Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Probably just was a light shower you had there, they come in bursts of 4/5 in a min, spread out sporadically over the evening starting from 7pm. A heavy shower you'll be getting 5/8ish per min pretty much all night.

If you're arsed to time them you can use this site to work out your weather 'seed' then you can know in advance what weather is coming of if you'll have light/heavy shooty stars due.

https://wuffs.org/acnh/weather/

Light starry showers due for me this eve.

Anybody want any of these DIY's?

Spoiler

Money flooring

Mossy garden rock

Woodland wall

Wooden full-length mirror

Iron shelf

Garden rock

Stacked magazines

Orange dress

Underwater wall

Iron closet

Cute rose crown

Peach chair

Peach dress

Birdhouse

Deer decoration

Pond stone

Natural garden chair

Cherry rug

Wooden plank sign

Lucky gold cat

Doghouse

Pear dress

Magazine rack

Matryoshka

Barbell

Shell wreath

Shellfish pochette

Flat garden rock

Water flooring

Water pump

Golden srowana model

Tropical vista

Classic-library wall

Ironwood bed

Bamboo floor lamp

Ironwood low table

Wooden waste bin

55 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Probably just was a light shower you had there, they come in bursts of 4/5 in a min, spread out sporadically over the evening starting from 7pm. A heavy shower you'll be getting 5/8ish per min pretty much all night.

If you're arsed to time them you can use this site to work out your weather 'seed' then you can know in advance what weather is coming of if you'll have light/heavy shooty stars due.

Hide contents

Money flooring

Mossy garden rock

Woodland wall

Wooden full-length mirror

Iron shelf

Garden rock

Stacked magazines

Orange dress

Underwater wall

Iron closet

Cute rose crown

Peach chair

Peach dress

Birdhouse

Deer decoration

Pond stone

Natural garden chair

Cherry rug

Wooden plank sign

Lucky gold cat

Doghouse

Pear dress

Magazine rack

Matryoshka

Barbell

Shell wreath

Shellfish pochette

Flat garden rock

Water flooring

Water pump

Golden srowana model

Tropical vista

Classic-library wall

Ironwood bed

Bamboo floor lamp

Ironwood low table

Wooden waste bin

Can I have the Wooden waste bin please

All these extra DIYs are getting very annoying and a hassle to deal with, so if anyone wants any of the following before I chuck them in the next couple of days let me know.

Spoiler

Underwater flooring
Barbell
Hyacinth lamp
Modern wood wall x2
Firewood
Natural square table
Paw-print doorplate
Matryoshka
Infised-water dispenser
Classic pitcher
Bamboo stopblock
Shell arch
Log decorative shelves
Tulip surprise box x2
Shell rug
Golden flooring
Shellfish pochette
Fossil doorplate
Racoon figurine
Deer scare
Coconut wall planter
Cosmos shower
Wooden table mirror
Starry-sands flooring
Small cardboard boxes
Giant teddy bear
Chocolate herringbone wall
Cardboard sofa

6 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Can I have the Wooden waste bin please

Possibly received already, but yeah I posted this earlier.

1 hour ago, Olly88 said:

All these extra DIYs are getting very annoying and a hassle to deal with, so if anyone wants any of the following before I chuck them in the next couple of days let me know.

Hide contents

Hyacinth lamp
Paw-print doorplate
Tulip surprise box
Cosmos shower

Please *raises hand*

26 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Please *raises hand*

25 minutes ago, noizu said:

@Olly88 I could do with the Shell Arch and Coconut wall planter! Switch code is SW-8193-6477-3410

Cool, I just added your codes. What's the preferred method? Sending them in the post or dropping them of on your island/picking up from mine?

2 hours ago, Olly88 said:

Hide contents

Cosmos shower

*Raises hand* please...

2 hours ago, Olly88 said:

Cool, I just added your codes. What's the preferred method? Sending them in the post or dropping them of on your island/picking up from mine?

Don't think you can post til you've visited first? I'm about this eve if you'd like to open up, or come visit here and maybe spot a few shooty stars?

Got a few bursts coming up shortly at 21:31, 21:33 and 21:39. Gates are open if you'd like to pop over.

And I won't be too greedy, save the cosmos shower for weightgain.

2 hours ago, weightgain said:

*Raises hand* please...

No worries, just let me know when you can come over or if your gates are open at all for me to drop it off!

42 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Don't think you can post til you've visited first? I'm about this eve if you'd like to open up, or come visit here and maybe spot a few shooty stars?

Got a few bursts coming up shortly at 21:31, 21:33 and 21:39. Gates are open if you'd like to pop over.

Ah yeah I don't use the post much so forgot about that. I must have missed your island being open, but I've just opened my gates up if you want to pop over at all, I should be able to be open for a couple of hours or so. My island is called Oshin if you want to make sure you're coming to the right place.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Thanks for all the flowers tonight.

very cool :wub:

12 hours ago, Meatball said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks I managed to get quite a few this evening, there is usually a tingle sound effect when the first one appears. Will see how many star fragments I get tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Meatball said:

Possibly received already, but yeah I posted this earlier.

Super, thanks

Can I grab Magazine Rack too please, didn't spot that I also needed that one till just now

I have a few available too if anyone needs them:

bonsai shelf

golden seat

bamboo bench

wild log bench

Star gazing went well yesterday I have 8 yellow star & 2 blue star fragments. Looking at my diy recipes I can make a shell or star wand tool. What are they used for?

I have a couple of ways to make decent bells by either selling non native fruit or filling my inventory with diving loot (easier than fishing you don’t have to craft tools). Any tips for turnips. I’ve been checking the price they sell during this week but nothing higher than 188 yet.

Wands of whatever type all work the same, it's just which you prefer the look of, or if you're a collector you might want them all. You can save 8 different outfits to the wand and then instantly switch between them. You can have many wands, but it'll be the same 8 outfits on them all. Like...

A couple of niggly drawbacks to them is stuff like you can't go in the Able's changing room, or slip on the wetsuit for diving while wearing a wand outfit and I don't think you can save a wetsuit to it as one of its 8 outfits either :sherlock:

Fish, bugs, burying a money tree, twatting your rocks each day, colllecting the shells off beaches and diving for the underwater critters are all decent regular earners. If you've got the storage/land space free you could keep any special bugs/fish to one side for selling to CJ/Flick for bonus profit. Crafted items sell for more than the value of the ingredients sold alone, so better earning potential to get rid of stuff that way. Even better if it's one of the days hot items.

I'd guess most regular players on here are still checking their turnip prices most days and will post if we've got a decent one. Other than that you could try going on the Turnip Exchange site and visiting an island through there what someone has hosted. Check the descriptions as some will charge entry fee, others nothing or perhaps just a tip from your profits. And if you get a decent price yourself you can pop it on there for folks to come visit and get tips off them.

https://turnip.exchange/

3 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I have Redd today, 2 items available, give me a shout if you want to come over and grab either of them:

Fake Jolly Painting

Fake Motherly Statue

Would love the fake statue please.

7 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Yes

Cheers for that. Decided to build a little statue garden after Gulliver gave me a rather nice Leaning Tower of Pisa :) 

Whenever I visit islands like yours, Meatballs etc, it makes me realise just how much stuff I still have to collect!

I'm cheating a bit in that regard.  Ages ago when I kept running out of storage space I created a second character and after a while I twigged that both my characters could use CJ, Gullivar etc so I'm now collecting things like the models at twice the normal pace.

Gullivar has totally rumbled me though and is mostly just giving me hats.  Am still missing loads of the cool items like the pyramids, stonehenge and the easter island statue :angry:

2 hours ago, Meatball said:

Wands of whatever type all work the same, it's just which you prefer the look of, or if you're a collector you might want them all. You can save 8 different outfits to the wand and then instantly switch between them. You can have many wands, but it'll be the same 8 outfits on them all. Like...

A couple of niggly drawbacks to them is stuff like you can't go in the Able's changing room, or slip on the wetsuit for diving while wearing a wand outfit and I don't think you can save a wetsuit to it as one of its 8 outfits either :sherlock:

Fish, bugs, burying a money tree, twatting your rocks each day, colllecting the shells off beaches and diving for the underwater critters are all decent regular earners. If you've got the storage/land space free you could keep any special bugs/fish to one side for selling to CJ/Flick for bonus profit. Crafted items sell for more than the value of the ingredients sold alone, so better earning potential to get rid of stuff that way. Even better if it's one of the days hot items.

I'd guess most regular players on here are still checking their turnip prices most days and will post if we've got a decent one. Other than that you could try going on the Turnip Exchange site and visiting an island through there what someone has hosted. Check the descriptions as some will charge entry fee, others nothing or perhaps just a tip from your profits. And if you get a decent price yourself you can pop it on there for folks to come visit and get tips off them.

https://turnip.exchange/

Thanks for this great tips, I am saving up my bells now for buying all I can on Sunday. Will post if I get a decent sell price.

Good news everyone!

My gates are open,afk.

Redd is here with a (always) real moody painting and fake serene and scary paintings.

Puck is leaving if you'd like to chat him up.

There's a myriad of DIYs up for grabs and help yourself to anything at Nook's, (only 30mins left).

Take a look around

Tet from Bester.  SW 6315-7839-7295

24 minutes ago, Tet said:

Good news everyone!

My gates are open,afk.

Redd is here with a (always) real moody painting and fake serene and scary paintings.

Puck is leaving if you'd like to chat him up.

There's a myriad of DIYs up for grabs and help yourself to anything at Nook's, (only 30mins left).

Take a look around

Tet from Bester.  SW 6315-7839-7295

Thanks, I popped over. Got the Moody painting.