like Sahara and Daisy Mae do

Yeah, that's what I thought. He was in a forest so could be hidden but, still, I would certainky have seen him as I went through the area six or seven times over the day. I'm gonna need a bigger island to store all the damn fish I am saving ...

6 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

@StumpyJohn were you after Autograph Cards?

Yeah, a few of them, see https://villagerdb.com/user/stumpyjohn/list/swap-wants

2 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Yeah, that's what I thought. He was in a forest so could be hidden but, still, I would certainky have seen him as I went through the area six or seven times over the day. I'm gonna need a bigger island to store all the damn fish I am saving ...

Personally I think its only worth keeping the higher value ones like oarfish for his visits plus 3 of the next few you want turned into models especially if they are rare or seasonal

4 hours ago, NexivRed said:

I might be wrong, but I think log bench is one of the recipes you learn from the DIY packs you can buy at Nook’s Cranny. 

Go to the cupboard and look for recipe cards that cost over a thousand. 

Thanks but I’ve bought all three so it’s not in there - not on my island anyway!