Jump to content

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.


Mr Do 71
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Alexlotl said:

The Shell Partition was the hot item on my wife’s island today, and she made an absolute mint (16,000 bells each!). It got me looking at some of the other shell crafting recipes and how much value they add.

 

Shell Rug looks like the winner - turns 3 Giant Clams (worth 900 each) into an item that sells for 5400 bells, so doubles the value of each clam. Shell fountains is good too, but needs some stones, so it’s not just a question of using what you have in your pockets.

 

I think I’ll pop a DIY bench just outside Nook’s Cranny for last-minute value add before doing pocket dumps. 


All crafted items sell for exactly double the value of their raw materials.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would anyone be willing to sell me or trade me a couple of blue roses? I've managed to get one of the damn things but I simply can't get it to clone, nor have I had any luck in breeding new ones. I feel I've reached the flower milestone for simply getting a blue rose, now I just want to be done with my massive flower farms and use them for decoration instead. With a couple of extra blue roses, I should be able to breed new ones at a better pace. 

I'll pay a premium to those willing, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thesnwmn said:


All crafted items sell for exactly double the value of their raw materials.

Yep, so when they are a hot item they are selling at 4x

 

Edit: barbel is a good one to craft for loads of bells when it is the hot item too 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

Would anyone be willing to sell me or trade me a couple of blue roses? I've managed to get one of the damn things but I simply can't get it to clone, nor have I had any luck in breeding new ones. I feel I've reached the flower milestone for simply getting a blue rose, now I just want to be done with my massive flower farms and use them for decoration instead. With a couple of extra blue roses, I should be able to breed new ones at a better pace. 

I'll pay a premium to those willing, 

I can give you a pair of blue roses

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, sir stiff_one said:

Pop over whenever. Shop is open for another hour I think. I’m afk but it shouldn’t shut down! 
 

I need stuff that looks old fashioned Japanese, which is vague. Not after anything specific right now I don’t think!

 

Just bought a fishing boat flag in my shop which sort of fulfills this criteria if you don't have it?

 

 image.png.a112a3bc7f6593b36c981c9ea542ca58.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, since Redd doesn't appear at weekends (I think?), that means he hasn't shown up on my island for...the entire month of May, which is bullshit. I'm probably going to catch June's fish/bugs then give it a break tbh.

 

Me the next time I see Redd:

Spoiler

image.png.2b4539d9f8658b2f8e3989871ce5b561.png

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, I know not everyone is up for this, but I’ve been cataloguing stuff on people’s islands for the last few days so I can now order a bunch of things in any colour. I’ve put the list below in spoilers so it doesn’t take up space, but if there’s a specific colour of anything you’re after then feel free to check and I can order people any of this stuff:

 

Spoiler

Number of colour variations in brackets.

 

Billiard Table (3)

Box Corner Sofa (8)

Box Sofa (8)

Chalkboard (3)

Climbing Wall (4)

Colourful Wheel (5)

Diner Neon Sign (5)

Elaborate Kimono Stand (5)

Exercise Bike (4)

Floor Light (8)

Menu Chalkboard (5)

Mountain Bike (6)

Pinball Machine (5)

Popcorn Machine (5)

Rocket Lamp (7)

Simple Panel (8)

Soft Serve Lamp (8)

Surf Board (6)

Throwback Racecar Bed (7)

Train Set (4)

Whiteboard (3)

 

Anthurium Plant (5)

Beach Ball (4)

Espresso Maker (7)

Garden Gnome (8)

Glass holder with candle (6)

Globe (3)

Throwback Skull Radio (6)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Rayn said:

 

Excellent. If you're on tonight I could pop over?

 

Anything you need or looking for in particular?

I'll be on tonight but will need to plant them on your island.

Am mostly after nook ticket item variants.  What variants do you have in particular of the lighthouse, monster statue and teacup ride?

https://animalcrossingworld.com/guides/new-horizons/nook-miles-outdoor-furniture-rewards-every-item-color-variant/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I'll be on tonight but will need to plant them on your island.

Am mostly after nook ticket item variants.  What variants do you have in particular of the lighthouse, monster statue and teacup ride?

https://animalcrossingworld.com/guides/new-horizons/nook-miles-outdoor-furniture-rewards-every-item-color-variant/

 

 

Brown brick lighthouse, brown monster and  the teacup ride is the one with the purple kettle.

13 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Broker said:

So, I know not everyone is up for this, but I’ve been cataloguing stuff on people’s islands for the last few days so I can now order a bunch of things in any colour. I’ve put the list below in spoilers so it doesn’t take up space, but if there’s a specific colour of anything you’re after then feel free to check and I can order people any of this stuff:


I need four pins, all but the white one.

 

Happy to just catalogue yours if it makes life easier?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

So, since Redd doesn't appear at weekends (I think?), that means he hasn't shown up on my island for...the entire month of May, which is bullshit. I'm probably going to catch June's fish/bugs then give it a break tbh.

 

Me the next time I see Redd:

  Hide contents

 


 

 


Redd appeared for me today for the first time since his original appearance. All of the offerings were fake. I was so excited to get him finally and so destroyed by this. I don’t mind the art filling up slowly but at this rate even playing every day for a year I won’t have much in my gallery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, that's wild. If he's going to show at all he could at least have one genuine piece each time. I think I've actually reached the point where I don't want him to show up because I'm curious how long the madness can continue.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Broker said:

Is there a brown grand piano? Or just black, white and cherry?


I have the brown grand piano for sale in my shop today - 260k iirc. I have the black one already so I won’t be buying it, happy to open up later if you want to come and buy it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

Brown brick lighthouse, brown monster and  the teacup ride is the one with the purple kettle.

Bum, two of those match my version and the third I already have from a swap.  do you have either of:

 

image.png.bf427dac1df830e4021e1a06de9d7a9d.pngimage.png.bf4bd953a68fb1cd6914138588818e07.pngimage.png.7c1db4123e17e28ada00c8ac280d51d7.png

 

 

or any of:

image.png.d0a02571668a7e7e8d42e70fd925f799.pngimage.png.7b362fb0591200a51f5ad50836f8dd07.pngimage.png.8a547d99d440cae075371746230f1c7f.pngimage.png.3f0b30f9e7163cba8293b9d3f9fb3db2.pngimage.png.7cf043c289cde88bc2d148a88563efe8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, sladie said:


I have the brown grand piano for sale in my shop today - 260k iirc. I have the black one already so I won’t be buying it, happy to open up later if you want to come and buy it? 


Yeah definitely, let me know when you’re open :) 

 

1 hour ago, senor_herer said:


I need four pins, all but the white one.

 

Happy to just catalogue yours if it makes life easier?

 


Sounds good, I’ll bring them by if you’re going to be open today?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

Yeah, that's wild. If he's going to show at all he could at least have one genuine piece each time. I think I've actually reached the point where I don't want him to show up because I'm curious how long the madness can continue.  

 

I was here. My close friend from my group playing also hadn't had him visit. She hasn't had him today and I feel like I lost. Which is crazy. I got what I wanted (admittedly I also get fucked with all the fakes) but she can now claim to have worse luck. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Bum, two of those match my version and the third I already have from a swap.  do you have either of:

 

image.png.bf427dac1df830e4021e1a06de9d7a9d.pngimage.png.bf4bd953a68fb1cd6914138588818e07.pngimage.png.7c1db4123e17e28ada00c8ac280d51d7.png

 

 

or any of:

image.png.d0a02571668a7e7e8d42e70fd925f799.pngimage.png.7b362fb0591200a51f5ad50836f8dd07.pngimage.png.8a547d99d440cae075371746230f1c7f.pngimage.png.3f0b30f9e7163cba8293b9d3f9fb3db2.pngimage.png.7cf043c289cde88bc2d148a88563efe8.png

 

I have the grey food vending machine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.