rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

BumFace Island is open! If you can cross a river I got plenty of apples (edit- they are oranges!:doh:). Come visit!

DODO CODE 0X6JT

SW-7071-5778-6602

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Delargey said:

BumFace Island is open! If you can cross a river I got plenty of apples. Come visit!

DODO CODE 0X6JT

neeeeeed

Thanks for the apples @Lyrical Donut! :) 

In a few days, Hupperdook will have all fruits growing. :wub:  And then I can start thinking about the layout of my trees a bit better. 

34 minutes ago, Nosejam said:

I’ve got most of you as friends but if there’s anyone missing: 

SW 6024 3879 9498

Thanks for the visit and present! I was cooking tea :lol:

Just now, grindmouse said:

If I have a foreign fruit can I plant it in the ground to make a tree for that fruit?

Is this how nature works?

Yup.

5 minutes ago, Rikku said:

Thanks for the apples @Lyrical Donut! :) 

In a few days, Hupperdook will have all fruits growing. :wub:  And then I can start thinking about the layout of my trees a bit better. 

@bradigor Rikku here has a ladder on her beach. Not a euphemism. The 5 rocks on my last ticket island needed a ladder to reach them.

1 hour ago, Rikku said:

Leaving my switch running and gates open. :) Have left some coconuts, peaches, cherries, a couple of tools (ladders / slingshots) and a few bits of iron on the beach. Help yourselves if you come by. 

Don you have a dodo code? 

2 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

@bradigor Rikku here has a ladder on her beach. Not a euphemism. The 5 rocks on my last ticket island needed a ladder to reach them.

Going to visit her beach now if it is open. 

1 minute ago, Mike S said:

Don you have a dodo code? 

Can you open to all friends and Dodo code at same time? Will pop back to airport and grab it if so!

Beach is open @bradigor :) 

• Upvote 1

Had a lot of fun playing this in local co-op.

Has everyone seen the Animal Crossing edition Switch in the Nook Store? 35k Bells. Glorious.

I was wondering as I've not played since Wild World on DS and I never hit the endgame with that... is there anything you unlock later on to add more multiplayer features. I get it's not the focus of the game but is there ever anything more to it, or is it just more co-existing, collecting and saving? Is there usually super rare and high level stuff to find? Like the shiny's in Pokemon I guess.

13 minutes ago, Rikku said:

Can you open to all friends and Dodo code at same time? Will pop back to airport and grab it if so!

I don't know!

Sorry. 

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I don't know!

Sorry. 

Dodo Code is: G42BP

:)  I think that everyone that wants to come to Hupperdook needs to use that for the moment instead of searching for open friend islands if anyone else still wants to swing by.  Going back to napping on my hammock!

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Rikku said:

Thanks, I nabbed some fruit.

You're island is way nicer than mine, so much beach!

Apologies to who I just kicked out. Didn’t realise anyone was visiting!

• Empathy 1

I have apples.

feel free to add me up - my island is called ‘Da Wae’

SW-4575-3589-9970

3 minutes ago, DC Lemon said:

Should gold nuggets be sold or saved for crafting?

You give them to me. :D

• Upvote 1

Wait.. should I just leave this running in sleep mode? I've been saving and closing. 

49 minutes ago, Rikku said:

:)  I think that everyone that wants to come to Hupperdook needs to use that for the moment instead of searching for open friend islands if anyone else still wants to swing by.  Going back to napping on my hammock!

Cheers dude - left some apples! Appreciated the Corona Mask on your face :-)

Just started. Wow. It is beautiful. Wi share my friend code when I have Berk Island up and running. Can't wait to visit you lovely folk. 

Most wholesome game ever. 

6 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Wait.. should I just leave this running in sleep mode? I've been saving and closing. 

You can’t leave it in sleep mode I don’t think. If I want to leave my island open I just turn the sleep mode timeout off in settings, open my airport, then put my character in a hammock on the beach. The console has to stay on

The launch for the 3DS game was fantastic thanks to the forum, like one big party with everyone online. But this is something else entirely. The strange twist of fate of everyone being trapped at home due to the coronavirus from the day of launch, combined with the Switch's more pleasant networking abilities and the game's greater abundance is going to create some lasting gaming memories this year. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Rikku said:

I have just visited your very fine island. I took one cherry and one apple so big thanks. Of course, I really wanted a ladder and ALL the ore but felt that would be a bit greedy so stuck with the cherry and apple. I accidentally ran into a cherry tree and instinctively shook it so I've harvested the cherries and placed them on the beach for you.

I left peaches near your house as that is all I have on the fruit front, sorry if you already have them. I also snuck a look inside the house and left very impressed with it, especially compared to the shambles that is my gaff. Felt incredibly guilty sneaking around uninvited though so left very quickly as I was worried about being caught snooping.

• Upvote 3