Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I too have heavy shooting stars from now and Celeste is here.

Help yourself to anything.

Gates open to all friends.

Celeste was to the west last I saw. I'll be mostly afk.

53 minutes ago, Tet said:

I too have heavy shooting stars from now and Celeste is here.

Help yourself to anything.

Gates open to all friends.

Celeste was to the west last I saw. I'll be mostly afk.

Thanks, sold off my native fruit and got a raggedy outfit from Abels.  Couldn't find where Celeste was but she would only have given me a few star fragments anyway

Also confirmed that you can buy a candy from someones else's island even if you have already bought one on your own

Oh man. If anyone wants to get rid of some orange and purple flowers I’ll happily take them!

Changing my custom tiles to autumn colours, and closing all the beach stuff for the cold weather has been very satisfying. 

I wish there were some gusts or blowing leaves around though. For the weather. Why haven’t the trees changed colour yet? The grass looks a little more yellow...

13 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Oh man. If anyone wants to get rid of some orange and purple flowers I’ll happily take them!

Changing not custom tiles to autumn colours, and closing all the beach stuff for the cold weather has been very satisfying. 

I wish there were some gusts or blowing leaves around though. For the weather. Why haven’t the trees changed colour yet? The grass looks a little more yellow...

Next time it rains I keep the new orange a purple ones for you

Opened up for shooting stars. It’s Lindsay of Windurst if you’ve forgotten. :D

Be most grateful if anyone wants to help me dig up the insane amount of white yellow and red cosmos I have near my museum and campsite... there’s a handy bin. And if anyone had a spare couple of Aries fragments I would love them!

51 minutes ago, Laine said:

Opened up for shooting stars. It’s Lindsay of Windurst if you’ve forgotten. :D

Be most grateful if anyone wants to help me dig up the insane amount of white yellow and red cosmos I have near my museum and campsite... there’s a handy bin. And if anyone had a spare couple of Aries fragments I would love them!

Thanks for the Spooky Chair DIY, if anyone else is after it then Paula is crafting it on your island

Have checked and the spare zodiac DIY I have is the Leo Sculpture.  Cant remember if that was one that you needed.  I'll post it if you do.

2 minutes ago, Laine said:

@StumpyJohn Thanks for checking. I just worked out I missed Virgo Harp which I’m gutted about as it’s my favourite of the zodiac set. Oh well I’ll still be playing in a year I’m sure!

I don't have a spare DIY for that but I can make you one if you would like?

If anyone else has been away and needs the Leo Sculpture DIY then ask away and  I'll send it

I have decided to go for a raggedy alley cat as my halloween costume, does anyone have the Paw Slippers in Black that they could order for me from their catalogue?

image.png.a9a5e40335bc55ff88a2058d92cf1695.png

5 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I don't have a spare DIY for that but I can make you one if you would like?

If anyone else has been away and needs the Leo Sculpture DIY then ask away and  I'll send it

I have decided to go for a raggedy alley cat as my halloween costume, does anyone have the Paw Slippers in Black that they could order for me from their catalogue?

image.png.a9a5e40335bc55ff88a2058d92cf1695.png

I’d love a harp! I can give you the other materials.

Daley just pointed out I may need to make space on my beach for stars - do you know if I do from when you had a beach full of flowers? Mine go right to the edge. I still seem to be getting shells. Hmm but not many now I’ve checked...

9 minutes ago, Laine said:

Daley just pointed out I may need to make space on my beach for stars - do you know if I do from when you had a beach full of flowers? Mine go right to the edge. I still seem to be getting shells. Hmm but not many now I’ve checked...

I never filled the actual shore edge with flowers so not sure.  so long as there is some free space where the water laps the sand and you collect the fragments as they appear I would expect you will be alright.

Will post the harp to you in the morning

12 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

@StumpyJohn Check your mail. ;) 

Awesome, thanks :wub:

Just now, StumpyJohn said:

I never filled the actual shore edge with flowers so not sure.  so long as there is some free space where the water laps the sand and you collect the fragments as they appear I would expect you will be alright.

Will post the harp to you in the morning

Awesome, thanks :wub:

Well you’re a lot more sensible than me when it comes to flower management! :D

3 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Changing not custom tiles to autumn colours, and closing all the beach stuff for the cold weather has been very satisfying. 

My beaches are still got some bunches of excess flowers on what I've not been able to bring myself to bin yet and also a selection of the ones on land have bred and spread in the small open spaces I have left. So I can do you maybe a dozen in purple Windflower and Tulips, same in Roses (if not more), maybe around half that in Hyacinth, Pansy and Mum.

In orange I probably got about ten Tulip I could do with getting clear of plus a few Lily, Cosmos and Hyacinth. Likely a few Roses too, though I've not decided if I need them yet. But I probably have more than I'd need anyways.

2 hours ago, Meatball said:

My beaches are still got some bunches of excess flowers on what I've not been able to bring myself to bin yet and also a selection of the ones on land have bred and spread in the small open spaces I have left. So I can do you maybe a dozen in purple Windflower and Tulips, same in Roses (if not more), maybe around half that in Hyacinth, Pansy and Mum.

In orange I probably got about ten Tulip I could do with getting clear of plus a few Lily, Cosmos and Hyacinth. Likely a few Roses too, though I've not decided if I need them yet. But I probably have more than I'd need anyways.

Let me know when you’re around tomorrow and I will happily house whatever you need to shift! They will be most appreciated ^_^

Is there such a thing as a plain, smart bench? Like for a large table? And are there any brown 2x1 tables?

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

Is there such a thing as a plain, smart bench? Like for a large table? And are there any brown 2x1 tables?

The outdoor tables and benches can be customised to look plain wood or using a custom pattern.

Thanks to whoever left gifts of floor lights, drum kits, spooky tables, key holders and pumpkins last night ^_^

I love how the colour of the leaves change gradually day-by-day.

My wife has been really into this for the last couple of months and she’s been obsessing about the Halloween stuff lately. After she’d watched some island on Youtube she asked me if I had big mushrooms. I didn’t even know what she was talking about so she showed me a video of big, almost tree like mushrooms. 
Where can she get these? I’ve never seen them on any island I’ve visited and have no clue wether it’s something from a DIY recipe or something from Nooks Cranny. 
If they are easily available, would anyone be up for a trade so I could gift her these shrooms?

11 hours ago, Laine said:

Have posted it across to you.  In terms of materials the only one that I am a bit short of was the gold nuggets so it would be great if you could send me 2 of those, dont worry about the others.

My villagers are back to morning Spooky crafting so I have opened up.  Filbert is making Spooky Lantern

Help yourself to the normal DIYs on the beach to the left of the airport

5 minutes ago, Rayn said:

My wife has been really into this for the last couple of months and she’s been obsessing about the Halloween stuff lately. After she’d watched some island on Youtube she asked me if I had big mushrooms. I didn’t even know what she was talking about so she showed me a video of big, almost tree like mushrooms. 
Where can she get these? I’ve never seen them on any island I’ve visited and have no clue wether it’s something from a DIY recipe or something from Nooks Cranny. 
If they are easily available, would anyone be up for a trade so I could gift her these shrooms?

Mushrooms are a seasonal thing in Animal Crossing.  If New Horizon mirrors New Leaf then we will see them next month.  If someone has them already then they are either time travelling or in the Southern Hemisphere where they would have had them in May I think.  @Unofficial Who might be able to help you out from that perspective

9 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Mushrooms are a seasonal thing in Animal Crossing.  If New Horizon mirrors New Leaf then we will see them next month.  If someone has them already then they are either time travelling or in the Southern Hemisphere where they would have had them in May I think.  @Unofficial Who might be able to help you out from that perspective

Cheers, no wonder I’ve never seen them myself then :)

I need a favour from a kind soul. Redd is in town and I have bought the wrong painting off him. I bought the Scary Painting when I actually meant to buy the Detailed Painting (they are both real) - stupid bloody button assignment on the Switch. 

So I need somebody who is missing the Scary Painting to come buy the Detailed Painting, then swap with me tomorrow when they get delivered? 

There is also the following left:

Rock-head Statue (fake)

Mystic Statue (fake)

5 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I need a favour from a kind soul. Redd is in town and I have bought the wrong painting off him. I bought the Scary Painting when I actually meant to buy the Detailed Painting (they are both real) - stupid bloody button assignment on the Switch. 

So I need somebody who is missing the Scary Painting to come buy the Detailed Painting, then swap with me tomorrow when they get delivered? 

There is also the following left:

Rock-head Statue (fake)

Mystic Statue (fake)

I already have scary and detailed so probably cant help there but I'd love to come and grab the fake rock head statue if that is ok

1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

I already have scary and detailed so probably cant help there but I'd love to come and grab the fake rock head statue if that is ok

Sure no problem. I'll open up now. I'll be AFK, but help yourself :) 

I'd help you out, but I have Redd too, dammit. I have a real Mona Lisa if anyone wants it. Or someone could buy it for me? I nabbed the Detailed painting. There's also a fake Jolly painting and Ancient statue.

1 minute ago, Number 28 said:

I'd help you out, but I have Redd too, dammit. I have a real Mona Lisa if anyone wants it. Or someone could buy it for me? I nabbed the Detailed painting. There's also a fake Jolly painting and Ancient statue.

I'll pop across and grab the Mona Lisa for you mate.

Thanks for the offer though. :lol:

Does everyone have a real Mona Lisa? I had to go check my museum because I thought it must be common, but it's just the fake that I've seen a dozen times.

6 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Thanks for the offer though. :lol:

Does everyone have a real Mona Lisa? I had to go check my museum because I thought it must be common, but it's just the fake that I've seen a dozen times.

I've got it.  Think it was about a month ago that Redd had it.  Have seen the fake many times too, theres one in my display opposite the airport on Nookington and another in my house! :lol:

EjzXyQGVkAAvhMY.thumb.jpeg.26c3cad1affbcac36016e98787c4fae3.jpeg