Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Visiting @Daley’s Highbury Island last night reminded me how damn fine this game can be in multiplayer. Apart from the ridiculously annoying entering and leaving interruptions, the actual multiplayer aspect is really fun. As soon as I’m getting near being done with my island I’ll open for multiplay on a regular basis!

13 hours ago, Meatball said:

Cheers @Daley

Also if you don't already have either among the several trillion items laying around would you like a TV camera or Video camera for your soccer pitch area?

Cheers man, think I have one laying around in the mess. 

Operation Cleanup is next, now Operation Mahi Mahi is finally complete. Hope you are happy Blathers. Last few weeks have been an endless cycle of clamming, crafting bait, fishing and selling as I hunted down the three fish I didn't have yet. 

2 hours ago, SteveH said:

Got Redd visiting today. I've nabbed a fake Graceful Painting but the following are left:

Famous Painting - Fake

Wistful Painting - Fake

Scary Painting - Real

I’d love any of those fakes if possible!

Just now, Rayn said:

I’d love any of those fakes if possible!

I'll open up the gates. I'm afk but help yourself :) Don't forget to buy candy while you are here if you are needing any?

There's nothing I need in Nook's either, so help yourself there. All opened up!

1 minute ago, Daley said:

Seems like it crashed. Apologies if it was me, just as I landed I got a comms error.

Ah ok,  I just went to put it on charge as the battery was about to run out and wondered why my character was stood outside the airport :) Give me half an hour or so to stick some charge in and I'll open up again. I'll post here when I do.

25 minutes ago, Tet said:

Open to friends! Celeste is here.

Last 30mins of Nook's if you want candy, but I'll stay open all night.

Help yourselves to DIYs etc.

Cheers, quick flying visit to grab some candy and speak to Celeste. Starry garland which is a new one. No stars though. :(

Thanks!

57 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Ah ok,  I just went to put it on charge as the battery was about to run out and wondered why my character was stood outside the airport :) Give me half an hour or so to stick some charge in and I'll open up again. I'll post here when I do.

Thanks, apologies if it was me that crashed it.

25 minutes ago, David Heath said:

I haven't been able to play for two weeks because I've been too exhausted and I am terrified to log back in.

Pitchforks at dawn. Your residents will be waiting for you.

33 minutes ago, David Heath said:

I haven't been able to play for two weeks because I've been too exhausted and I am terrified to log back in.

New Horizons isn't like New Leaf where all your flowers would have died and most of your villagers left.  You'll have a load of weeds, full beaches and villagers that are pleased to see you again

56 minutes ago, David Heath said:

Don't stress, it still won't be as untidy as my island.

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

@Indy @ S.E. @Rayn @Daley I've opened up again. 

Just to clarify, Indy wants the Real Scary Painting and Rayn wants either of the two fakes. I thought I heard more than one visitor when I was open earlier, but I guess not as the paintings are still there. 

Hi Steve, I purchased the scary painting but then got a call and the switch went to sleep, switched it on and got booted off the island...

is it still showing as available?

8 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Hi Steve, I purchased the scary painting but then got a call and the switch went to sleep, switched it on and got booted off the island...

is it still showing as available?

Yeah, no sales tag next to it so it looks like it didn't save your purchase. Island is still open :) 

45 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Thanks for the heads up... Is there anything you are after that I can drop off in exchange?

No I'm good thanks. Though my internet went down (while I was messing with something) _ I'll open up again. Sorry about that.

@Rayn Cheers :) 

7 minutes ago, tbb said:

Anyone got a decent turnip price yet? 

Just checked and mine is at 520 bells at the moment. I completely forgot to check earlier. Gates are open but I'm AFK. Help yourself :) 

25 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Just checked and mine is at 520 bells at the moment. I completely forgot to check earlier. Gates are open but I'm AFK. Help yourself :) 

I am popping over to buy a candy as apparently they are needed for when the veil is at it's thinnest...

2 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I think he still wants it but I haven't been able to get his attention. 

I best leave it then, wouldn't want a rep as a gazumper..

i like your scooter rental and sculpture park very much, off for a snoop round your house in a minute.

5 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I best leave it then, wouldn't want a rep as a gazumper..

i like your scooter rental and sculpture park very much, off for a snoop round your house in a minute.

I'm going to have to head off in about 40 minutes, but I'll set my Switch to one side and leave it on the battery until it dies (usually about 2 1/2 -3 hours?) Keep an eye here and see if @Indy @ S.E.comments? I can see him online on his Switch but of course can't message him.