IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

29 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

My island is 4 stars, and will stay that way, because I use weeds decoratively and have free stuff for people to take. 

I’ll never get a lily of the valley :( 

How do they spawn? Do you just get one? Do they regrow? Because I’m at 5 stars now and if there’s any possible ways I can get more than one I’ll farm some for you.

Mine appeared this morning:

72040E32-DFA4-44A0-A352-8B9B95C65BE8.thumb.jpeg.b53458c28836ae69b32382192f03824d.jpeg

Along with another little achievement

8B878826-4AC7-4A53-B061-55702AB5423E.thumb.jpeg.d65ffe3100fd471957bc5e7826d2fe54.jpeg

Im enjoying the pace of late game progress, having a new thing or two each day.

28 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

You literally only need to do it for a day. Then put everything back down.

Did that though. Over a week ago. 

I want one cos they were my grandads favourite flower and they’re so cute. 

Thank you @Broker. You can plant stuff at people’s islands. 

2 hours ago, Spleen said:

I've opened my gates to friends. 

Leif is in town, Ables had a jester hat and Nooks has a crazy kimono stand for 220k!

Oh yeah, turnip price is appalling. 

What colour is the stand? I’m looking for any that aren’t blue!

8 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

I have the Cranes version (red kimono) and the Balls one (pink kimono) 

Oh no can I really spend half a million on kimono stands?! Well almost three quarters when you count the one I’ve already bought! 

6 hours ago, thesnwmn said:

I've given Apple the hamster living on my island 3 of these now. She will not display them. I wonder if it's coded to prevent it.

I can try giving one to Rodney to see if he'll display it.

It will have to impress him though, he's unbelievably happy with the Flamenco dress I gave him :lol:

Redd has finally returned to the Island of Bloakes and has brought with him 4 fakes, the absolute bastard.

There's a fake rosetta stone left if anyone wants it, you don't need a ladder to get to him, but you do need to find your way (it was supposed to be a hard-to-get-to private beach...)

Dodo 6R44T

Rosetta stone gone - Gates closed

55 minutes ago, senor_herer said:

I can try giving one to Rodney to see if he'll display it.

It will have to impress him though, he's unbelievably happy with the Flamenco dress I gave him :lol:

Well, he liked it.

I'll check his house next time he's home, unfortunately he's singing in the town square at the moment.

EYpcQh1VcAAGTyo.jpg

EYpcVK5U4AEWlag.jpg

On 21/05/2020 at 16:02, Broker said:

Is the song that Kappn used to sing in the GameCube version as he look you to the island in this? I figured it would be nautical song 2001 but it isn’t.

Edit: This song:

Weirdly I bought ‘Marine Song 2001’ Yesterday and it came in the post today... it literally has a picture of Kappn and has the same year the original game was released in the title but the songs don’t sound the same, at least to my ear! I didn’t play the original a great deal though so it might be that they’ve just jazzed it up and a true connoisseur could tell. 

Esit - upon reading your post more fully I realise we’re talking about the same thing...

4C107FC7-2C5E-4006-883B-35C908876727.jpeg

Morning all. Got an upright piano, lava lamp and cat play tower at Nooks. A few spare recipes close to the entrance too. 

Would appreciate one final water in my south west rose factory - just the blue roses. Final multiply before I can tear down the whole thing and start my next project. Cheers ears. 

And if anyone wants a grab bag of the rarer flowers give me a shout. Happy to deliver

8 hours ago, Broker said:

Wait, is my reward for donating all the fossils a brief congratulations from Blathers? :lol:

I’ve stashed the plaques from the stamp rally in my wardrobe, only to be put out on display when I’ve finished each collection. 

1 hour ago, spanx said:

Morning all. Got an upright piano, lava lamp and cat play tower at Nooks. A few spare recipes close to the entrance too. 

Would appreciate one final water in my south west rose factory - just the blue roses. Final multiply before I can tear down the whole thing and start my next project. Cheers ears. 

And if anyone wants a grab bag of the rarer flowers give me a shout. Happy to deliver

Watered