Animal Crossing: New Horizons

On 17/12/2020 at 09:46, StumpyJohn said:

Have been looking to see what dupes I have, do you want any of the following in exchange for your Amazing Painting?

Sinking Painting

Perfect Painting

Twinkling Painting

Common Painting

Dynamic Painting

Nice Painting

If not then I might have a couple of others if I go through my storage characters stuff too

I’d like either the Nice or Twinkling painting, please. Your request is on its way to you as we speak!

Have opened up for anyone that wants to come and catalogue the toys, candles, stockings and space heaters.  The newer bits are by the snowboys and the older stuff is in front of Nooks.

My internet has been a little dodgy today but hopefully it will stay open

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

I’d like either the Nice or Twinkling painting, please. Your request is on its way to you as we speak!

Awesome, thanks :).  Will pop yours in the post after I close up

4 hours ago, Rayn said:

Have just posted you over the Twinkling Painting.  Many thanks for the art swap :)

1 hour ago, Daley said:

Thanks for opening. Left the beige puppy by your feet. Sorry, think I plucked a flower as I was checking some of the bits you left out. Sorry!

Don't worry about it.  Ta very much for the puppy!

2 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I have Celeste and I've opened my gates if anyone needs a recipe. I got the lunar rover (need more tyres, bah!) You might struggle to find her in the wooded area to the east, but don't give up! :)

Have posted you a couple of tyres

20 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I have Celeste and I've opened my gates if anyone needs a recipe. I got the lunar rover (need more tyres, bah!) You might struggle to find her in the wooded area to the east, but don't give up! :)

Thanks for opening. Sorry for the flying visit. Turns out there was another wand I didn’t have. :lol:

The way you were swinging that axe round someone was gonna get hurt though. ;)

9 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Marina said she wanted to leave today...after I went to the effort of filling her garden with exclusively pink things! :(

Sorry @Mike S, I was off getting a cuppa. I got back to my Switch just as you were leaving! Hope you found Celeste ok.

I found her and that now makes three wands for my last three encounters with her.

Your island is looking exceptionally festive!

Daley got a wand too! Dammit... What did you get @Indy @ S.E.?

And yeah, luckily I snagged the big Christmas tree recipe today so I've plonked it in front of the shops. Just the illuminated snowflake, present and standard tree to get.

Oh yeah, in other news, I grassed up Sherb to Isabelle about the shirt he was wearing (green football thing, yuck). Thing is, I think it was one of his default outfits and the game has put him in a Nook brand shirt now, as if he's resorting to the lost and found box after forgetting his PE kit. :lol:

I got the Sagittarius Arrow from Celeste, have very few star fragments so will need to start playing in the evening too now I guess.

One of my villagers, Bitty the hippo, wanted to leave today. I wonder if any of your islanders will pop up in the campsite once she’s gone 

7 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I got the Sagittarius Arrow from Celeste, have very few star fragments so will need to start playing in the evening too now I guess.

One of my villagers, Bitty the hippo, wanted to leave today. I wonder if any of your islanders will pop up in the campsite once she’s gone 

I’ve just let go both Marshal, and Sally.

7 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I have stupid amounts of the various star fragments, can sent you both large and normal ones if you want

21 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

@Mr Do 71 Marshal looks pretty cool, hoping he turns up!

@StumpyJohn that would be awesome if you send a few over, anything on your list that I could possibly send in return?

Have sent you some normal and large stars, can send over some more normal and some Sagittarius ones tomorrow.

Not after much at the moment but wondering what colour variants you have of the toys that are appearing in Nooks at the moment.  Am trying to complete my set and have them available for others to catalogue.  The ones I am still after are:

Puppy Plushie (black, pink)

Tin Robot (orange, silver)

Dinosaur Toy (blue, red)

Kids Tent (black, blue)

Dollshouse (green, pink)

RC Copter (red, yellow, light blue)

Set of Stockings (cute, cool, chic, natural)

Celebratory Candles (light brown)

I have:

Dollhouse: brown blue, pink, orange.

RC helicopter: light blue, blue, yellow, purple.

puppy plushie: grey, lemon&white, black.

Tin robot: red, pink, silver.

Set of stockings: natural, chic.

Mini circuit: blue&yellow, pink&purple.

Kid's tent: floral, colourful, white, black.

Pop-up book: Mesozoic, Ocean, flowers.

Toy dinosaur: green, grey, brown.

Celebratory candles: brown, white.

Because of time differences, it can be difficult to arrange a cataloguing, but if you'd like to swap something not on the list for something that is, give us a shout. ^_^

We’ve sent the following:

Puppy Plushie - black

Tin Robot - silver

but we also have the Kids Tent - black so will send that tomorrow.

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have sent you some normal and large stars, can send over some more normal and some Sagittarius ones tomorrow.

Not after much at the moment but wondering what colour variants you have of the toys that are appearing in Nooks at the moment.  Am trying to complete my set and have them available for others to catalogue.  The ones I am still after are:

Dinosaur Toy (blue, red)

Kids Tent (black, blue)

Dollshouse (green, pink)

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Dinosaur Toy (blue, red)

Kids Tent (black, blue)

Dollshouse (green, pink)

Sent you a red dinosaur and a red dolls house because I’m an idiot and I can’t read. :lol:

EDIT: I have natural stockings too. Will send tomorrow.

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

Where are all the Christmas decorations they showed in the December preview video??????????????????????????????????????

Not had a sausage here. At this rate I'll be keeping those things up until Easter to compensate.

Sent you a tree because nobody should go without a tree. :)

13 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Have just posted you over the Twinkling Painting.  Many thanks for the art swap :)

Don't worry about it.  Ta very much for the puppy!

Have posted you a couple of tyres

Thanks a bunch for the lovely Twinkling painting, it looks good in my collection :)

These are the toys/seasonal bits I’m missing if anyone can help please:

Round Space Heater: Orange

Dollhouse: Green, Pink

RC helicopter: Red, Yellow, Light Blue.

Puppy plushie: Black, pink.

Tin robot: Silver, Orange.

Set of stockings: Cute, cool, chic.

Kids’ tent: Black, blue.

Toy dinosaur: Blue.

Celebratory candles: Light brown.

If anyone needs anything not on this list let me know, that means I have it. Cheers!

I have the full Santa outfit now. I'm irked by the fact you can't give your character white hair...NINTENDO!!

Also, whilst the picture of balloons is in front of me, I'm also irked that you can't simply walk under balloons, through the tiny string. They get in the way so much I've scrapped them all. Same with the mush lamp, although they're otherwise worth it. The snowmen are good in this respect, it's like the bounding box is actually inside them so they don't get in the way half as much as you'd expect.