Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

6 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Only the blue rose and to a lesser extent the purple pansy are actually a lot of work, start out with some of the others and see how you get on

Dedication is what you need if you wanna be in the blue crew :)

New insects and fish!

Insomnia has some benefits I guess. Had a chilled pad around my island and found lots of new exciting discoveries. 

According to Blathers I bagged  a very rare fish (not to going to say what it was for the sake of spoilers). Now I just need a visit from the insect dude so he can make me another model.

20 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

So I have a villagers house I cannot enter. They appear to be in but I cannot knock on their door. No statement that they're out or ill and no knock. :(

Phew! Fixed by having a friend visit and enter

Have opened up incase anyone fancies a shopping trip or wander round my island

Leonardo is crafting Tree Standee

Leif is in town with the seasonal hydrangeas and also holly

I have loads of recipes to give away, please grab any you need

@jonnyalpha you and your partner are welcome to have a nose around!

3 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

New fish and bugs around because it's june, but I saw a fish this morning with a fin sticking up from the water!

Hide contents

It was a suckerfish. Not sure if the fin is unique to this fish, or just something we're going to see in summer months?

Keep fishing, you might get a few surpises :)

2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up incase anyone fancies a shopping trip or wander round my island

Leonardo is crafting Tree Standee

Leif is in town with the seasonal hydrangeas and also holly

I have loads of recipes to give away, please grab any you need

@jonnyalpha you and your partner are welcome to have a nose around!

@StumpyJohnWe'd love to. What is the name of your island? 

46 minutes ago, Grobbelboy said:

I have Redd on my island, he has a nice painting and a flowery pairing that are both genuine. Dodo code: 6DX4T. I’ll keep the gates open for a while. I’m afk myself. 

I'm going to pop over and have a look at the paintings!

46 minutes ago, Grobbelboy said:

I have Redd on my island, he has a nice painting and a flowery pairing that are both genuine. Dodo code: 6DX4T. I’ll keep the gates open for a while. I’m afk myself. 

Thanks, I grabbed the flowery painting but the other genuine painting and the fake statue are both still available

Still no Redd.

Caught a mosquito, firefly, emperor butterfly, suckerfish, gar, dorado (goes in the empty tank, nice)

I tried to start a new idea with bridges, but again, they can't be placed where I want (right next to the plaza) so I gave up. :lol:

17 hours ago, jonnyalpha said:

We don't have the recipe for the Iron Garden Bench.

Our island is Fidra. Thank you so much.

I have a duplicate of iron garden bench recipe so am holding onto in for you rather than just leaving it in my free for all pile

Edit, saw you are now in my send to list so have posted it over to you

If anyone wants to sell fish, or have collectables made of the new ones, then I have CJ in town.  I'll open up later if anyone is interested.

Pazuzu has suffered a meteorite impact which has flattened trees, scattered my carefully arranged recipes all over the place, and seems to have caused a red weed to spread over half the island...

1 minute ago, Mike S said:

If anyone wants to sell fish, or have collectables made of the new ones, then I have CJ in town.  I'll open up later if anyone is interested.

Pazuzu has suffered a meteorite impact which has flattened trees, scattered my carefully arranged recipes all over the place, and seems to have caused a red weed to spread over half the island...

I'd say that sounds like a million to one chance. Do you think they'll still come?

11 minutes ago, Flub said:

I'd say that sounds like a million to one chance. Do you think they'll still come?

It's certainly a worry. I am doing all I can to protect my residents as best as I can but the red weed has already spread into the prison secure compound, and beyond.

EZbQa0ZU4AElRwz?format=jpg&name=large

My second fave villager. Second only to Jitters who normally would get the hoof because his house is literally a football pitch but stays because he's the island druggie and needs help.