Animal Crossing: New Horizons

25 minutes ago, SteveH said:

@Grimfangowere you referring to the black or white shelving in my upstairs workshop/room? I have sent you the two colour variations of the white one (tool shelf) but I'll need to craft the black one as it's a recipe. Will send tomorrow

Thanks for the shelves! Yeah it was the black one actually - not seen one before. Thank you! :-) 

I bought a real life cheesecake not much smaller than Meatballs cake there, and it claimed on the packaging it served 10. I need to write and inform them it served 3 (all me) :) 

Edit: I swear to god that weather seed site is out to get me. I have had to reset my data on it so many times, usually because of "this doesn't exist check your data"

Started again this morning and for 3 consecutive hours it snowed. Put that in, only to be greeted by the same error message. Despite the fact you can't go wrong knowing if it's snowing or not :angry:

I was going to try the shooting stars thing, but I haven't had shooting stars for maybe a month and a half now? 

Ok, so I'm quite bored of AC now.

Open mailbox, find fossils, take them to museum to be told they're dupes, build snowboy, find burried money, give dupe fossils to residents.

What else can I do to keep me interested?

37 minutes ago, tbb said:

Open mailbox, find fossils, take them to museum to be told they're dupes, build snowboy, find burried money, give dupe fossils to residents.

Fishing! ;)

18 hours ago, tbb said:

Breed every colour of each type of flower. That one kept me busy for months.

I'm gonna try and collect all the songs next, severely lacking ideas on island layout at the moment so that'll give me something to focus on in the meantime.

Besides buying from the ATM or asking KK for them there's no other way to get them right, besides swapping with people?

20 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Also got Redd here. He has the following left:

Jolly Painting - fake

Moving Painting - fake

Motherly Statue - real

I'm AFK so I'm just going to leave my gates open for the next few hours.

Grabbed the motherly statue, cheers! There's someone's lost item bag next to the ramp up to the first level off your Western beach BTW.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry! :(

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

There's someone's lost item bag next to the ramp up to the first level off your Western beach BTW.

EDIT: Whoops, sorry! :(

How strange. I always thought lost items appeared when the new day rolled around, but that wasn't there this morning when I did my fossils digging round.

23 hours ago, tbb said:

so many things! :)

catch all the fish, bugs and sea creatures

make all the fish and bug models

complete all the museum collections

get all the KK songs

become best friends with all of your villagers and get their pictures

Get all the Gulivar and Gulivarr items

Complete Nook Mile challenges

Terraform your island and decorate it all

Do up your house

get a 5 star island rating

Grow all of the different flower colours

Get all the recipes from Celeste

Make the giant robot

Make a load of custom designs

Just potter around doing not much!

Yeah, watch some 5* island tours on YouTube and do a few random daydream island visits for some inspiration ideas maybe and change/create some themed outdoor areas, redecorate your own home/gardens and landscape your animal’s so they’ve got nice exterior spaces. 
If you have a second user profile on your Switch start a character with that to add a new house you could decorate as some island hotel restaurants plus gives you added bonus of loads more storage. 

19 hours ago, Grimfango said:

Does anyone have recipe for simple wooden fence? Thought I had it but just went to make it and can’t seem to find it anywhere 

That I think was the one the Nook gifts you 50 of when you’re starting out? So maybe you saw it in your inventory from then, rather than having the DIY :unsure: