IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

I got an awesome item yesterday. A frikkin bubble machine! And it works!

Also bought a deep fat fryer from the expansion shop. It bubbles away quite scarily lol. 

0BE6A3B0-3669-4CB9-849C-648D790331BF.thumb.jpeg.c6fa0f206697383da58c1ffccc0d0f57.jpeg

Also had a great time making Apple a tiny little holiday hovel :wub:

I love how you can change the exterior of the house, and also choose the time of day and the season. And use your custom designed floors!

157138CF-7A1B-4690-AB74-2DBDCCE36B24.thumb.jpeg.a900b479e5581666c359094c3b7a08ac.jpeg

Spoilered the inside. 

Spoiler

37EA3C1D-3531-4606-9780-EB783154D705.thumb.jpeg.7900a2a8c0ad59d7837e82187bbdc85a.jpeg

Also got my first chance at playing with partitions on the expansion. Really opens up different ideas, especially in combination with the floor style rugs you can put down to look like different floors, and the feature wall aspect. 

Spoilered again in case people don’t want to see the furniture suggested (but you can add anything you own).
It’s the one made for Tutu the polar bear. 

Spoiler

51EF5ACE-60C1-4C89-A031-6E48BE7F0C20.thumb.jpeg.cc6a157353eaffa94a1e45caa26969f7.jpeg

AABFB8FF-F0E2-483E-B277-D32F72204774.thumb.jpeg.7521cb72c4d53375baefb6d01d554115.jpeg

+1 for letting you choose the outfits you both wear. Gave us some nice matching tops lol. 

Also I didn’t listen to my English teacher enough about beginning a sentence with the word also. But fuck her. 

Is there any sort of stalk market thing still going on? Or website/app? I bought a load on Sunday to try and raise the millions I need and don’t want to be left holding them😩😩

By the way, thank you again for more bells @StumpyJohn They allowed me to unlock the storage guy next to the llamas and OH MY GOD IT’S BRILLIANT. I have a present to send you. 

@wevyou need to come to my island so I can add you as a friend, cos I tried to mail you some resents yesterday, but being just switch friends isn’t enough and you weren’t on my list. 

My experience with Redd's store so far is that only the item that is sold is changed. I had one fake and one real yesterday so bought the real one and today only the real item had been replaced and the item I didn't buy was still there. Unfortunately because that meant today I had two fakes I had to buy one so one artwork will be updated tomorrow. 

I’ve opened my island with code 02XSV. Pretty sure that’s a zero…

I’ve got the night owl ordinance so my shops are still open with stuff to buy including a giant elegant bed. 

I’m feeding geckos and don’t have a keyboard though, so won’t be too chatty. 

9 hours ago, NexivRed said:

I’ve opened my island with code 02XSV. Pretty sure that’s a zero…

I’ve got the night owl ordinance so my shops are still open with stuff to buy including a giant elegant bed. 

I’m feeding geckos and don’t have a keyboard though, so won’t be too chatty. 

Ah only seeing this now or I'd have popped over, was getting the kids packed lunches ready.

I got some vines and some moss last night! Does the moss have a purpose or is it just for decoration?

18 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Is there any sort of stalk market thing still going on? Or website/app? I bought a load on Sunday to try and raise the millions I need and don’t want to be left holding them😩😩

There are probably too few of us playing regularly now for us to reliably get good prices (400 - 600) each week. The Nook Link section in the nintendo online app now has a "island newspaper" that tracks your island bell price over the week so you can check your current price without opening the game now:

Screenshot_20211110-125415.thumb.png.a50727857e036bd14658e50749303abe.png

You are probably best looking at turnip exchange for people that have good prices, there are usually island available for free but you may need to queue

https://turnip.exchange/islands

18 hours ago, NexivRed said:

By the way, thank you again for more bells @StumpyJohn They allowed me to unlock the storage guy next to the llamas and OH MY GOD IT’S BRILLIANT. I have a present to send you. 

No problem 😃

Tortimer swapped out for some horrific acorn thing today, which I'm told has been around since Wild World. I got some acorns at least. Last night I spent ten minutes just shaking a pine tree and got three cones and over thirty sticks. So fucking stingy. Hardwood too is still a pain to amass and it's always needed for the most commonly used (and broken) tools.

So they designed these beautiful looking pine trees, but they gave them the footprint of an HGV so I can't actually place them anywhere without a major overhaul of my island. Plus the base is bright green grass which looks silly on the autumn floor and will look even more silly come the winter snows. Is there a stone tablet somewhere at Nintendo HQ that says 'Animal Crossing shall have no more than three trees'? Why not introduce some new trees that grow?

Sorry for complaining all the time, but seriously. It's frustrating. Like discovering you can't centre the Museum with a staircase, etc. It's so close but so far. 🥴

Finally got a different and good island tour today so now have vines on my island 😃

Also it was a night time tour and there were quite a few different and exciting things about it

Spoiler

There were star fragments on the beach

When I hit the rocks I got various star fragments in place of the normal resources and bells!

FD2JpnnVUAIXNdc.thumb.jpeg.fba0ab67da79a7f8bdd25b1fce01fcf5.jpegFD2JpnhVkAUrQH0.thumb.jpeg.f89288ba30fe45f117da88fd68b51502.jpeg

Recipe in the message in a bottle was a Celeste one

FD2Jpn_UUAQWtp4.thumb.jpeg.88d7c9417a431d4a75be7a94143157d7.jpeg

I could wish on the shooting stars!

FD2JpnpVgAMi9t-.thumb.jpeg.4ca3e2e5ddea93d2939d31f6a6d4705b.jpeg

The Flying Saucer recipe card is a spare so shout if you want it