Animal Crossing: New Horizons

12 hours ago, thesnwmn said:

I’m having more fun than I really should running around with the King Tut mask on. If you’ve not made it and tried it then do so (for just 5 gold).

There's a King Tut mask?!

Is that new? 

Pics please!

2 hours ago, Mike S said:

There's a King Tut mask?!

Is that new? 

Pics please!

Yes!

EeVUg8hVAAANTq5.thumb.jpeg.bb066ec28b351cc1d320874be80f10a0.jpeg

Spoilered the actual made item

Spoiler

EeVUg8uU4AIeeAX.thumb.jpeg.e33c89008a984a6b3aa629ca6446b267.jpeg

Needs a wand that looks more like a proper Egyptian sceptre but the Gold Wand isnt too bad

2 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

Pics don't do it justice. You need to try it.

I WANT IT!

1 hour ago, thesnwmn said:

Hit rocks to get some gold

I WILL HIT ROCKS!

6 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Yes!

Spoilered the actual made item

Reveal hidden contents

EeVUg8uU4AIeeAX.thumb.jpeg.e33c89008a984a6b3aa629ca6446b267.jpeg

Needs a wand that looks more like a proper Egyptian sceptre but the Gold Wand isnt too bad

I WANT IT AND I WILL HIT ROCKS UNTIL I GET IT!

• Upvote 1

Here is my dream code if anyone wants a nosy. My island is not nearly as impressive as the best ones here, and is still a work in progress :) 

DA-9849-8018-6950

I like this dream land idea. As someone who doesn’t have a huge amount of spare time it makes it much easier to visit other islands without having to be around at the same time as others. 

• Upvote 2

I’ve been trying to make a video every week for this game.

but it’s a bit tricky sometimes, so I’m thinking about offering to make some for other people now we have the dream suite stuff. Short 2-3 min look around islands... something like these?

Spoiler

Anybody want something like that for posterity?

• Upvote 2

Anyone want to swap a Chalkboard (math version) for my chalkboard (club activities version)?

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Item:Chalkboard_(New_Horizons)

I was thinking of reviving that "cosplay contest" idea I mentioned a few months ago. If there's interest I'll set up a thread. It'd basically be something like a broad theme, submit three photos in the thread while entries are open, everyone votes on Surveymonkey or whatever, and we have one winner where custom designs are allowed and one winner where they're not.

@thesnwmn I’m guessing as you’re in first spot on the google spreadsheet doc in the first post you’re the one who set it up and are in controls of it? 
Is it possible to add another line on it for folks to add their dream address codes into?

23 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

This is the guide I went off @Daley

https://imgur.com/a/ptCPgVK

Nice easy to understand pics and graphics and with symbols for showing if a flower needs to be one grown from seed or a specific hybrid. 
Took me a while to get the purple windflower but now I’m drowning in the fuckers :lol:

I got lucky with the low percentage but easy route to the blue rose in the last pic and have since got some more bred and cloned. 

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, Meatball said:

@thesnwmn I’m guessing as you’re in first spot on the google spreadsheet doc in the first post you’re the one who set it up and are in controls of it? 
Is it possible to add another line on it for folks to add their dream address codes into?

This is the guide I went off @Daley

https://imgur.com/a/ptCPgVK

Nice easy to understand pics and graphics and with symbols for showing if a flower needs to be one grown from seed or a specific hybrid. 
Took me a while to get the purple windflower but now I’m drowning in the fuckers :lol:

I got lucky with the low percentage but easy route to the blue rose in the last pic and have since got some more bred and cloned. 

There should be a new column for them now

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Fuddle said:

Quoted for being awesome. Really liked that. Quite simple if you think about it, but I reckon you managed to combine the music with the AC setting and a spot-on selection of items brilliantly :)

I'm still waiting for the wall to reveal a hidden passage at the end of the music though.

• Upvote 1

It's 19:30, the gates are open if you want to see some fireworks.  I've made some custom designs to varying success. There's an elevated area to the right of the plaza.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

Oh, and Isabelle isn't taking any fireworks custom designs off me now, so if you want yours displayed on your island, submit them to her before 7 pm.

• Upvote 1

I need to at least try to make some efforts to tidy my place up and clear a load of the mess and so have all these spare DIY recipes. Anyone want any before I dump a load?

Magazine rack

Fruit basket

Underwater wall x3

Bamboo bench x2

Bamboo hat

Western-style stone

Shell wreath x2

Street piano

Cutting board

Steel-frame wall

Birdhouse x3

Wooden full-length mirror

Natural garden chair

Lucky gold cat x2

Starry-sands flooring x2

Garden bench

Tropical vista

Stack of books

Iron closet

Iron shelf x2

Peach surprise box x2

Pear dress

Hedge standee

Woodland wall

Sandy-beach flooring

Water flooring x4

Peach dress x2

Apple wall

Kettle bathtub

Bamboo shelf

Trophy case

Wild log bench

Log chair

Jungle flooring

Coconut wall planter

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

I need to at least try to make some efforts to tidy my place up and clear a load of the mess and so have all these spare DIY recipes. Anyone want any before I dump a load?

Magazine rack

Fruit basket

Underwater wall x3

Bamboo bench x2

Bamboo hat

Western-style stone

Shell wreath x2

Street piano

Cutting board

Steel-frame wall

Birdhouse x3

Wooden full-length mirror

Natural garden chair

Lucky gold cat x2

Starry-sands flooring x2

Garden bench

Tropical vista

Stack of books

Iron closet

Iron shelf x2

Peach surprise box x2

Pear dress

Hedge standee

Woodland wall

Sandy-beach flooring

Water flooring x4

Peach dress x2

Apple wall

Kettle bathtub

Bamboo shelf

Trophy case

Wild log bench

Log chair

Jungle flooring

Coconut wall planter

I wouldn't mind Street Piano, Garden Bench and Trophy Case please mate. 

2 hours ago, Unofficial Who said:

Same here, we have fireworks happening now so if you want to come  visit feel free!

(Come for the fireworks stay for the winter bugs, fish and critters.)

I visited you once and it was lovely. Can't make it over to enjoy the 'works and jazzy beasts just now though unfortunately.

It was actually my  first ever trip to Australia and my impressions were all very positive.

Bonzer!

• Upvote 1

You've reminded me of Bonzi Buddy. Imagine the freakout if he suddenly appeared in Animal Crossing.

image.png.54724b40f3fa8e3aa0f9f17537fa3a09.png

I popped over to Rapture in the snow earlier and finally got myself a football fish, plus a bunch of new sea creatures.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, SteveH said:

I wouldn't mind Street Piano, Garden Bench and Trophy Case please mate. 

Just in work now til gone 10 odd later this eve. Will sort it when I’m back home.

So my very mature attempt at making a custom firework design didn’t yield amazing result, but should be possible to make out if you squint...

• Upvote 5
37 minutes ago, Rayn said:

So my very mature attempt at making a custom firework design didn’t yield amazing result, but should be possible to make out if you squint...

Lyn, that is not a penis.