Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

2 minutes ago, Laine said:

Yes I want all elaborate kimonos! I’ve got Balls and Tree peonies. I think @Mike S was going to order me the one on a black frame but not sure if he’s had chance... I need to send one on to donut! 

I am ordering it today if you still want it?

I had run out of orders yesterday or you would have had it by this morning!

6 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I am ordering it today if you still want it?

I had run out of orders yesterday or you would have had it by this morning!

Yes please! No worries at all - I just get a bit list with how many things I’m asking people to send me so was double checking. 
Did you know you can send people things direct twice a day? So you can order your 5 things then people on friends list can be sent two things.

19 minutes ago, Laine said:

Yes please! No worries at all - I just get a bit list with how many things I’m asking people to send me so was double checking. 
Did you know you can send people things direct twice a day? So you can order your 5 things then people on friends list can be sent two things.

I didn't know that but have only ever sent one thing to someone through the post. Some trousers!

Will order the kimono right now...

53 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I've definitely got that, I just counted them because I remember you saying, something random like 27. There's some bare pear trees mixed in but I've got like 50 trees.

If some trees are surrounded by flowers and other stuff at the base, there might not be room for a furniture to drop, just like when you accidentally shoot down a balloon in a flower field. I had this exact same problem a couple of weeks ago but I fixed it by moving some flowers that had spread around a few trees. 

5 minutes ago, Rayn said:

If some trees are surrounded by flowers and other stuff at the base, there might not be room for a furniture to drop, just like when you accidentally shoot down a balloon in a flower field. I had this exact same problem a couple of weeks ago but I fixed it by moving some flowers that had spread around a few trees. 

Right, I was under the impressive if there wasn't room it wouldn't spawn them.  And you'd get them from somewhere else. Time to start cleaning up.

1 hour ago, Laine said:

Did you get the once from me?

Did I send it to the right person?

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

Right, I was under the impressive if there wasn't room it wouldn't spawn them.  And you'd get them from somewhere else. Time to start cleaning up.

Also, once you clear the flowers, the items should still drop from the next shake. You should still be able to get today's. 

5 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Redd finally showed up today for the first time in ages and every artwork is fake. So I bough the fake Informative Table because it looks cool in blue.

I did post earlier that Redd is on my island. He has an original if you want to get it?

1 minute ago, SteveH said:

I did post earlier that Redd is on my island. He has an original if you want to get it?

If not, I’d like to get it. Not had Redd visit in about two weeks across three Switches in our household.

Just now, Stejay said:

If not, I’d like to get it. Not had Redd visit in about two weeks across three Switches in our household.

Sure, I'll open up. I'm AFK, so just help yourself. It's the apples and oranges picture. Redd is all the way north so you'll need to bring a ladder :) 

Great, thank you.

EDIT: It wouldn’t let my buy it. He only has one copy which he said you’d bought. He teased me by leaving it out and telling me all this though.

I did pick up a fake ancient statue though, so not a total waste. Cheers!

26 minutes ago, Stejay said:

Great, thank you.

EDIT: It wouldn’t let my buy it. He only has one copy which he said you’d bought. He teased me by leaving it out and telling me all this though.

I did pick up a fake ancient statue though, so not a total waste. Cheers!

Huh?! I didn't buy it? I left my island open this morning after initially posting about it, but I wasn't around and there's no conversations in my chat log. I have had people appear in my island before and take pretty much everything that wasn't nailed down though! Really sorry about that. 

Just now, SteveH said:

Huh?! I didn't buy it? I left my island open this morning after initially posting about it, but I wasn't around and there's no conversations in my chat log. I have had people appear in my island before and take pretty much everything that wasn't nailed down though! Really sorry about that. 

It really isn’t an issue. Redd said I could have a look, but that he was going to have to pack it up after for ‘Steve’, so I just assumed that was you.

Thanks anyway.

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow so I want to send him an in-game gift but not sure what. He's collecting instruments for a music room so thinking perhaps a piano. Or a race car bed for his wee petrol station he built. 

8 minutes ago, jonnyalpha said:

My partner would like to visit. We've not seen Redd in a while.

Sure :) I'll open up if they want to send me a friend request? The original is gone though sadly. 

edit: and of course, help yourselves to any fossils or recipes you might be missing :) 

2 hours ago, ryodi said:

Redd finally showed up today for the first time in ages and every artwork is fake. So I bough the fake Informative Table because it looks cool in blue.

I keep meaning to check if Redd has a schedule or only shows up for part of the day etc. He hasn’t been back since that visit where he mentions he’ll be selling artwork from his boat, unless he’s only there for a few hours which don’t match up with when I’ve been playing.

3 minutes ago, MrPogo said:

I keep meaning to check if Redd has a schedule or only shows up for part of the day etc. He hasn’t been back since that visit where he mentions he’ll be selling artwork from his boat, unless he’s only there for a few hours which don’t match up with when I’ve been playing.

Redd has been at mine since 5am and is still there so unless it varies he must stay the whole day?

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow so I want to send him an in-game gift but not sure what. He's collecting instruments for a music room so thinking perhaps a piano. Or a race car bed for his wee petrol station he built. 

The Nooks are selling a light green electric bass for 82,000 if that’s of any interest to you?