Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

No I'm good thanks matey :) Just please - in case you missed it - don't buy the common painting off Redd as it's reserved for someone :) 

I've been busy, sorry!

Have the Switch at my side though so let me know when you are next open and i'll book a flight.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I've been busy, sorry!

Have the Switch at my side though so let me know when you are next open and i'll book a flight.

Thanks!

It's still open. I just left it sat there :) 

10 minutes ago, SteveH said:

It's still open. I just left it sat there :) 

Nabbed the common painting, thanks very much!

I will send you some Mario things. Do you have  a preference?

On that note, I was somewhat distressed to see two items from @Mr Do 71 in my postbox just now. Whilst I do appreciate the random acts of kindness of this community my island rules don't allow importation. It is quite important that the animals do not become too excited about the prospect of an outside world, let alone one that gives them things as they become  agitated enough after just seeing a stranger as it is.

I may have to fully enclose them.

9 hours ago, SteveH said:

I knew you were a cheat ;) 

Libellous accusations! You sir will be hearing from my attorney :quote:

Nailed it! 8-)

Bangle rocking the sleep mask I gave her with style ^_^

28 minutes ago, Daley said:

Hey @Meatball I still owe you some bells for the crown. Let me know when you are online and I’ll pop over.

Will do! Am off to bed in a min ready for early work tomorrow. Should be about in the afternoon tomorrow when I'm finished :hat:

I'll ask about my old man eyes as well. Has it always been the case that early morning, if the islanders are awake at home, the curtains are still drawn but the light is on? I always thought it was curtains closed or curtains open with lights on? 

2 minutes ago, SteveH said:

@Mike Sonce in a while they ask you to play a game and hunt for treasure. Thankfully they don't ask nearly as often as they used to ask to play hide and seek in New Leaf :) 

Is this a new thing? 

I have not been asked to hunt for treasure :( 

2 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Is this a new thing? 

Now it has been mentioned, I don't recall being asked for quite some time. I wonder if it's species specific and it's someone I (or you) no longer have?

11 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Is this a new thing? 

treasure hunts are not a recent addition but I've definitely had big and small gaps between being asked.  Might be villager personality based but could just be totally random.  I've had a couple in the last month or so but it had been quite a while prior to that.

If you are not getting asked at all then that might be as there is not enough free and open space on your island?  Other things like snowballs were tied into space being available so could be that.

1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

If you are not getting asked at all then that might be as there is not enough free and open space on your island?  Other things like snowballs were tied into space being available so could be that.

Aah, that will be it then. I do not have any free space at all bar maybe a dozen 'squares' worth. 

As I cannot have them I hope the prizes are terrible!

Yes, I get a treasure hunt request maybe every three weeks or so maybe. The treasure is usually just rubbish suff yeah @Mike S things nobody wants, like Jail Bars DIY's etc.

4 hours ago, SteveH said:

I'll ask about my old man eyes as well. Has it always been the case that early morning, if the islanders are awake at home, the curtains are still drawn but the light is on? I always thought it was curtains closed or curtains open with lights on? 

They're just got the curtains closed hiding from you hoing you won't notice they're in :P

Can open up whenever if you're about @Daley

Redd here with all fakes today -_- Warrior and Valiant statues available if anyone wants them.

4 hours ago, Meatball said:

Yes, I get a treasure hunt request maybe every three weeks or so maybe. The treasure is usually just rubbish suff yeah @Mike S things nobody wants, like Jail Bars DIY's etc.

They're just got the curtains closed hiding from you hoing you won't notice they're in :P

Can open up whenever if you're about @Daley

Redd here with all fakes today -_- Warrior and Valiant statues available if anyone wants them.

Ah damn it have I missed you again?

Hello, 

Have these recipes:

Wooden bucket

Ironwood chair

Cherry dress

Wooden-knot wall

Pear bed

Cherry wall

Tree standee

Kettle bathtub

Standard umbrella stand

Decoy duck

Gold armor

Lily record player

Tiki torch

Rocking horse

infused-water dispenser 

7 hours ago, Daley said:

Ah damn it have I missed you again?

I’m in work now til 2pm and should be about from shortly after then.
Dodge me again and I’ll send the lads round...

image.thumb.jpeg.95c0d64b952ac6bc7dd838734c3d106c.jpeg

@Meatballwhy is the short one on the left making things worse by standing with his legs so far apart? They look very intimidating though :D

p.s never let it be said that I don't look after you all. I have limited my island to two green pipes. One as you walk out of the airport, and the other at the top end of the island where Redd appears. Save you having to walk :D 

4 hours ago, Meatball said:

I’m in work now til 2pm and should be about from shortly after then.
Dodge me again and I’ll send the lads round...

image.thumb.jpeg.95c0d64b952ac6bc7dd838734c3d106c.jpeg

Just one more day honest guv, I will get your money!

Let me know when you are about and I will open up. 

4 hours ago, Daley said:

Just one more day honest guv, I will get your money!

Let me know when you are about and I will open up. 

I'm back home and free for the rest of the day/eve now.

Apologies @Mr Do 71 think I may have accidentally closed the gate without noticing you had popped in. Wasn't trying to trap you!

Anyway recipe clearout time:

Bamboo wall

Birdhouse

Golden dishes

Juicy-apple TV

Large cardboard boxes

Log bench

Lucky gold cat

Modern wood wall

Orange rug

Peach dress X 3 (:huh:)

Pond stone