Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

5 hours ago, Broker said:

Paddy from Binkton

Turns out we are not friends!

If you let me know your code thing I'll add and can post the bureau. I also have the antique clock and bed if you want them too?

25 minutes ago, Hexx said:

If you use a pattern and later overwrite it updates things on the island right?

Was going to make a new area in bed but not if I have to move everything to redo floor

Yes, the new pattern will replace the old one whereever it is currently used

Shoot stars in Windurst tonight. Will open around 8 hopefully. Please bare in mind my island is a er beautiful untouched by the march of progress paradise.

You might need a ladder if you want to get to high ground! 

21 minutes ago, Exidor said:

Yeah, I don't think Isabelle is all that picky. Mine only hit 5 stars because I dropped mannequins every three paces.

I've seen really depressing pictures online of people gaming the evaluation algorithm by just piling shit everywhere, and rigging their feng shui by covering the walls in t-shirts.

I'm an inveterate powergamer when it comes to RPGs, but in a game like Animal Crossing, it seems weird. The journey is the reward, just let it happen.

I'm going to open for a while.

Nooks has a yellow deluxe washer and a modern office chair. Saharah is here.

BUT!!

We had a system update at 10:00 and we're on version 1.2.1b so you might be risking a wasted trip if you come without updating.

LMK if you want me to post stuff.

9 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

I'm going to open for a while.

Nooks has a yellow deluxe washer and a modern office chair. Saharah is here.

BUT!!

We had a system update at 10:00 and we're on version 1.2.1b so you might be risking a wasted trip if you come without updating.

LMK if you want me to post stuff.

It’ll stop you doing anything online if you haven’t updated - I couldn’t send an item this morning. 

3 hours ago, Alexlotl said:

I've seen really depressing pictures online of people gaming the evaluation algorithm by just piling shit everywhere, and rigging their feng shui by covering the walls in t-shirts.

I'm an inveterate powergamer when it comes to RPGs, but in a game like Animal Crossing, it seems weird. The journey is the reward, just let it happen.

People got 5* when they were doing the mannequin trick for rock gardens so yeah, actually being pretty doesn't matter.

19 hours ago, MrPogo said:

But there’s a humanoid hamster living on my island :unsure: Is this one of his children? What has Tom Nook got him doing to pay off his mortgage?

3D2654FA-B330-42C9-B2AF-E2494702DD5D.jpeg

I've given Apple the hamster living on my island 3 of these now. She will not display them. I wonder if it's coded to prevent it.

53 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I got 5* yesterday and have 3 bridges and 3 inclines so you don't need them all.

I'm five starred and have loads of space. I appreciate the artistry in some islands but crowded isn't for me. I have 5 bridges and 5 inclines. 

3 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

People got 5* when they were doing the mannequin trick for rock gardens so yeah, actually being pretty doesn't matter.

My island is 4 stars, and will stay that way, because I use weeds decoratively and have free stuff for people to take. 

I’ll never get a lily of the valley :( 

23 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

My island is 4 stars, and will stay that way, because I use weeds decoratively and have free stuff for people to take. 

I’ll never get a lily of the valley :( 

You literally only need to do it for a day. Then put everything back down.