Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Thanks for opening @Tet

I got a starry wall recipe which is my first non-wand in at least four Celeste encounters so that was nice.

I also had a word with Vic to see what the hell he was playing at. He acted like he didn't know me and hadn't actually been living her on Pazuzu for 4 months! No more gifts for him for a while...

I was also very jealous of the Jail Bar recipe just casually lying about. It is my second most wanted.

29 minutes ago, Meatball said:

As it happens I currently go by the super cool trendy awesome name of...

18F758B5-1999-4C8F-92BD-22DEFB6CB5A2.thumb.jpeg.ceb6c7e667424eaffa0ba96456bfdb45.jpeg

8-)

I had a quick half hour at lunch, mostly visiting @Tet  but also with just enough time for one of my villagers to decide that Rutabaga is my new nickname.  So I am now mr turnip, time for a few island evictions I think!

Redd is in town. Only fakes left though:

Serene Painting - fake

Wistful Painting - fake

Graceful Painting - fake

I'll leave my island open for the next few hours in case anybody wants anything. There's also a White Upright Piano in Nooks (53,000 bells) if anyone fancies it.

1 minute ago, Tet said:

Bagsy the piano!

And as if to prove what an old man I am, I have just realised I need to actually open the gates to allow visitors! :blush:

You know what still gets me? That split second when Orville freezes when you say you want to invite all your friends and he just stares for that moment before opening the gates. Tickles me every time.

Redd also here today. Available is fake Wistful painting and real Academic painting or Motherly statue.

I did sneak in first a week or two back to grab that statue before @Number 28 from SteveH's, so I should give you first dibs on it.

Woooooo, yes please! (If it's not gone already :lol:)

I was out earlier, but I'm around now if you wanna open up for me? I'll be fast. :ph34r:

Edit: What the...I just noticed Redd is on my island too! He was here last Friday! And yet again he has FOUR FUCKING FAKES!!! :angry:

48 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I was out earlier, but I'm around now if you wanna open up for me? I'll be fast. :ph34r:

Is that what you say to all the girls? :eyebrows:

It still available. I didn’t open up before, was waiting for your replying. I’m just out now, heading back home now and should be there in about half hour or so. 

4 hours ago, Meatball said:

Redd also here today. Available is fake Wistful painting and real Academic painting or Motherly statue.

I did sneak in first a week or two back to grab that statue before @Number 28 from SteveH's, so I should give you first dibs on it.

Perhaps a better name for you would be Sneakball? :hat:

1 minute ago, Meatball said:

Hectic scenes here! Redd, then Celeste and now Wisp. It never been so busy :omg:

I AM COMING TO VISIT.

I haven't seen Redd on Pazuzu since well before Christmas and remain annoyed at how infrequently he swings by...

Just now, Mike S said:

I AM COMING TO VISIT.

I haven't seen Redd on Pazuzu since well before Christmas and remain annoyed at how infrequently he swings by...

I just switched it off. I shall get back on.

I've got Redd today and he had a Calm painting which is one of the few that I actually need :)

Have the following left if anyone wants them:

• Fake Ancient Statue
  • Fake Serene Painting

Also have the following DIYs available:

• Acoustic guitar
  • bamboo stopblock
  • grass skirt
  • doghouse
  • peach surprise box
  • golden dung beetle
  • windflower fan
  • knitted grass backpack
  • wooden toolbox
On 10/01/2021 at 10:02, rickyblaze said:

Fancy rose wreath

Probably too late but do you still have this one?

My spares:

Birdbath

Golden candlestick 

Log bench
Log decorative shelves
Orange rug

Pile of zen cushions 

Rocking horse

Ski-slope wall

Snowflake pochette 

Tree standee

Trophy case