Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Did my Nook points for today late last night and got 3x bonus, so cashed them in and today is arrived the Timmy & Tommy photo and Nook Inc poster...

H4lqGaW.jpg

DIY's available here...

Bunny day flooring

Bunny day table x2

Bunny day wardrobe

Bunny day bed

Bunny day lamp

Bunny day fence

Bunny day wall clock

Bunny day festive balloons

Bunny day stool :sherlock:

Wooden-block wall clock

Orange end table

Cherry wall

Garden rock

Golden candlestick

Bamboo-grove wall

Peach umbrella

Hyacinth lamp

Bamboo floor lamp

Bonsai shelf

Timber doorplate

Jungle flooring

Paw-print doorplate

Cherry-blossom flooring

Pear wall

Shell fountain

Shell table

Terrarium

Raccoon figurine

Simple mum crown

Iron doorplate

Golden arowana model

Green-leaf pile

Boomerang

Beekeeper's hive

Fruit basket

Barbell

49 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I have Cherry-blossom-petal pile and Cherry-blossom branches DIYs if anyone needs those.

I also do not have this one but if anyone else needs it please let them have it. Don't want to hog all the cherry-blossom recipes, sure i'll get round to collecting them all eventually.

2 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

If this pandemic has taught me one thing its that there will be queues for everything...

image.thumb.png.579412b20a4cd77d02debe4fa98d2dc8.png

I am also in the queue with a wait time of more than an hour, probably be none left :(

I know right, another thing the pandemic has done is turned everyone into opportunistic profiteers, has to be a good number of people just buying these to sell on. Am queueing on the work laptop and my mobile at the moment, missed a trick by not using the iPad and personal laptop too.

I'll be going for just the one Tom Nook though, hopefully as there is only two to choose from they'll have plenty in.

Good luck!!!

9 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

I know right, another thing the pandemic has done is turned everyone into opportunistic profiteers, has to be a good number of people just buying these to sell on. Am queueing on the work laptop and my mobile at the moment, missed a trick by not using the iPad and personal laptop too.

I'll be going for just the one Tom Nook though, hopefully as there is only two to choose from they'll have plenty in.

Good luck!!!

Yeah, I am so sick of scalpers, I've managed to get none of the trainers I liked recently and refuse to buy them from resellers as that just makes the problem even worse :(

Didn't even think of trying more than one device, schoolboy error there! Also they should probably make you log in to queue to minimise people doing that! :lol:

2 hours ago, Daley said:

I also do not have this one but if anyone else needs it please let them have it. Don't want to hog all the cherry-blossom recipes, sure i'll get round to collecting them all eventually.

Too late, it's yours! I wouldn't worry, I think everyone has them. :)

But then you'd have people with multiple accounts for their family...

You'd probably want to have 1 item per account and something in the background checking for multiple addresses and card details as the most foolproof way but there will still probably be a way round that too.

On 06/04/2021 at 17:32, Mr Do 71 said:

Sure. When would you like to collect it? I can open anytime.

I think we've visited before so you can post if its easier? rick from thigloo. Do you need a common painting? It's the only 'real' spare I have.

Just now, rickyblaze said:

I think we've visited before so you can post if its easier? rick from thigloo. Do you need a common painting? It's the only 'real' spare I have.

I’ve got a common painting thanks.

7 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Got a Celeste strolling about the place this eve. If anybody needs her give us a shout.

Wouldn't mind popping over to see what item she gifts, let us know what time you can open and we'll hop over

Gates opening in a sec @Indy @ S.E.. She should be restricted to the fenced in area up on the top level, up the North of the island. Stars due at 20:49 & 20:51 if you want to wish on a few.

I'll be away watching telly, help yourself to anything in Nook's.

Redd's in town again with some art for your delectation. 

Academic Painting <_< - Fake

Scary Painting - Fake

Solemn Painting - Real

Moody Painting - Real

I'm AFK but will keep an eye here and open up if anyone needs me to :)