Animal Crossing: New Horizons

40 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

On the subject of statues, that section of my museum is finally looking a lot less bare than it was :)

EoT99n_UUAEhJjT.thumb.jpeg.a49ee1bbc068e33b98013edf59b10d66.jpeg

Oh and I just spotted the message @tbb left of my notice board :wub:

EoT3J5yUwAg94oJ.thumb.jpeg.9a035374d1294d37f7e65ba259e3e043.jpeg

Isabelle says I have shooting stars tonight so will open up, hopefully I'll have Celeste too as I still need the current Zodiac recipe

That's awesome. 

Got the current Zodiac one yesterday from @Tet but would be keen to pop over and see if Celeste will finally give me the UFO recipe or if in fact there are even more wands than I am not aware of. :lol:

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

Thanks again for that. I honestly could have sworn you had been to mine and bought some art off Redd before now. Thought I was going nuts when I tried looking for you on my friends list. I'm afraid I landed on a yellow flower when I pole vaulted across a river. I'm guessing you don't mind, but if it was @Meatball's island, I'd be fearing for my life about now :ph34r:

Don't even think about it!

I-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-Liam

I forgot to mention it before, but with a slight link to the QR codes for getting screenshots off your Switch for posting up pics here or wherever that's fine ok if you just want to throw up a quick snap, but I was looking the other day if there's any way of getting better resolution higher quality images for some of the nice shots I've took like I wouldn't mind using as desktop wallpaper or similar and found a post on reddit I think it was linking to Waifu2x image resizer that doubles the image size and does some other computery magic trickery to reduce the noise and sharpen stuff up.

Like as below the first pic straight off the Switch then second version underneath was processed through that Waifu2x.

May need to click the pics to open and view them fully.

bedroom.thumb.jpg.64a67e035721f0cb82cf73e1e9e7540e.jpg

2015800453_bedroomhd.png

Have opened up for Celeste and all night shooting stars.  Unfortunately she is right at the very top of the island and you need a ladder to get to her, I have dropped one in the area incase anyone forgets.  Will try and leave it open for a few hours, I'll be having dinner and then maybe about for some fishing

EoVdjk9UUAAPXoN.thumb.jpeg.a376bab83f13d6f110f428740f4663db.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Tet said:

Hello!

Can anyone send me a drink machine that's NOT black from their Nook's miles? I'm working on an area to replace the old film set.

Name your price!

Just sent you a white one :) 

14 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have opened up for Celeste and all night shooting stars.  Unfortunately she is right at the very top of the island and you need a ladder to get to her, I have dropped one in the area incase anyone forgets.  Will try and leave it open for a few hours, I'll be having dinner and then maybe about for some fishing

EoVdjk9UUAAPXoN.thumb.jpeg.a376bab83f13d6f110f428740f4663db.jpeg

Well it wasn't another wand but it wasn't the UFO either. Celeste I will find you and I will get that UFO. Although the Star Clock was pretty nice I must say.

Sure I have said it before but your island is awesome @StumpyJohn so many cool touches.

Thanks again for opening.

No problem and sorry I wasn't around for the visitors earlier in the evening.  Was on later and spent about an hour diving for a lobster after accidentally selling the one I'd caught earlier in the week. By the time I caught one I had 200k bells due from the drop box!,  at least Blathers appreciated my efforts.

Need to mix up a few bits on my island as has been static for a while, have made a few small changes in the last week or two but really need to properly re-do my house as its letting the side down

I'm after a red telephone box if anybody can help me out? I'm sick of the green one outside Nooks. I need the real thing! :) Anything I can give in return, just ask.

I hope moving forward they make more items interactive like they have with the toys on sale at the moment. I'm trying to keep secret what I have had on sale so far at mine, but as it gets nearer to Christmas perhaps we could share what we have all managed to buy and do some swaps. I'd like to get a nice little Christmas room ready :) 

2 minutes ago, Daley said:

I have black and yellow if you want any of those?

Also the checking your catalogue thing on your phone is a gamechanger.

I wouldn't mind them for completions sake thanks :) Anything you want/need in return?

21 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I'm after a red telephone box if anybody can help me out? I'm sick of the green one outside Nooks. I need the real thing! :) Anything I can give in return, just ask.

I hope moving forward they make more items interactive like they have with the toys on sale at the moment. I'm trying to keep secret what I have had on sale so far at mine, but as it gets nearer to Christmas perhaps we could share what we have all managed to buy and do some swaps. I'd like to get a nice little Christmas room ready :) 

I have the red, but I'm not sure if you're deserving of it, being such a cheeky scamp :P

Redd visits today with the uber rare fake Mona Lisa and also Ancient / Rock-head statues, plus a real Flowery painting.

I think I'm gooing to grab the rock-head.

3 hours ago, SteveH said:

I wouldn't mind them for completions sake thanks :) Anything you want/need in return?

That's odd. I seem to have both black and yellow in my catalogue but only black available to order, didn't realise it was a Nook Miles item so I must have come into contact with a yellow one but can only order a black one. Will send that over when it arrives. Sorry.

18 minutes ago, Daley said:

That's odd. I seem to have both black and yellow in my catalogue but only black available to order, didn't realise it was a Nook Miles item so I must have come into contact with a yellow one but can only order a black one. Will send that over when it arrives. Sorry.

No need to apologise buddy :) I didn't realise it was a Nooks item either!

I think I'll scrap the fountain and wait to put a huge Christmas tree there. Knowing my luck it'll be 2.5 squares wide. :lol:

Incidentally, when are Christmas recipes due because I've popped quite a lot of balloons recently and had nothing? I'm sure I saw a tree on someone else's island, but I suppose they may have Delorean'd.

10 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

No problem and sorry I wasn't around for the visitors earlier in the evening.  Was on later and spent about an hour diving for a lobster after accidentally selling the one I'd caught earlier in the week. By the time I caught one I had 200k bells due from the drop box!,  at least Blathers appreciated my efforts.

Need to mix up a few bits on my island as has been static for a while, have made a few small changes in the last week or two but really need to properly re-do my house as its letting the side down

Yes, thanks for opening last night. Always  pleasure to visit.

Decent star haul to go with my cekeste wand- 18 regular, one large, and one Sagittarius. 

I was there when the elusive lobster was caught too!