Animal Crossing: New Horizons

40 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Wtf, all ten of my villagers are in their houses. I've never seen that before. Is a storm coming?

Have you had visitors? That seems to sometimes shift them all inside for reasons I’m unclear on.

23 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Plague! Damn, a painted red cross door decoration would be good...

Need a suitable door wreath, perhaps natural mum to ward it off and dark lily for anyone looking a bit plaguey

5 minutes ago, Broker said:

Have you had visitors? That seems to sometimes shift them all inside for reasons I’m unclear on.

Nope, nobody has been for days. Strangely, they all started coming out once it started raining.

I have so many wreath recipes and I haven't crafted any of them.

3 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Nope, nobody has been for days. Strangely, they all started coming out once it started raining.

I have so many wreath recipes and I haven't crafted any of them.

What!, need to craft and give to your villagers so that they display them on their doors.  There are other non-flower door plates too.  Makes the place look nicer :)

I've made and doled out the iron and crest doorplates...they're actually pretty ugly. I want to ask for them back. :lol:

I guess I could knock up some wreaths, donate those and hope they swap it.

I think I need to go have a word with Anabelle.

image.png.db16b21e8a964290d01bab5de85bc40a.png

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I've made and doled out the iron and crest doorplates...they're actually pretty ugly. I want to ask for them back. :lol:

I guess I could knock up some wreaths, donate those and hope they swap it.

I think I need to go have a word with Anabelle.

image.png.db16b21e8a964290d01bab5de85bc40a.png

This is the wholesomeness police. You're under arrest. :quote:

• Upvote 2

It's like, "No, surely Nintendo won't allow...oh, yes they do." I don't think they're very clued up on the more British stuff.

Don't worry, he'll soon ask me if it's getting tired and I'll switch it to "We all float" or something.

I just learnt from Reddit that...you can place houses on the beach? Wut...

image.thumb.png.820c3a4cf7cc08bfd1efa8e925da9100.png

11 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

It's like, "No, surely Nintendo won't allow...oh, yes they do." I don't think they're very clued up on the more British stuff.

Don't worry, he'll soon ask me if it's getting tired and I'll switch it to "We all float" or something.

I just learnt from Reddit that...you can place houses on the beach? Wut...

image.thumb.png.820c3a4cf7cc08bfd1efa8e925da9100.png

Yeah, have you not seen that on my island? I have Kid Cat and my storage account both on the beach

Strange, Goose's vacated plot hasn't been sold yet. So went to a  Nook Island to look for a new villager. Guess who's there? Goose! Memory-wiped Goose but still the same smug cock that I kicked out. 

• Upvote 3
  • Empathy 1

Gates are open at Winslow. Redd is here with one genuine flowery paining and one fake solemn painting remaining. 

If no one needs the flowery painting, please come and buy it for me :)

I'd help you out, but I ordered a fake from Spleen and it's one per day right?

I had Redd the other day and quite a few people seem to have had him about lately. Do you think they tweaked his appearance rate with the update? I bloody hope so.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Last chance for someone to grab genuine painting from Redd, switching off at 10:30

On my way!

Grabbed the Flowery Painting, I need it but you can have it if you need it?

8 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I'd help you out, but I ordered a fake from Spleen and it's one per day right?

I had Redd the other day and quite a few people seem to have had him about lately. Do you think they tweaked his appearance rate with the update? I bloody hope so.

They’ve fixed the stupid spawn system. The shit people are no longer guaranteed, so you’ve got an equal chance of having each visitor each day, with the system that prioritises visitors you didn’t have last week hopefully now working better. The increase in Redd spawns seems to confirm its working, and I’ve not had Lief this week so I’m pretty happy.

7419002D-BF8A-46F5-A333-98F4230359CB.thumb.png.2ff80c129e70190052cb75fb2a01215d.png

• Upvote 1

Leif and Kicks need their own permanent shops so they stop getting in the way of decent visitors. Well, tbh I just want more buildings to place on my island. 

• Upvote 1
On 08/07/2020 at 17:02, Meatball said:

Has anyone else had it where one of your residents spits out a random extra bit of chat what pops up quickly at the end after you've finished talking to them?

I'm sure it's only been doing it this week since the recent update and I think it's after they've initiated the encounter, like here where Raddle wanted attention and then asked to sell me something...

Fixed in today's patch:

- Addressed issue where a dialogue bubble would improperly appear after speaking with island residents.

• Upvote 3