Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Mr Do 71

27 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Redd here with....

Motherly statue - fake

Quaint painting - real

Graceful painting - real

Serene painting - real

Just did a quick check via the Nook Shopping app (!) and it looks like I'm in need of the serene. Give me a shout if there are no other takers for that one!

I have a real scary painting if that's any use to you.

On 11/06/2021 at 23:54, Number 28 said:

@DaleyI have happened across an item that may still be of interest to you. Be sure to check your mail 👀

Thank you sir! Had quite a busy weekend so that was a lovely surprise when I opened the game up. If you need anything please let me know.

The Highbury museum edges closer to completion...

5 hours ago, Stevo said:

Just did a quick check via the Nook Shopping app (!) and it looks like I'm in need of the serene. Give me a shout if there are no other takers for that one!

I have a real scary painting if that's any use to you.

It’s yours! My art wing is full cheers, am just missing a couple of bugs now to get the whole thing fully stocked. 
Can open up some time this eve if you’re about to visit, just let us know what time. 
I am due  some shooty stars this eve too with 4 sets arriving just after 8pm til half past. Not seen Celeste for a little bit so possibly she’ll be around. 

My boy Bruce completely secure with his masculinity 8-)

bbXVVsa.jpg

9 minutes ago, Meatball said:

It’s yours! My art wing is full cheers, am just missing a couple of bugs now to get the whole thing fully stocked. 
Can open up some time this eve if you’re about to visit, just let us know what time. 
I am due  some shooty stars this eve too with 4 sets arriving just after 8pm til half past. Not seen Celeste for a little bit so possibly she’ll be around. 

That'd be great, thanks. Yeah, I still need some insects and sea life but the art gallery is by far the slowest for me. Shall we say after 8ish and you can let me know if Celeste is around? I still need some of her DIYs and I never see her. 

6 hours ago, Meatball said:

Redd here with....

Motherly statue - fake

Quaint painting - real

Graceful painting - real

Serene painting - real

Can I pop by for the statue at some point please? They make good island decorations  😅

2 hours ago, Stevo said:

That'd be great, thanks. Yeah, I still need some insects and sea life but the art gallery is by far the slowest for me. Shall we say after 8ish and you can let me know if Celeste is around? I still need some of her DIYs and I never see her. 

2 hours ago, MrPogo said:

Can I pop by for the statue at some point please? They make good island decorations  😅

I'll open up about 7:50/55. Shooty stars are due at 20:05, 20:06, 20:16 and 20:29 so try to arrive before then for wishing, or just don't arrive on those minutes and interrupt me wishing :blah:

I could've missed her, but I just had a jog around and couldn't see Celeste nowhere :(

7461-7432-8618 is my Switch code @Stevo

Just managed to catch you, @Meatball. Thanks a lot for letting me come order the serene painting.

So many details to take in on your island. Good job you pointed me to the second house or I would have missed it. Really cool theming there! Impressive. 😎 If there is anything you are still after to add some finishing touches let me know and maybe I will be able to help you out. :)

Spare recipes…

Bamboo bench

Bamboo sphere

Chic mum crown

Cosmos shower

Fancy rose wreath

Flower stand

Fossil doorplate

Gold bars

Golden candlestick

Golden seat x2

Golden toilet

Iron garden bench

Kettle bathtub

Log stakes

Log wall-mounted clock

Mossy garden rock

Orange end table x2

Orange wall-mounted clock

Pansy table

Peach surprise box

Pear wall

Scattered papers

Stack of books

Tiki torch

Wild log bench

Wooden chest

Wooden double bed

Wooden low table

Wooden toolbox

I could do with a handful of those, @rickyblaze. Here is what I would like to shift:

Bamboo bench

Bamboo stopblock

Boomerang

Brown herringbone wall

Cabin wall

Cherry lamp

Cosmos shower x2

Document stack

Firewood x2

Fruit basket

Garden bench

Garden rock

Garden wagon

Infused-water dispenser

Ironwood cart

Jungle wall

Kettlebell

Key holder

Knitted-grass backpack

Log chair

Log decorative shelves

Log stool

Magazine rack

Mum wreath

Palm-tree lamp x2

Peach rug x2

Peach surprise box

Pile of zen cushions

Sandy-beach flooring

Shell lamp

Tall garden rock

Windflower fan

Wooden bookshelf

Wooden simple bed

Wooden-mosaic wall

One of my islanders has given me a Real Mystic Statue

If anyone needs it for their museum let me know. Otherwise I'll stick it in my outdoor statue relaxation area :) 

On 14/06/2021 at 13:01, Daley said:

Thank you sir! Had quite a busy weekend so that was a lovely surprise when I opened the game up. If you need anything please let me know.

You're welcome! All I'm after is the Robust now, the discus thrower guy. Redd was here the other day but I can't even be bothered to time travel because the chance of it showing up after even two-dozen resets is so slim.

2 hours ago, SteveH said:

One of my islanders has given me a Real Mystic Statue

If anyone needs it for their museum let me know. Otherwise I'll stick it in my outdoor statue relaxation area :) 

Yes please! Is there any art you need? I have a few paintings on the walls of my house (will have to check what).

5 minutes ago, MrPogo said:

Yes please! Is there any art you need? I have a few paintings on the walls of my house (will have to check what).

I've just opened up for you. In the middle of something so will be AFK. Not sure on what art I'm missing but will check another time :) 

Help yourself to anything in Nooks as there isn't anything in there I need. Have left the statue on the floor right outside the airport.

51 minutes ago, SteveH said:

By the way @Stevo I forgot to mention the other day, that there was really no need to leave me some money for the art you collected you know :) 

Since you went to the trouble of buying and holding on to the piece of art, it was the least I could do. :) 

16 minutes ago, rickyblaze said:

you’re welcome to anything you need, my switch code is SW-2731-7229-2803

Fantastic. Will add. You all good for the list I posted?

Big day on Pazuzu as it is Graham the excellent Hamsters Birthday AND I haver a new resident after accidently pressing the 'yeah, off you trot' button when Shari the monkey suggested leaving the other day!

The new resident is a cat named Raymond which is a bit annoying as I already have Bob the cat and I'm not even a cat person. Still, Raymond seems OK - he has mismatched eye colours and dresses a bit businessmancat like. I'm still annoyed at having two bloody cats though...

16 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Raymond is one of the most sort after animals.

He lives with me now but is still unpacking. 

He has good Bowie eyes to be fair. 

3 minutes ago, Stevo said:

I gifted Shari a bunch of silly little hats and told her to leave my island at the earliest opportunity! :D 

I liked Shari a lot but then I do like a monkey so was a bit annoyed at accidently allowing her to leave. 

I now have two cats. 

*adjusts glasses* Acccsshuullly Bowie didn't have heterachromia, he had anisocoria resulting from a teenage punch up.:hat:

Dammit, I want Raymond. I also regret letting Merengue go, but I hated her starter house, which was the last one. Most times villagers try to leave now, I stop them because I can't deal with the prospect of mashing at the Nook Ticket terminal for tickets, then the island hopping to find someone new.