Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 hour ago, David Heath said:

omg this is amazing

I’ll get some friend requests over to everyone mentioned so far later tonight then I’ll post up some times I can do this week if anyone is available.

I am excited!

Have accepted your request, island is open in case you are doing any visiting tonight

5 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

@Meatball has a ton of recipes going free.

Yeah @David Heath I got 20 odd DIY's currently going spare. I have the black street lamps for order from my Nook Stop. I have put an order in now for 5 for you, so should have them tomorrow if you'd like to grab them and some fruits if you still need them and have a visit. Sitting on about 350k Nook miles here, so no probs to order more street lamps if needed.

Don't think so.  I've got 3 of the photos from my newer villagers in the last couple of days; Bones, Filbert and Erik.  Am just following my normal pattern of chatting to them and giving them a wrapped fossil every day.

Have been getting the Reactions I was missing too, just one empty slot left now :)

15 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Don't think so.  I've got 3 of the photos from my newer villagers in the last couple of days; Bones, Filbert and Erik.  Am just following my normal pattern of chatting to them and giving them a wrapped fossil every day.

Have been getting the Reactions I was missing too, just one empty slot left now :)

I recently received Lolly's and Rudy's pics. Doing the same as above.

14 hours ago, David Heath said:

omg this is amazing

I’ll get some friend requests over to everyone mentioned so far later tonight then I’ll post up some times I can do this week if anyone is available.

I am excited!

I have Leif here today if you need more plants?

Won’t be able to open until this evening though.

10 hours ago, Meatball said:

Yeah @David Heath I got 20 odd DIY's currently going spare. I have the black street lamps for order from my Nook Stop. I have put an order in now for 5 for you, so should have them tomorrow if you'd like to grab them and some fruits if you still need them and have a visit. Sitting on about 350k Nook miles here, so no probs to order more street lamps if needed.

Are you serious!?

I should have some time this evening if you're around, that's super kind, thanks. Also, how the hell did you get so many Nook Miles? I've managed to save up 80k, but I imagine I'll be spending a lot on tickets tomorrow once O'Hare's house becomes an open slot. 

24 minutes ago, David Heath said:

Are you serious!?

I should have some time this evening if you're around, that's super kind, thanks. Also, how the hell did you get so many Nook Miles? I've managed to save up 80k, but I imagine I'll be spending a lot on tickets tomorrow once O'Hare's house becomes an open slot. 

Doing the achievements earns you a load each day, as does travelling to another island online.

I have a bunch of recipes (again), happy to send any that people don't have or open up before I clear them out. 

They are:

Spoiler

Acoustic guitar

Bamboo stool

Boomerang

Classic-library wall

Coconut wall planter

Floral swag

Honeycomb flooring

Honeycomb wall

Jungle Wall

Kettlebell

Key holder

Matryoshka

Shell arch

Shell fountain

Signpost

Simple DIY workbench

Tree standee

Wooden-block table

Wooden double bed

I have major shooting stars tonight so have opened up.  Have not found Celeste yet but she might be hiding in the trees somewhere

There are a bunch of free recipes dropped near the airport and a few stacks of hibiscus if @David Heath is still looking for more

Help your self to anything in the shops

Sahara is also in town

I'll be off making dinner so might not be active in game

7 hours ago, David Heath said:

Are you serious!?

Aye, got them delivered so they're here ready. I just opened up for visiting and collecting them if you want to pop over. I've left the street lamps just outside the airport for you.

The Nooks are selling Pansy/Cosmos/Windflower today if you needing any of those still.

Got so many miles as I have been playing since day one, and like Do says you can get a pile from the tasks which I tend to usually try and do a bunch of each day and will try to plan my activities around to some extent, like waiting to bash the rocks, or get fossils assessed til it pops up on the list there.

1 hour ago, Daley said:

I have a bunch of recipes (again), happy to send any that people don't have or open up before I clear them out. 

They are:

Hide contents

Acoustic guitar

Bamboo stool

Boomerang

Kettlebell

Key holder

Signpost

Wooden double bed

If you don't get any other takers I can help you dispose of some of these ones ^_^

That was super cool, thanks a lot to everyone who I visited!

@StumpyJohn, that was my first meteor shower so I should get my first ever stars tomorrow, nice one!

And thanks @Meatball for the recipes and street lights, so kind.

I have taken so many screenshots over the last hour! @Mr Do 71, your island has made me realise that mine is a bit formulaic. I need to add in some hidden surprises around the place. I also need to get a LOT more items. Those soft lighting Chinese style lamps you have are super nice. I also need to get some good items to gift people as I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of Russian Dolls now.

28 minutes ago, David Heath said:

@StumpyJohn, that was my first meteor shower so I should get my first ever stars tomorrow, nice one!

I have taken so many screenshots over the last hour! @Mr Do 71, your island has made me realise that mine is a bit formulaic. I need to add in some hidden surprises around the place. I also need to get a LOT more items. Those soft lighting Chinese style lamps you have are super nice. I also need to get some good items to gift people as I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of Russian Dolls now.

Do you still need flowers/plants from Lief?

I can open up if so..

14 hours ago, David Heath said:

Sorry I was not active on my island, hope you enjoyed visiting :) Happy to post you things if you are after stuff

Yesterday I thought I had made a huge discovery, that when you see a stone next to one of the rocks, that signifies it's the money rock. It happened two days on the trot and I thought, oh god, why didn't I notice that before? So obvious??

But...it's not true. Dammit.:hmm:

Anyway, it seems you can have a max of six light sources per room. :sherlock:

37 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Yesterday I thought I had made a huge discovery, that when you see a stone next to one of the rocks, that signifies it's the money rock. It happened two days on the trot and I thought, oh god, why didn't I notice that before? So obvious??

But...it's not true. Dammit.:hmm:

Anyway, it seems you can have a max of six light sources per room. :sherlock:

There is also an overall limit on the number of items placed in a room too.  The walls in my front room are largely covered in KK records and I can no longer place anything more in the room (I can still drop stuff).  I was planning on re doing my basement and having every single KK record on display but am now super doubtful that I will be able to :(

18 hours ago, Meatball said:

Aye, got them delivered so they're here ready. I just opened up for visiting and collecting them if you want to pop over. I've left the street lamps just outside the airport for you.

The Nooks are selling Pansy/Cosmos/Windflower today if you needing any of those still.

Got so many miles as I have been playing since day one, and like Do says you can get a pile from the tasks which I tend to usually try and do a bunch of each day and will try to plan my activities around to some extent, like waiting to bash the rocks, or get fossils assessed til it pops up on the list there.

If you don't get any other takers I can help you dispose of some of these ones ^_^

They are yours if you want them. Can open in a bit or send?

6 hours ago, Daley said:

They are yours if you want them. Can open in a bit or send?

I’m in work til late, back about midnight if you’ll still be around then I could pop over. Or tomorrow eve I’m finish bit earlier and home for 8:30ish which is probably more better sensible option. 

Not posted in the old 'muk in an absolute age, but I'm looking to find more people still playing. Loads of friends were playing at release interest has since dwindled :(

Then I remembered loads of folks here played New Leaf so hopefully... 

I only really get playing for a bit in the evenings when the wee one is in bed, but hoping to find a few more active bods to do stuff with if anyone fancies? Gimmie a shout for my friend code :)

Mrs Dream has just got massively into this to the extent that I have had to buy a new Switch as I haven't managed to lay hands on my device in the last fortnight.

She'd love some friends and new islands to visit

7 minutes ago, Caz-chan said:

Not posted in the old 'muk in an absolute age, but I'm looking to find more people still playing. Loads of friends were playing at release interest has since dwindled :(

Then I remembered loads of folks here played New Leaf so hopefully... 

I only really get playing for a bit in the evenings when the wee one is in bed, but hoping to find a few more active bods to do stuff with if anyone fancies? Gimmie a shout for my friend code :)

Just now, dreamylittledream said:

Mrs Dream has just got massively into this to the extent that I have had to buy a new Switch as I haven't managed to lay hands on my device in the last fortnight.

She'd love some friends and new islands to visit

Oooh perfect! I will DM you my code!