Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

9 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Awesome, I am John from Nookington, SW-3715-5707-3301

What are you after in return?

Just logged in to check, and it's black... Sorry!  :rolleyes: Do you want this anyway?

3 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have posted it off to you.

If anyone else has the green or white Tourist Telescope in their Nook Ticket Items then I am still interested in getting both of those too

I have a green so will send it to you shortly

4 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Got it, thanks! what are you after in return?

Don’t worry about it thanks, happy to finally spend some Miles that doesn’t involve repeatedly requesting bell tickets one at a time :)

41 minutes ago, bimbam said:

Don’t worry about it thanks, happy to finally spend some Miles that doesn’t involve repeatedly requesting bell tickets one at a time :)

Sent you a little something 

Have opened back up, Redd is all sold out but Celeste is in town.  She is on the west beach near the rocket launch site.  After dinner I will try and pen her.  She is trapped in Square B1, top left corner of the map

Also Mira is crafting Flower Stand

I got UFO :)

No stars yet so must be a minor one

40 minutes ago, jonnyalpha said:

We're going to open up for about an hour. Please come and water our flowers and then feel free to explore. Free stuff by the entrance. Celeste is here and the sky appears to be clearing.

Hmm, game has crashed on me while leaving your shop.  Hope it's not affected anyone else on your island.

2 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Hmm, game has crashed on me while leaving your shop.  Hope it's not affected anyone else on your island.

It would've saved as you arrived. I've never seen that happen before though.

8 hours ago, Jg15 said:

I have plenty of recipes from Celeste but still no star fragments, I dont think I have ever seen a shooting star to get any either. Do they only appear the nights that Celeste is about?

Star showers come in two forms: heavy and light.

The heavy shower is rare but is announced by either Isabelle in her morning news or your villagers telling you about it when you talk to them. My island has had one since launch. It sees loads of stars all night. Probably no gap longer than 5 minutes between bursts them, if that, and 5-8 stars in each burst.

Light showers are much more common and harder to see. They feature 5 stars in a minute but the minutes are random and often with an hour off and just two or three bursts in an hour. Therefore catching them is much harder. If you play with sound up you can hear shooting stars and because they’re always in bursts hearing the first and looking up often yields more.

Celeste will come to your island once a week on a day when you have some sort of star shower. I’m not sure if it’s always the first of the week or not. But you can have lots more showers than this (I had light showers on a Monday and Tuesday this week). This means that if Celeste arrives you most likely have a light shower that night. You can nab a few but it can mean lots of time staring at the sky doing nothing,

Having said all of that... if you play online then just visit people on here when they say they have stars tonight.

To add an example to @thesnwmn's post, here's the frequency of shooting stars from my last light shower:

Spoiler

496417999_Screenshot2020-06-25at08_20_54.thumb.png.83b13aa0f9039a99ab869afc540769ee.png

I had absolutely nothing until 22:32! You could be waiting for a long time to see anything.

My next light shower will be tomorrow where I will get a lot in the 21:00 hour, then nothing until after midnight:

Spoiler

963166580_Screenshot2020-06-25at08_26_07.thumb.png.937c0f374fb8a5ef4c3992f57687aa74.png

1 minute ago, GC Zombie said:

To add an example to @thesnwmn's post, here's the frequency of shooting stars from my last light shower:

Reveal hidden contents

496417999_Screenshot2020-06-25at08_20_54.thumb.png.83b13aa0f9039a99ab869afc540769ee.png

I had absolutely nothing until 22:32! You could be waiting for a long time to see anything.

My next light shower will be tomorrow where I will get a lot in the 21:00 hour, then nothing until after midnight:

Reveal hidden contents

963166580_Screenshot2020-06-25at08_26_07.thumb.png.937c0f374fb8a5ef4c3992f57687aa74.png

Having a pinned down seed means I’m now rolling in fragments. Being able to catch all the light showers was worth the night investment of tracking stars.

2 minutes ago, Daley said:

Just been told by Isabelle that there are shooting stars expected in Highbury tonight. Will open up this evening if people want to catch some stars.

That would be great as quite a few of us can't craft the Cancer Table recipe at the moment.

You get bonus fragments for hosting too if lots of visitors wish on your island!