Jump to content

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.


Mr Do 71
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Mr Do 71 Be ok for now thanks. My son has commandeered the switch now and is laying the smack down on Mario Kart online. Il just add a load of friends over the weekend and get some added to her account. So if anyone has a request from a Mummy who has a princess peach it will be me requesting for her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Foxworth said:

Ok thanks. Guess my evening is sorted then. Thanks Nintendo for implementing another brutal friend system.

Alternatively you can open via dodo code and have us lot visit, you can then add people with the players recently played with/met option instead of putting friends codes in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

K.K Slider likes to put in some serious rehearsals eh? He's been in my town since 6am and isn't due on until 6pm. Still, this will be his first performance here so I expect he wants to put on a good show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, spork said:

Deirdre asked to leave the other day. I wasn't too fussed about her so agreed that she could go.

 

Yesterday I cashed in all 90k of my nook miles for 45 tickets and went off on the search for someone a bit more interesting.

 

On my travels I came across 6 money rock Islands, 4 bamboo Islands and 5 Islands with oranges. The rest were all boring non special Islands with my native pears.

 

Most of the villagers I came across were rubbish. Gigi the ugly frog, several ugly mice, Cole the rabbit and so on. 2 villagers were ones who'd previously lived on my island and 4 were villagers who live on Mrs Sporks island. I also day Sydney the koala on two different Islands.

 

I did come across the much coveted Audie but I find the wolf characters a bit weird looking so left her behind. Eventually got to my last island over two hours later and came across Fuschia the pink sisterly deer. She's a bit sassy and weighing it up between her and letting Tom Nook pick someone I asked her to move in.

 

Today her pink house is there and it's beautiful :wub: 


Audie is good fun, foxtrot! Although the way she occasionally refers to herself as a wolf is distracting, when she’s clearly skinned to be a fox. Similar issue with Flora, the flamingo-skinned ostrich.

 

When you meet old villagers on a deserted island, do they still remember you or their time on your island?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SteveH said:

Feel free to add me as a friend (Switch code is SW-6788-0068-9684). I have a dozen or so fossils and a few DIY recipes going spare that will give you a bit of a kickstart on everything :)

 

 

I’ve just added you, I’m playing under my husbands profile name so I’ll come up as Muz, he’s also on the forum 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, vSmall said:

I’ve just added you, I’m playing under my husbands profile name so I’ll come up as Muz, he’s also on the forum 

No problem :) I'm just in the middle of something, but I'll open my island and help yourself to the fossils and recipes on the ground as you leave the airport.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

 

Add me, my friend code is below. I can open this afternoon. Let me know what time you'd like to visit. Got all the fruit for you to pick.

Can’t see your friend code....I’m using this forum for the very first time so getting to grips with it, my friend code is SW-1835-0810-5415, it’s actually my husbands profile so will come up as Muz 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, spork said:

Deirdre asked to leave the other day. I wasn't too fussed about her so agreed that she could go.

 

Yesterday I cashed in all 90k of my nook miles for 45 tickets and went off on the search for someone a bit more interesting.

 

On my travels I came across 6 money rock Islands, 4 bamboo Islands and 5 Islands with oranges. The rest were all boring non special Islands with my native pears.

 

Most of the villagers I came across were rubbish. Gigi the ugly frog, several ugly mice, Cole the rabbit and so on. 2 villagers were ones who'd previously lived on my island and 4 were villagers who live on Mrs Sporks island. I also day Sydney the koala on two different Islands.

 

I did come across the much coveted Audie but I find the wolf characters a bit weird looking so left her behind. Eventually got to my last island over two hours later and came across Fuschia the pink sisterly deer. She's a bit sassy and weighing it up between her and letting Tom Nook pick someone I asked her to move in.

 

Today her pink house is there and it's beautiful :wub: 

I have Fuchsia and she’s wonderful. 
 

I bought her a detective coat and she rocks it so hard.
 

 

3DDB216A-4152-4393-A91E-AE7D95FFA31A.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What colours do the box sofas and sofa corners come in? I’ve got black, yellow and orange corners and yellow straight. If anyone can help me catalogue other colours I’d really appreciate it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Laine said:

I am in about 10 mins! I’ll need to make a bit of space from last time you kindly gave me some but honestly I have a plan for them! :D

Cool, any preference for what I bring, orange, pink, purple, black, flower type etc

Am happy to bring more than 1 lot too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Cool, any preference for what I bring, orange, pink, purple, black, flower type etc

Am happy to bring more than 1 lot too

I’m more than happy with a grab bag of types and a mix of the colours you have. Thanks! Just opening the gate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, vSmall said:

Hi everyone 

 

My husband just got me this game, one I’m day two, it’s addictive but not sure what I’m doing....how can I visit other towns? I’m just knocking about my little patch eating peaches catching fish for now 

 

You can add me as well, at 0383-4026-7528. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.