IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

44 minutes ago, spanx said:

Thanks @SteveH (and @Number 28 if that was aimed at me). I prob can’t provide much in return but if there are any recipes or items you’re after I’ll be happy to try and reciprocate)

Not at my switch to accept request etc right now but will do so later. I only have about eight pieces of art so will post what I do have :)

Nothing needed in return :) Happy to help out. 

On 10/12/2021 at 08:38, SteveH said:

@Meatballthat is going to make it very difficult to deliver your monthly quota of young Thai boys now!

:blink2:

That's a pretty inappropriate thing to suggest.

I'm deeply offended and upset!

I still got all these I think, plus probably a couple more I've bought on his visits since this post @spanx

On 08/11/2021 at 11:31, Meatball said:

Arts going spare in my storage if anyone needs any for gallery filling, or a fake for hanging at home or whatever.

Paintings...

Solemn 1x real/fake

Wistful x3

Detailed

Academic

Common x2

Flowery

Glowing

Moody x2

Perfect

Quaint x2

Scary x3

Sinking x2

Twinkling x2

Worthy x2

Statues...

Familiar

Warrior

Don't ask how I got them :ph34r:

7 hours ago, SteveH said:

Got a few recipes going begging again:

Gold Armor

Kettle Bathtub

Key Holder

Pull-apart Bread

I'd like the pull apart bread if its still available

Got the following cooking recipes if anyone needs them:

• pizza margherita
  • tomato bagel sandwich
  • gnocchi di carote
  • pear smoothie
  • veggie crepe
  • mushroom salad
  • apple smoothie
  • peach smoothie
  • bread gratin
  • mushroom curry

My lovely and wonderful partner is having difficulty getting some Gulliver/Gullivarrrrr items and I said I'd ask here. 

Of particular interest is the Tower of Pisa, but anyone who has spares and is open to making her day I'd super appreciate the help 🥰

5 minutes ago, omus said:

My lovely and wonderful partner is having difficulty getting some Gulliver/Gullivarrrrr items and I said I'd ask here. 

Of particular interest is the Tower of Pisa, but anyone who has spares and is open to making her day I'd super appreciate the help 🥰

I don't have a spare one of those but I think I've got a few duplicate Gullivarrr items if you've got a list of what you are after

6 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I don't have a spare one of those but I think I've got a few duplicate Gullivarrr items if you've got a list of what you are after

I just asked, and the response was 'no list; just things' 

I think basically she had a break and always ignored Gullivar because, and I quote, 'fuck him', so I think she'd be happy with 95% of that stuff.

39 minutes ago, omus said:

I just asked, and the response was 'no list; just things' 

I think basically she had a break and always ignored Gullivar because, and I quote, 'fuck him', so I think she'd be happy with 95% of that stuff.

I have spare pirate boots and pirate pants if they are any use

@spanx still got the following if you need them? I'm AFK but will open my island and leave it open for the next few hours for you. There are a couple of fakes lying there as well, only the ones below are genuine.

Dodo code: 370YX

Sinking Painting

Scary Painting

Graceful Painting

Quaint Painting

@StumpyJohnthank you so much for those bells! Absolute life saver. I’m spending so much on customisation right now but it’s so nice to enjoy the game this much again. 

Here is probably the best island I’ve seen when it comes to inspiration and design and just execution of an idea.
I’ve seen loads of use of these items to create buildings, but this one had such a great theme. 

5 hours ago, NexivRed said:

@StumpyJohnthank you so much for those bells! Absolute life saver. I’m spending so much on customisation right now but it’s so nice to enjoy the game this much again. 

No problem, I saw you mention turnips which reminded me to send the bells over.

I 'completed' the DLC last night though am sure there are still loads of things to do like buying the hospital expansion plus all the stuff I'll now be able to do back on my main island.  Loved the end sequence/ event on the island :wub:

Spoiler

PARTY!!!

FGg_mQYWYAkasp1.thumb.jpeg.e7c0ef5b15ceb9a7e3a8ded11fc30aa4.jpeg

I think I'll go back and improve some of my earlier vacation homes too as have so many more options and items available now