Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Had a 9 month hiatus from this.. back in time to experience probably the only event I experienced last time! (Bunny day)

It has sunk it's claws back in immediately though. I am disappointed the editor still doesn't let you do custom shorts/trousers/onesies, seems an odd omission after they've added in umbrellas, fans and flags etc.

I assume they are prohibiting the inevitable sea of 'naked' lower halves that would be painted, seems odd though given you could put any number of obscene symbols and images all over your island and for download anyway.

1 hour ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Does anyone have brown Rattan Stools catalogued? 

If so can I send the bells over and get 3 ordered?

Thanks in advance!

Just sent you the third :) 

8 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Heavy star showers expected this eve if anyone wants to visit for wishing.

Just came here to post this too. It's the new astrological month so will open too if anyone wants to do a tour of both islands. 

2 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Time to fill yer boots with stars !

If Celeste is at all three islands will she give out three items or is it one item per Celeste per day?

One per day... 

I’m re-hooked on AC and would like to visit more folk, trade etc, but cannot find where the list of posted friend codes has gone. Is it still available or am I best requesting them from you guys? Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, psycho_fox said:

I’m re-hooked on AC and would like to visit more folk, trade etc, but cannot find where the list of posted friend codes has gone. Is it still available or am I best requesting them from you guys? Thanks. 

Mine is in my signature as is the case for many others.

Can't remember if we are friends but add me if not (same for any others). Still checking in most days.

Full list is here and in the first post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KrDETHY2apv5_CTVaMLIAls1JDpgMy4gxw8KBnrssLo/edit#gid=0

10 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Gates open for star glazers. 

No sign of Celeste though, I thought she was guaranteed to visit during heavy showers? 

I'll be AFK for a while... 

I'll pop over now for some wishing. Hopefully you'll get plenty of bonus stars tomorrow :)

Will have a hunt around for the Celeste. I do have her back at mine if anyone needs her and she ain't on Pazuzu.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

Yep, she's on you Eastern beach up near the top.

Got the Lunar Surface!

I swear she wasn't there earlier though...

Thanks all who visited, sorry I was afk.

Thanks again for opening @Mike S I have all the standard Celeste recipes I think, so I picked up the Aries DIY. I think that's always the first recipe she hands you when the Zodiac sign switches? It seems I missed the Libra recipe last year so I have to wait till September/October to get it, whoops. (Not that it really matters, I've not built any of them...)

52 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Thanks again for opening @Mike S I have all the standard Celeste recipes I think, so I picked up the Aries DIY. I think that's always the first recipe she hands you when the Zodiac sign switches? It seems I missed the Libra recipe last year so I have to wait till September/October to get it, whoops. (Not that it really matters, I've not built any of them...)

No worries. I have Aries from last year and it's one I've built, I need to do the rest but don't have enough gold and missed the astrological stars for one of the months so that'll need to wait until it comes round again.

Pazuzu has never had so many visitors so I suspect the animals will be full of chat about all the strangers...

1 hour ago, Mike S said:

Got the Lunar Surface!

I swear she wasn't there earlier though...

Thanks all who visited, sorry I was afk.

I'm not 100% but I suspect she might be like some other visitors and doesn't appear/disappear them on the hour if you're staying out and about around the island.

Like I've occasionally slept the game on a Sunday morning, then come back on in the eve to still find Daisy whatshername wandering about selling turnips.

Go in/out of a building and it'll update and clear or load up the visiting character.

Yeah, Celeste is dodgy with me too and often only shows up after I've headed to see her on another island. I can only guess it's because I rarely restart the game so the island isn't 'refreshed', so to speak. Wisp never has a problem though...

Recipe clearout time. Shout if you need any of these:

Apple dress

Bamboo candleholder

Beekeeper's hive

Blue rose wreath

Boomerang

Cardboard sofa

Cherry lamp

Cherry umbrella

Cherry wall

Cool windflower wreath
Crest doorplate