IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mr Do 71

@SngI've opened up my island now. I have left some fossils near the recipes as well, so help yourself to those. 

I'll leave my island open the rest of the night so no rush. Of course, not much new to see but everyone else is free to visit as well. There is a small plush Unicorn toy for sale in Nook's that I think is new. It's one of the items you can buy multiples of so enough for everyone :)

I've bought a load of turnips at 100 bells which, now I look into it, isn't a great price! If anyone notices them selling for a good price this week please let me know!

100 is fine. They always go for somewhere between 90 and 110, so there's not a great deal of variation. I would recommend using https://turnip.exchange/ to find a good price because I don't think anyone here is regularly keeping an eye on the prices, plus even if everybody was, it's still quite unlikely to hit 400-600 which you can usually find on there.

33 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

100 is fine. They always go for somewhere between 90 and 110, so there's not a great deal of variation. I would recommend using https://turnip.exchange/ to find a good price because I don't think anyone here is regularly keeping an eye on the prices, plus even if everybody was, it's still quite unlikely to hit 400-600 which you can usually find on there.

Love it 😁 cheers.

I’d maybe give it a week or two before using the turnips exchange. You’ll be missing out on the risk reward excitement feeling of waiting hoping to see if you’ll get a high profits price off your Nooks. Or someone here. 
After this shit show last week hopefully I’ll have something decent this week…

0CC1389A-9D21-478F-B60A-CF7F61FDC241.thumb.jpeg.6e524bf94d49f57660ae6d636d719728.jpeg

3 hours ago, Tet said:

Is anyone still in need of a Robust statue?

I'll have a genuine one from tomorrow.

Oh yes please! Anything you might want in return? Just got a nice new item in today of a Retro Ice Cream freezer.

34 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Oh yes please! Anything you might want in return? Just got a nice new item in today of a Retro Ice Cream freezer.

Right you are! And, I'll take that!

8 hours ago, Meatball said:

I have Redd today with real Dynamic and Flowery paintings if @Sng or anyone needs them. Also fake Famous and Wild right half.

No idea what any of that means yet 🤣 I think I have to get stuck in for a few weeks before I mix too much.

6 minutes ago, Sng said:

No idea what any of that means yet 🤣 I think I have to get stuck in for a few weeks before I mix too much.

Do you not have the museum yet?

I have the character Redd visiting my island today, the highly reputable dealer of fine art paintings and statues what you can buy when he visits and to give to Blathers for donating to your museum's art collection, or just keep and display yourself.

Ahh I do have the museum but haven't really dabbled in the arts yet. 

Sorry I misread your post and thought there were dynamic flowers that you could plant and they'd change colour, etc 🤪

This week I'm solely focused on not losing money on turnips. I'm trying to avoid that turnip exchange website but am getting tempted as the end of the week gets closer.

Now I want colour changing flowers! :omg:

You can get the hybrid flowers though, like plant a red and white next to each other and water them. Maybe next day a hybrid pink will sprout up in adjoining bit of ground.

After a steady decline for the week so far my turnip price is climbed up to 126 this AM which isn't unusual for a pattern with a little jump before hopefully a high spike in the next following price. I'll see what they're offering this afternoon 🤞

On 20/01/2022 at 11:06, Meatball said:

After a steady decline for the week so far my turnip price is climbed up to 126 this AM which isn't unusual for a pattern with a little jump before hopefully a high spike in the next following price. I'll see what they're offering this afternoon 🤞

No big spike so far unfortunately. Stayed at 126 in the PM then up again a bit more and currently at 181 this PM.

Redd is a piece of shit. Bought a genuine picture off him yesterday (that I didn't need) in the hope of him getting something I didn't have. So today I visit and he has the friggin fake version of the same picture I bought yesterday 🤬

Hey guys I've just opened my gate in the hope that some of you would kindly leave some fruit for me!

From memory I have cherries, peach and oranges so anything else would be much appreciated.

I'm watching football so mostly afk but will try to keep an eye open.

Cheeeers!