IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

12 hours ago, Number 28 said:

If you send me one I'll let you off. ;)  I was thinking, the bigger fish models do not fit in the display stand, so maybe they fit in that one. If you put a live fish on it, does it basically look like an aquarium on a stand? Sounds good.

I think the answer here is Nintendoh! 🤦‍♂️

I tried a few things out and while you can put some 1x2 items in it there seems to be a height related limit as I couldn't put the Sunfish model in but could with the Arapaima

FF6uGgCVkAEsS8F.thumb.jpeg.1cfa1f89d43c34975df983fab57474c1.jpeg

Also it unfortunately does not turn into a large aquarium or insectarium if you put live critters into it.  That would have been most excellent if it did!

FF6uGglVQAEBVSP.thumb.jpeg.cac511a9805bf17f9c6eee04d4ff75f2.jpeg

FF6uGgFUcAIMqGa.thumb.jpeg.366aec129dc595a3de2ec960e729843a.jpeg

I’m absolutely loving getting back in to AC over the last week or so. Playing it much more like intended (30-60 minutes a day) than when I horribly overdid it last spring, and just letting it flow. 

Still got quite a few gaps in my insect/fish collection, and almost no art from Redd but must admit just being happy with the gaps and pleasantly surprised when I get something new is a much healthier way to play (for me anyway)

Hurrah for AC. And especially for the community of players on here. 

9 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

For some reason, even though I’ve used them in a design and that normally unlocks the item, I can’t order the stack of supermarket baskets. Does anyone else have access to that item? 

Same here, I ordered the individual basket from Wendell's catalogue last night but didn't see the stack in there which made me think it is probably a crafted item.  Just googled it and I'm right.  I dont have the DIY card yet though 😢

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Item:Stacked_Shopping_Baskets_(New_Horizons)

Note it needs 5 baskets in order to craft.

5 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Could I grab one of these please? :) 

Sure, I'll open the gates so you can pop over as I don't think you are on my friends list so we haven't met in-game.

I'll be AFK but help yourself, they are on the floor to the left as you leave the airport

Dodo Code: JVPK6

17 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Thanks @SteveH! I nabbed the Tropical Vista recipe too – hop that's OK.

I may have left the grisly remains of a villager behind the shop. Just deny everything.

No worries buddy, anything I leave lying around like that is fair game :) You really didn't need to leave me a gift though! But it's much appreciated.

Hit me up with a friend request on there as I like to send out stuff around Christmas to people.

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

No worries buddy, anything I leave lying around like that is fair game :) You really didn't need to leave me a gift though! But it's much appreciated.

Hit me up with a friend request on there as I like to send out stuff around Christmas to people.

We’re already Switch friends. Sent you an AC friend request. (I lost my previous island San Dimas :( )

@StumpyJohn Congrats! I mean, I'm gutted I didn't pick one up first so I could extort millions of bells, but yeah. ;)

Um, has anyone got the ice fence yet? I've never seen it, strangely. I suspect it could be tied into when the snows arrive? When are the snows due anyway? It can't be long (Dec 11th apparently) I stuck a few Christmas trees about the island already.

16 hours ago, Number 28 said:

@StumpyJohn Congrats! I mean, I'm gutted I didn't pick one up first so I could extort millions of bells, but yeah. ;)

And I'd already withdrawn a fat stack from the ABD just for it too! 😂

FGKLiCWVIAMtfh8.thumb.jpeg.b39b67d50e568ecab81ca8352958d59a.jpeg

Headed to the museum:

FGKLiCZUcAA295a.thumb.jpeg.1990caadb5f50e925ffdcf719c33853e.jpeg

Jingle has come early for Blathers!

FGKLiBzVgAUfhWo.thumb.jpeg.104f88b317d4a7736c1fda25951639c7.jpeg

Also am loving having the little jingle back in the background music when it is snowing ☃️

@Meatballthat is going to make it very difficult to deliver your monthly quota of young Thai boys now!

On a separate note, Redd is here and has some originals, but I suspect everyone has these by now:

Jolly Painting - Fake

Wistful Painting - Real

Scary Painting - Real

Dynamic Painting - Real

Hi, I did a quick search but the results were mostly horror stories and I'm trying to avoid that. I want to upgrade to an OLED and I have the transfer tool app for Animal Crossing plus I backed up my island to the cloud, but now it's telling me to launch the transfer tool on my target Switch and I haven't switched my profile over yet - feels a bit catch 22.

I'm trying to follow these guides and I'm feeling confused and stuck. (Why the fuck does this have to be so fucking complicated)

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Nintendo-Switch/How-to-Transfer-Your-User-Data-1504207.html

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Nintendo-Switch/How-to-Back-Up-and-Restore-Island-Save-Data-Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons--1818137.html

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Nintendo-Switch/How-to-Transfer-an-Island-to-a-New-Nintendo-Switch-Console-Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons--1879835.html

reading those makes it seem like i can't transfer my user across without switching my island over first but i don't know how to switch my island over without transferring my user data.

On 10/12/2021 at 08:38, SteveH said:

@Meatballthat is going to make it very difficult to deliver your monthly quota of young Thai boys now!

On a separate note, Redd is here and has some originals, but I suspect everyone has these by now:

Jolly Painting - Fake

Wistful Painting - Real

Scary Painting - Real

Dynamic Painting - Real

Bugger I prob need all those. Ah well, I should keep a better eye on this thread

Thanks @SteveH (and @Number 28 if that was aimed at me). I prob can’t provide much in return but if there are any recipes or items you’re after I’ll be happy to try and reciprocate)

Not at my switch to accept request etc right now but will do so later. I only have about eight pieces of art so will post what I do have :)