Animal Crossing: New Horizons

13 minutes ago, Daley said:

Got a few duplicate recipes up for grabs, if anyone needs any give us a shout.

Bamboo partition

Basement flooring

Dark rose wreath

Wooden-block wall clock

Woodland wall

and a couple of seasonal ones:

Illuminated reindeer

Snowflake wreath

@StumpyJohn can I have the wooden table and cherry hat please?

Does anyone have any red wrapping paper please? Or any on sale in their Nook's? I never got round to crafting the Gift pile.

Can I get the Dark rose wreath recipe please.  Will post the 2 you have requested shortly

13 minutes ago, Daley said:

Does anyone have any red wrapping paper please? Or any on sale in their Nook's? I never got round to crafting the Gift pile.

Just tried posting you some red wrapping paper but it's an item you can't post. I'll open up and leave it by Nooks (its a stack of ten so should keep you going)

I'll be AFK but help yourself as per usual :) 

Celeste here if anyone wants her. Gates open, but I might be watching telly and not be around playing. She's trapped up in my front garden.

Shit load of DIY's on the beach just West of airport docks, help yourself to them and whatever's in Nook's.

5 hours ago, Daley said:

Oh and @Meatball just remembered I still owe you a tub so sent that over too.

Ta!

52 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Celeste here if anyone wants her. Gates open, but I might be watching telly and not be around playing. She's trapped up in my front garden.

Shit load of DIY's on the beach just West of airport docks, help yourself to them and whatever's in Nook's.

Ta!

Thanks! Finally got the UFO!

Also the sky is looking sensational tonight over Highbury. Never seen that before. 

95877B12-D96C-474D-9681-F813A55D63F4.jpeg

4D11DED7-551F-4466-B318-7B097C39B1EF.jpeg

828E0F42-38E1-4EB0-BF7A-3562A6B2E18A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

For the first time in my game, Redd has shown up with four fakes. <_< At least I finally got a katana from Gulliver this week.

I wouldn't have minded if there was a nice statue in there for the sculpture garden.  Probably jolly, academic, mona lisa etc though :lol:

I know it’s not meant to be played like that (nor is the game in general) but fair play to anyone who racked up 300 points on the fishing tournament in one day. That would be a long day. I was on just under 200 points from the last one so managed to get to 300 with a bit of perseverance and fish bait. Will both trophies be in my post tomorrow? 

Having said that, the music is lovely.

1 hour ago, Daley said:

I know it’s not meant to be played like that (nor is the game in general) but fair play to anyone who racked up 300 points on the fishing tournament in one day. That would be a long day. I was on just under 200 points from the last one so managed to get to 300 with a bit of perseverance and fish bait. Will both trophies be in my post tomorrow? 

Having said that, the music is lovely.

I think so but cant remember for sure.  I did similar during the first 2 times it ran.

Picked up my stamp for the 4th tourney this morning.  My Nook Miles stamps as a whole is looking almost complete now save for a few that are really slow to accumulate like the one for seeing KK play and for helping out your villagers.  Really wish they would ask for stuff more often :(

17 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I think so but cant remember for sure.  I did similar during the first 2 times it ran.

Picked up my stamp for the 4th tourney this morning.  My Nook Miles stamps as a whole is looking almost complete now save for a few that are really slow to accumulate like the one for seeing KK play and for helping out your villagers.  Really wish they would ask for stuff more often :(

Cheers. That reminds me I got another stamp for the number of fish caught, the 2,000 one and noticed the next one is for 5,000. :o

On 08/01/2021 at 19:18, Meatball said:

Oh FFS! Not another one! I wanted a rare Bass damnit :seanr:

Sorry @StumpyJohn

On 08/01/2021 at 19:23, StumpyJohn said:

I have another 100 bait ready but can't face it :(

I only needed 26! :omg:

ErUn7BFUcAA4p6u.thumb.jpeg.e836e816fd638cd8b3c0ddb7fa4e1b0f.jpeg

Finally have the last one needed to get a model made :)

ErUn7BjVQAAcVD0.thumb.jpeg.d7729e356d8dde9d018cbbc906da2999.jpeg

5 hours ago, Daley said:

Cheers. That reminds me I got another stamp for the number of fish caught, the 2,000 one and noticed the next one is for 5,000. :o

I know that I've spent A LOT of time on this game but I hit 5000 fish back in August :unsure:

ErUn7BQVoAEqOcO.thumb.jpeg.f884ce787f9b2db67f4fe517d338e30e.jpeg

Spare recipe list below, also have a spare Marina's Photo if anyone wants it?

Angled signpost

Backyard lawn

Bamboo drum

Bamboo speaker

Barbell

Cherry hat

Cherry speakers

Coconut juice

Cute rose crown

Document stack

Fancy rose wreath

Gold armor x2

Gold arowana model

Honeycomb wall

Iron garden chair

Ironwood low table

Leaf

Lily record player

Log dining table

Magazine rack

Medium cardboard boxes

Peach hat

Raccoon figurine

Shell bed

Windflower wreath

Maybe everyone already knows this, but I came back around to the snowballs on my island the other day and the dung beetles had rolled them to exactly the right sizes for the bottom and top of a Snowboy and then left. Could've been a complete fluke but it might save some bother?

1 hour ago, Alex W. said:

Maybe everyone already knows this, but I came back around to the snowballs on my island the other day and the dung beetles had rolled them to exactly the right sizes for the bottom and top of a Snowboy and then left. Could've been a complete fluke but it might save some bother?

Usually the dung beetles on my island (as they did with New Leaf) roll them into the bloody water! 

Does anyone here ever find their islanders in the museum? I used to have a right old time in New Leaf sometimes, trying to find some of them and they would be in the museum tucked away in a corner somewhere. But in this game, other than the shops and very rarely in someone else's home, I haven't ever seen them in the museum.

1 minute ago, SteveH said:

Usually the dung beetles on my island (as they did with New Leaf) roll them into the bloody water! 

Does anyone here ever find their islanders in the museum? I used to have a right old time in New Leaf sometimes, trying to find some of them and they would be in the museum tucked away in a corner somewhere. But in this game, other than the shops and very rarely in someone else's home, I haven't ever seen them in the museum.

Yeah, they do appear there, have found mine in both the fossil and art sections, not sure that i've ever seen one in the bug or fish areas though.

They have quite a bit of different dialog when in the museum so worth catching them there at least a few times

Oh and don't think I've ever seen more than one of them in there at once

22 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I only needed 26! :omg:

ErUn7BFUcAA4p6u.thumb.jpeg.e836e816fd638cd8b3c0ddb7fa4e1b0f.jpeg

Finally have the last one needed to get a model made :)

ErUn7BjVQAAcVD0.thumb.jpeg.d7729e356d8dde9d018cbbc906da2999.jpeg

Nice! I’m just impressed I managed to beat you to be first getting something :P

I also too have that Nook reward for the catching of 5000 fish. 
I think maybe about 500 of them were string fish. 

I should hire out fishing spots along my top river, it gets like string fish soup up in there. 

To my shame I’ve not been and had a look round the museums much recently but I have seen the animals in there before.
I just popped in now actually and found Marina in the fish wing admiring the little Betta watching it swim around :wub:

E76825F5-0197-453B-9337-9CD343482BD5.thumb.jpeg.82c68400dca7ea71eb3fa4609639dd9f.jpeg

When I spoke to her she said a little bit about what fish she was looking at in the display tanks.  

Vic is excellent.

He's asked to leave a few times but I won't let him so maybe he just hangs out on other islands when I'm not looking.

The only two animals who have never asked to leave are my two original islanders who I would happily get rid of if I could as they have really boring houses.

4 hours ago, Tet said:

It's 9pm, Celeste is here with heavy shooting stars, fill yer boots. I'll leave the gates open all night.

Thanks Tet, I can never find Celete on your island but hopefully I'll get a few more zodiac stars from wishing

Not sure about the Yellow Snow area :lol:

ErdCSKOVgAEZV21.thumb.jpeg.a818db82f46be7df97ef69cff099db10.jpeg