IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

Evening all,

Set the boy on the task of getting the remaining ones we needed and as a result we have quite a few spare arts now if anyone needs them:

Flowery painting

Scenic painting

Dynamic painting x2

Amazing painting

Wistful painting

Perfect painting x2

Proper painting

Glowing painting

Jolly painting x2

Twinkling painting x2

Famous painting

Quaint painting

Academic painting x2

Wild painting right half

Detailed painting

Moving painting

Moody painting

Graceful painting

Beautiful statue

Mystic statue

If anyone has a familiar statue that they could send back that would be very much appreciated!

20 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Yes plz 🙏

No familiar here though, sorry, but I can tell you they're always genuine.

On it’s way 👍🏾

Thanks for the heads up re: the statue, have amended the post. Trying to get a chess game going!

Cheers @Indy @ S.E. :)

One piece left! Keep 'em peeled for a Robust, because I'm not sure I can deal with the number of time travel attempts it would take to force its appearance.

Btw, I have Basic, Calm, Common, Dynamic, Famous, Flowery, Glowing, Moody, Mysterious, Perfect, Quaint, Scary, Sinking, Solemn and Twinkling paintings, and Mystic and Ancient statues if anybody needs one.

On 25/05/2021 at 21:14, Meatball said:

Indy and Tet cleared out the Basic and Graceful paintings already sorry. Just sent over Ancient and Beautiful statues.

Now, about those nudes :eyebrows:

Ah sorry I tried to cross off any that had already been requested but must have missed those. You are a star sir. Thanks for those.

This is the best I can do...

3C328F2A-1978-46ED-9C82-EC4C19C01A30.jpeg

15 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Amazing painting

Graceful painting

Oooh could I have these please?

@Number 28 I need the basic from your list too if possible please?

Sorry to be such a leach, will try and get my head round the Redd trick by the time he visits again and get some on the go.

2 hours ago, Daley said:

Oooh could I have these please?

Sorry to be such a leach, will try and get my head round the Redd trick by the time he visits again and get some on the go.

If you’ve got young kids you can bribe with stuff it’s not that much of a chore… 😂

Let my recipes pile up on the beach for far too long so it is clearout time. Let me know if anyone needs any of these:

Spoiler

Angled signpost

Apple wall

Armor shoes

Bamboo bench

Bamboo lunch box (x2)

Bamboo partition (x2)

Bamboo sphere

Barbell

Basement flooring

Birdcage

Bonfire

Cherry wall

Classic-library wall

Cool windflower wreath

Cute lily crown

Dark bamboo rug

Decoy duck

Firewood

Flower stand

Fruit wreath

Golden flooring

Golden gears (x2)

Golden wall

Iron garden table

Ironwood table

Juicy-apple TV

Large cardboard boxes

Log round table

Lucky gold cat

Medium cardboard boxes

Mossy garden rock

Mum cushion

Natural square table

Orange end table

Orange hat

Orange wall

Paw-print doorplate

Peach dress

Peach hat

Peach surprise box

Peach umbrella

Pretty tulip wreath

Rocking horse

Sakura-wood flooring

Scarecrow (x2)

Shell fountain

Tall garden rock

Tiki torch

Tulip crown

Western-style stone (x2)

Wild log bench

Wooden-block bed

Wooden-block chest (x2)

Wooden-block wall clock

Wooden bookshelf

Wooden bucket

Wooden chair

Wooden chest

Wooden toolbox

3 hours ago, Daley said:

image.png.ca44587dffbf3316b51fd006ca7d8c53.png

Ah crap, I just realised they both have the full fringe, so they're both fake. I can still send one if you'd like to plonk it on your wall, but yeah, whoops. Btw, nobody worry about asking, these things are just taking up slots in my storage. :)

20 hours ago, Number 28 said:

image.png.ca44587dffbf3316b51fd006ca7d8c53.png

Ah crap, I just realised they both have the full fringe, so they're both fake. I can still send one if you'd like to plonk it on your wall, but yeah, whoops. Btw, nobody worry about asking, these things are just taking up slots in my storage. :)

No worries, thanks anyway!

8 hours ago, Tet said:

When did they add this?

A wheel of double Gloucester cheese in the seasonal gifts until the 31st.

It's been a few days. Can't believe Cheese Rolling made it into Animal Crossing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper's_Hill_Cheese-Rolling_and_Wake

I think Curlos might have fell into a river and drowned. I haven't seen or been able to find him in 24hrs now and I've looked all round the land, in the shops and museum, in the other animals houses. No trace of him anywhere  :sherlock:

That happened to me a couple of times with Coco, she was absolutely nowhere. I was worried I'd swim out to sea and find her face down, caught in the perimeter netting. I finally got her photo a couple of days back and it feels like such a weight off after months of trying. :lol:

The algorithm for when the extra characters appear is rubbish! Waited an age for Redd to appear, yet bloody whatsherface fashion animal was here last Friday and appeared again yesterday! :mad:

Anyway, there are a few new items available to buy in the special goods section today :) 

6 hours ago, SteveH said:

The algorithm for when the extra characters appear is rubbish! Waited an age for Redd to appear, yet bloody whatsherface fashion animal was here last Friday and appeared again yesterday! :mad:

Anyway, there are a few new items available to buy in the special goods section today :) 

I've got Saharah today for what feels like the third time in about a week :hmm:

I want some new Nook Point items to order! It's a reasonably decent idea to have a selection of special items only available to get via the phone app, keeps you loading up the app each day to claim the points. But what's the motivation of claiming the points now if they're just going to leave it eternally as those same six things? Why not just put them in the game as promo things like the Mario themed stuff :blah:

Curlos did return the next day after being MIA. Looked rough. Said he'd been away to a BDSM festival on Risa :blink2:

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

I want some new Nook Point items to order! It's a reasonably decent idea to have a selection of special items only available to get via the phone app, keeps you loading up the app each day to claim the points. But what's the motivation of claiming the points now if they're just going to leave it eternally as those same six things? Why not just put them in the game as promo things like the Mario themed stuff :blah:

Curlos did return the next day after being MIA. Looked rough. Said he'd been away to a BDSM festival on Risa :blink2:

It's like they knew they were making something completely half arsed and that nobody would bother collecting the points, so put zero effort into it! 

Bit late, but I've only just loaded the game up first time today. Redd here with real Moody painting, plus fake Serene painting and fake Ancient or Warrior statues.

Redd is here today with the usual fake gubbins (serene, wistful and famous) but I bought the real Tremendous Statue, not realising I already had the bloody thing. So if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll post it to you tomorrow :) 

I wanted Graham. 😭 I recently got Beardo, because I got sick of the usual mystery island grind and thought that in lieu of an attractive villager I would recruit an absolute horror. He has an annoying habit of sitting down every time I enter his house so I can't gift him his daily fossil. God damn Nintendo you cheap bastards, how difficult would it have been to animate/code receiving gifts whilst sitting? I almost admire their lack of commitment.

2 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I wanted Graham. 😭 I recently got Beardo, because I got sick of the usual mystery island grind and thought that in lieu of an attractive villager I would recruit an absolute horror. He has an annoying habit of sitting down every time I enter his house so I can't gift him his daily fossil. God damn Nintendo you cheap bastards, how difficult would it have been to animate/code receiving gifts whilst sitting? I almost admire their lack of commitment.

The ones who just as you're coming along decide to sit down on a narrow path also, blocking your way through :mad:

If anybody has the swimming cap in green please send me one, thanks!

6 hours ago, SteveH said:

Redd is here today with the usual fake gubbins (serene, wistful and famous) but I bought the real Tremendous Statue, not realising I already had the bloody thing. So if anyone wants it, let me know and I'll post it to you tomorrow :) 

I’ll have it please, if it’s still available.

1 hour ago, Meatball said:

The ones who just as you're coming along decide to sit down on a narrow path also, blocking your way through :mad:

At least if they sit on the ground you can run into them a bit and they stand up. I don't know of a way to force them up if they're on a seat.

• Mr Do 71 changed the title to Animal Crossing: New Horizons.