Animal Crossing: New Horizons

11 hours ago, Broker said:

What I’d really like is a rotating shop, a little building that houses lief, kicks, Sahara etc

My eldest has been playing on my old New Leaf save and I do miss the shopping plaza area that game had. I appreciate the ability to customise your island and whatnot and that this is going for overall different feel, but having that 'main street' gave a different vibe entirely that felt a bit more...alive? 

On another note I hadn't appreciated just how much 'stuff' there is in NL, even with hundreds of hours in it. It's absolutely packed to the gills with things to do and stuff to get.

edited for getting mixed up between Wild World and New Leaf.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Broker said:

What I’d really like is a rotating shop, a little building that houses lief, kicks, Sahara etc

Yeah, Lief, Kicks, Sahara, Labelle etc., could all share a spot in the plaza on different weekdays, and CJ, Flick, Gulliver, etc., could all be wandering the island as well.

Camofrog is fully moved in now.  Don't seem to be able to find him anywhere tho ...

EcjsJQQUwAARYXW.thumb.jpeg.ec3a0e7e774676786ab6a4b3a66c62a3.jpeg

Agent S is moving out next and Filbert moving in.  Need to work out who to recruit next, as soon as Megan gives me her picture she is done

• Upvote 2

So it turns out I finished collecting all the fossils some time ago - I assume when this happens Blathers says something to let you know but I must have skipped right past that in my usual haste to get through his nonsenses blatherings. 

The confusing state of affairs was exacerbated by the 11 seemingly-placeholder items in the first fossils room - the items covered by glass closhes - which I thought had yet to be found. D’oh!

Yeah, I was beginning to think only headless Mammoth had walked the lands here, but I finally found the skull yesterday and Blathers did congratulate me on completing the fossils.

I have Mr Redd here today selling fake Academic, Solemn and Wistful paintings if anybody wants any of those? Or if not can someone please come and pop over to buy one for me.

Be pre warned though, its a fucking wilderness at the moment as I'm two days in to making a rock garden so there's approximately a million mannequins to dodge round and I'm hesitant to dig up any of the four million flowers in case it makes a spawn spot for tomorrow's rock to pop into :(

I got the Blathers message this morning about the fossils being complete but annoyingly not the achievement for getting him to assess all the fossils. Guess that means I picked one up on my travels. That’s a pain. Oddly I had two stamps still to get on that one so must have more than one to show him I guess.

Okay, so I’m playing again but I am way behind on items etc. 
Inhave some pretty big projects in mind, so if anyone who has easy access to cataloguing can help out, I’d be most grateful.

I’d especially like more choose for seating and tables. I’ve seen a few corner sofa things, and I have hardly any diner stuff at all. Just large bits of furniture would be awesome. 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Inhave some pretty big projects in mind, so if anyone who has easy access to cataloguing can help out, I’d be most grateful.

I’d especially like more choose for seating and tables. I’ve seen a few corner sofa things, and I have hardly any diner stuff at all. Just large bits of furniture would be awesome. 

Welcome back :), I still have the blue roses for you if you want them.  Can pop over to plant them later or at the weekend

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

@Meatball I’d love to come get something from Redd. Are we on each other’s lists?

Yip, I've opened up my gates just now. Harmonica of Flagstone.

Try not be too alarmed by my mates gormless face on all the mannequins I've got scattered around the island :D

Redd can be accessed ladder free from the Eastern beach at the back edge where the cliff is terraformed to make a little path to his beach.

Will see if anything happens tomorrow, can't be bothered with Nook Islands tonight

Maybe Tom Nook is angry with me, still owe him over 2 million bells and he sees be splashing cash on bridges and inclines. Then showing up in my 1.2m bell crown was the final straw. 

• Upvote 2

Don’t suppose anyone has shooting stars or just Celeste around? I can never spot her on my mess of an island. I haven’t seen her for months!

I have Celeste as well. I can open if people want, and if anyone wants to bring anything like basic furniture I can catalogue, I wouldn’t say no :hat:

I’m also a prime area for dumping flowers you lovingly grew and don’t want if we’re besties as well. 

Nice. Got Camofrog's and Sherb's framed picture. The animals just love those fossils. 

Also got Celeste, and all she gave me was a Cancer Fragment. Does that mean I've already got every recipe from her?

11 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Nice. Got Camofrog's and Sherb's framed picture. The animals just love those fossils. 

Also got Celeste, and all she gave me was a Cancer Fragment. Does that mean I've already got every recipe from her?

Yes

4 hours ago, NexivRed said:

I’ve got all the box sofas and box corner sofas, as well as the whole diner set in red, but only in my catalogue. Can send them slowly? Also have a lily of the valley for you.