Animal Crossing: New Horizons

47 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I've sent a few red stairs out and accidentally sent to @Mike S again, sorry. :unsure: If anyone still needs one, give me a shout, but it looks like they've already been spread far and wide.

If anyone wants the red stairs thingy please tell me as I now have some I need to shift!

:mad:

1 hour ago, Tet said:

Celeste is here. Open all night as per usual. Have trapped her in the far SE beach.

Help yourselves, the shops are shut though.

Thanks for opening!

I got the moon recipe which has been top of my most wanted Celeste offerings for as long as I can remember.

I also spoke to an excellent kangaroo so a great visit all round...

3 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I'll post you one @Indy @ S.E. I think @Mike S is right and they'll pop up tomorrow or the next day, but I'm still curious about these blossom lanterns. I thought a blossom lantern was a seasonal recipe.

Did you want me to send you a lantern? Lost track of who needs/got what.

I'll post you one @Indy @ S.E. I think @Mike S is right and they'll pop up tomorrow or the next day, but I'm still curious about these blossom lanterns. I thought a blossom lantern was a seasonal recipe.

I have a lantern! Do you want one sending over? 

Yes there’s the cherry blossom DIY hanging lantern things. That I managed to miss -_-

This blossom lantern is different, if you look on the top step of the red stairs item thingy there’s a couple of mini versions of it on there I think I spotted. 

5 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Yes there’s the cherry blossom DIY hanging lantern things. That I managed to miss -_-

This blossom lantern is different, if you look on the top step of the red stairs item thingy there’s a couple of mini versions of it on there I think I spotted. 

The red stair thing sounds fun. Is it big? 

1 hour ago, Daley said:

Did you want me to send you a lantern? Lost track of who needs/got what.

@Mike S sent one so I'm good now, thanks for the offer. Thanks Mike! :) I'll be grabbing more when they come up because they're pretty sweet. 

I did some island hopping last night to replace Tank and got Coco the eyeless cookie rabbit thing. I also grabbed about six island's worth of weeds to sell. Only 400 left to sell for the last weed grabber Nook stamp!

3 hours ago, Meatball said:

It would appear that the seasonal item does change, I've got the stairs thingy today now.

Yeah, but thanks to everyone sending me one as a thanks for the red step thingy, I have a good start on putting a lantern outside islanders homes :D 

And amazingly, in no time at all I have Rizzo's photo! Got the miserable old bugger Croque moving in tomorrow (I actually like him so bought the card thingy to scan him in :) ) so got to start the whole bribing thing again for his picture!

18 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I think I’m on day 6 of giving Julian a fossil but no luck so far, hopefully over the weekend.

Also I have the red steps today if anyone wants a set.

It takes much more than a week to get a photo off an animal. In New Leaf it took bloody ages to get a resident’s photo.